I'm getting married to Lee Taemin?

Reality Not Fantasy

“Na-eun, rise and shine. It’s morning.”

Eunji said as she pull aside the curtain that blocked the morning sunlight from entering Na-eun’s room. Na-eun groaned and covered her head with her comforter.

“Yah, wake up sleepy head. Appa is arriving today from China remember”

Eunji said and pulled the comforter away from Na-eun. She sat up and glared at her Unnie.

“Unni, Appa is arriving at lunch and to inform you it’s still 7 in the morning.”

“But we have to prepare a lunch for Appa. And don’t glare at me again. I’m your Unnie.”

“Arasseo, arasseo, mianhamnida unnie”

“That’s my girl. I’ll head downstairs be sure to follow.”

She said with a warning look. As Eunji closed the door, Na-eun stretches her arms and stood in her balcony feeling the warmth of the sun against her skin. She stood there for 5 minutes before deciding to take a bath and head downstairs.

“You’re such a turtle”

Eunji as soon as she steps inside their living room. She rolled her eyes and sat beside her unnie. Since they were young, they’ve been inseparable. For Naeun, her unnie and appa are the most important person in her life since her mother left them. She treated Eunji as her mother, sister, and bestfriend. They always got each other’s back and promised each other that no matter what happens they won't leave one another.

“Look who’s talking. Anyway what are we going to cook?”

“Appa’s favorites, bulgogi, kimchi, bibimbap, and rice cake soup.”

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go buy some ingredients.”

They both went to the market to buy some ingredients like normal citizen. They were not like the other daughters of multi millionaire business man who doesn’t want to get her hands dirty. When they have free time, they tend to help the helpers clean the house and cook. That's why almost all the people around them gets attached tothem easily.

They arrived back at exactly 9:47 and changed into their cooking attire. Eunji checked her watch to see how many hours they still have before their Appa arrives.

“We still have 3 hours to cook everything before Appa arrives.”

“Lady Eunji, lady Na-eun what can we do to help you?”

“Let us handle this hyemin~shi. We want to surprise Appa, right Unnie?”

“Yes hyemin~shi, will just ask you if we need anything. Thank you”

“The pleasure is all mine Lady Eunji”

When they finished cooking, they fixed their selves to welcome their appa. They both sat on the living room waiting for their appa. They laugh and tease each other like 5 years old kids. When they inhaled the familiar perfume that their appa use, they turn around and saw their father, Son Seungtae.

“Appa”

They shouted in unison and ran to hug their Appa.

“How are my two beautiful princesses?”

“We missed you Appa. Na-eun and I prepared a lunch for you.”

“Thank you my princesses. Then, let’s eat. I’m starving.”

They ate while telling stories about what happened in their lives when their Appa was not there. The dining room was filled with joy and laughter when suddenly their father, Seungtae, kept quiet.

“Appa?”

“Ahmm, girls I have to say something”

“What is it Appa?”

“I hope you’ll understand my decision, so here goes nothing. I decided that Na-eun is getting married to the son of Lee Junghan the owner of Lee Corporation.”

A tense atmosphere replaced the joy and laughter. Now, the dining area was filled with complete silence until Eunji gained her composure back.

“What? Appa, she’s still young?”

“She’s not young Eunji, She’s 21 years old. Stop treating her like a kid. It's nice that you are protective of her but remember that she is not a kid anymore.”

“Is this about business Appa?”

“No it’s not, eunji. Believe me he is a nice guy. I want him to be my son-in-law.”

“Ok Appa, as long as you are happy and the guy is not a jerk. If we’ll be together, we’ll learn to love each other, right Unnie?”

“Are you sure Na-eun? Remember, I’m here to support your decision.”

“I promise you, Lee taemin is a good guy. I’m sure you know that.”

“L-lee ta-taemin?”

They shouted in unison that made their Appa jump in his chair.Eunji doesn't know what happened between Taemin and Naeun, she just know that Naeun is not in good terms with Taemin and that they never contacted each other since the day they left korea.

“Yes, lee taemin the son of your uncle Junghan, your childhood friend. Is there a problem?”

“I’m getting married to Lee taemin?”

Faith has played it's game, even the fastest runner can't run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 done. to update for my readers.

hope you like it.. :)