Clarity

Reality Not Fantasy

“Sulli”

I forced myself to say her name. Why? Why does she have to come back now? Why now of all the time? I felt tears pricked my eyes but I forced myself not to cry. I felt Taemin’s arms tightened around me, I looked up at him and I saw fear in his eyes. What is he afraid of?

“Sulli, get out of our house. Now! You’re not welcome here anymore.”

I heard taemin’s voice yet it didn’t register in my mind. I felt like my whole body shut down on me.

“Oppa, why are you saying that? I’m sorry if I left you. I had to. At least I said goodbye to you not like someone there.”

I froze. She’s right. She should be with Taemin not me. I left him. Taemin might have felt my reaction so he tightened his arms more.

“What the hell are you talking about! I pushed you away. I broke up with you even before you went to Canada.”

“Yes oppa! You pushed me away even though I was the one beside you when she left you. I was the one who comfort you when you shut everyone out of your life.-“

I couldn’t bear to hear all this so I ran. I ran away from him again. I heard him shout my name before the closed the door of his car and drove off. I can’t even remember when did I take his keys. All I know is I have to get away, away from everything, away from him to avoid getting hurt and to avoid hurting him.

 

“Get out of my sight Sulli before I can still control myself!”

 I can feel my body shaking with anger. The thing I was most afraid of happened. She ran away from me again. My precious Naeun ran away again.

“Oppa, I won’t leave you. Not like her! Forget about that bitc-“

Fury, I pushed her against the wall holding her shoulder tightly until I can see pain in her expression.

“You! You don’t have the right to call her that! Don’t forget, I still remember what you did to me before! You think I forgot about you black mailing me! If only I was not a coward before! If only I told her that I love her and didn’t believe you! Things might be different right now.”

 

Every time Naeun enters the room, she lightens up every one’s mood. I’ve always adored her. Yet, it irritates me every time she wore that skirt. All boys would stare at her. I stood up from my chair and went near her. I cleared my throat and she looked at me with a wide smile. I felt my heart beats fast again. I was used to this reaction every time I’m with her.

“Taemin, oppa! You’re early today.”

“I have to copy some assignments so I came in early.”

She giggled. I grab her hand and pulled her outside of our classroom.

“Why are you wearing a skirt? How many times do I have to tell you not to wear those?”

“Oppa, I don’t have clean pants in the moment so I don’t choice. Why are you so grumpy today oppa?”

I looked away and just shrug. We went inside the room and the class started. Nothing happened that day until the time when we we’re about to go home. Naeun said she’s going home ahead of me so I stayed inside the room waiting for our driver when Sulli sat in front of me.

“I know you like her?”

I looked at her confused.

“Naeun, I know you love her.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I can see it in the way you look at her and the way you take care of her. But let me tell you oppa. She doesn’t love you back.”

I stood up furious.

“it’s none of your business and don’t call me oppa.”

“Wait”

She pulled my hand and I looked at her annoyed.

“I like you Taemin. Unlike her I can love you back.”

I grabbed my hand back.

“I’m sorry Sulli, but as you said, I love Naeun. I can’t be with you.”

“If you tell her you love her, it will destroy your friendship. Trust e, I’m her best friend. She tells me everything and she told me once that she only treat you as her brother.”

“Then, I’ll stay that way then.”

“Please oppa, If you won’t be my boyfriend, I’ll tell her that you like her, I’ll do everything to make her hate you.”

I grab her hand out of fury and slammed her on the wall.

“Don’t you dare!”

“I’m not kidding oppa! I’ll do everything to have you!”

She pushed me and ran away. I walked home without waiting for out driver. When I looked up, I was in front of Naeun’s house. I saw her talking to a guy laughing while holding a flower at hand. She hugged him and I felt my heart break. I stood there until rain started to pour down. On that day, I made my decision. I won’t let our friendship be destroyed. It’s the only way I can be with her. I said yes to Sulli and did everything she wants. I told Naeun about me and Sulli and I saw pain in her eyes but I pushed that thought on the back of my mind. When I went to their house, I saw Naeun’s sister, Eunji.

“Taemin, are you looking for Naeun?”

“No, I was just passing by. Is there any problem Eunji?”

“She just need you now but don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.”

“Why not call the guy who gave her flowers?”

“Oh, you mean Junhyung? Are you jealous Taemin?”

“Me, no. I was just asking.”

“Junhyung tried courting Naeun but she said no. I think someone already owns my sister’s heart.”

I  looked away.

“I have to go, Eunji.”

The next day, Sulli asked me , to meet her at the park. We sat on the bench while Sulli kept on talking and all I did was sat there and nod thinking about what Eunji told me. But suddenly, Sulli ask me to tell her that she shouldn’t be jealous of Naeun and that Naeun is just my friend. I just did it not knowing why.

 

“Please oppa! Love me instead! I did everything for you. I betrayed Naeun for you! I took you from her. I even lied to get you. I won’t allow her to ruin everything!”

“What do you mean Sulli? What do you mean about betraying her?!”

Sulli looked away afraid to say anything. Taemin gripped her shoulder tighter.

“Sulli!”

“She loves you! Even before she already loves you! She told me! I didn’t want to tell you because I was afraid I’ll lose you.”

Taemin punched the wall beside Sulli’s face. He was furious. He pulled away and sat on the couch.

“Get out Sulli! Now! Don’t you dare show your face in front of me or Naeun again! I swear! I’ll do everything to ruin you!”

Sulli ran out of the house and Taemin sat on the couch crying. Butler shin sat beside him and hugged him as he slowly break in his arms, his shield starting to crumble.

“I messed up hyung.”

Butler shin was shocked. Taemin only called him hyung before Naeun left. He thinks the old Taemin is coming back. His dear Taemin.

“Then fix it.  You might not be able to bring back the past Taemin, but you can still change the present for a better future. Always remember, you’ll never give up because you love her. Now, calm yourself first before going to her.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another update chingus!
Hope you like it!

Saranghae!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuYZr63hI9-WjPNYA8K3W  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe69l-7no2ib7US5_0r9P