Finally they meet...

Reality Not Fantasy

“It’s time Na eun. Are you ready?”

“Not yet unnie, can you help me with my hair? I can’t seem to find the right hairstyle that fits my dress.”

Eunji laughed at her nervous sister who keeps on looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was stunning in the eyes of the older woman. Eunji went behind her and lead her to the chair in front of her dresser. She untied Naeun’s hair and combed it with her hand.

“There, you look better when you let your hair down.”

She said with a smile in her face. Naeun stood up and hugged her sister.
“ I can’t bear the thought that my sister is getting married. I feel like I’m going to loss you Naeun.”

“That would never happen unnie. I love you and appa so much more than my own life.”

We stood there in silence, treasuring the moment.

“Enough with the drama, I don’t look good when I cry and I’m at the verge of tearing up.”

Naeun smiled at her unnie thinking that she was lucky to have her as her sister. She got her pouch from the bed and they both went out of the room. As they rode their car Naeun started to imagine how Taemin looks like. She expects him to be more handsome than he was before.

    

Taemin was sitting on the back sit of their car while his appa and eomma are talking in front. He was thinking of what to do when he sees the girl he’s suppose to marry. He can’t be a bastard to her in front of his parents or else his father won’t hand the company to him.

“Taemin, Lee Taemin!”

His father shouted to get his attention. He turned to face his father who was raising his eyebrow at him.

“What are you thinking about that made your mind flying?”

“Nothing Abuji, I was just curious about the girl I’m about to marry.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to know her name, son?”

His eomma asked with a worried expression. Taemin shook his head to answer his eomma.

“I just want to inform you that her parents won’t come today but her sister would accompany her so you should behave and be a gentleman, Arasseo?”

“You don’t have to remind me to behave Abuji; I’m not a child anymore. I’m getting married, remember.”

He said with annoyance then shifted his gaze at the busy street outside their car. Minutes past and they arrived at the restaurant where they would meet his so-called-fiancé.  The butler led them to a room in the top most level of the restaurant which has a table that could accumulate 5 people.

“Her sister emailed me saying that they’re on their way here. Let’s just order for them Yeobo.”

Junghan ordered different kinds of dishes for them while Taemin sits on his chair playing with his phone. He was in a middle of a game when the door opened. It revealed two ladies in dress. The older lady was wearing a black sleeveless dress that shows the curve of her body well while the younger wore a pink dress the emphasize the color of her skin. Her soft black hair, pinkish lips and rosy cheeks stand-out most.

(Their Outfit)

pyh2013090510150001300_p2_59_20130905162 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4X_lSmGhhEB8_c42N7NV 20121031_seoulbeats_apink_eunji.jpg

“Eunji, Naeun it’s nice to see you again.”

Junghan went to them and hugged both while his wife waited for her turn. Taemin froze upon hearing her name. He didn’t dare to look up until he heard the same familiar voice that was caged at the deepest part of his heart.

“It’s nice to see you too uncle Junghan and auntie.”

“I hope it won’t be a trouble if I came instead of my father.”

“Of course not Eunji ah, the last time I saw you was when I went to visit you in America last year. I missed both of you so much.”

She hugged them again but Naeun’s attention was caught by the man sitting in the chair wearing a white polo shirt and blue jeans. He was staring right to her and she did the same. She noticed that Taemin is more handsome than she expected. She forgot to breathe until her sister nudged her.

“Long time no see Naeun. You look more stunning than before.”

Taemin said as he stood up from his chair and went in front of Naeun with a smile that could make your heart skip a beat. Naeun blushed and stood there dumb-founded. She just stared at him until she found her voice to speak.

“Long time no see oppa.”

The way she said his name and the word oppa made his heart beat faster. He looked intently at her once again. His gaze stops at her kissable pink lips. He wanted to reach for her to kissed her and feel those soft-looking hair in his hands. What the hell Taemin, you’re supposed to make her life miserable. It’s time for you to hurt her like what she did in the past. He scolded his self.

“Why don’t we sit before we talk?”

Junghan lead his wife and Eunji in the table while Taemin lead Naeun beside his chair by placing his hand on her back. Naeun felt electricity on her back when Taemin placed his hand on it. She looked at Taemin who was sitting beside her. He was busy talking to Eunji but he felt Naeun staring at him. He smirks and faced Naeun who shifted her gaze. Taemin went closer to her ears to whisper something.

“Am I that handsome for you to stare at?”

Naeun blushed so hard that her ears also turned red. She forces herself to act calm and looked at Taemin.

“You’re so full of yourself. I was staring at you because I noticed that you didn’t change at all. You’re still the same.”

She said softly so that her sister, auntie and uncle couldn’t hear. She said those words which are totally opposite to what she was thinking because Taemin was smirking at her.

“That’s not true. You’ll see in the future that I’m not the same as before. You’ll see.”

He said the last to word slowly. Get ready Naeun, you’ll be seeing hell while you are still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally i was able to update..

Sorry to all my readers for not updating for a month. 

And thank you to those who keeps on supporting me and my story. :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter..

 

Shinee's everybody MV is out. i suggest you to watch it.. XD