Past

Reality Not Fantasy

“Master it’s time to wake up. Your father is waiting for you downstairs.”

Butler shin said as he shook Lee Taemin’s shoulder to wake him up. He has been serving the Lee family for 28 years and taemin treat him like his second father. 

“Good morning butler shin.”

“Good morning master”

“Aish, how many times did I tell you not to call me master.”

Taemin said and pouted at butler shin. Butler shin chuckled at his master’s cuteness. He treats him as his son for the past years because when Taemin’s parents are not around, he would take care of him.

“Anyway butler shins, why is Abuji waiting for me?”

“I’m sorry master but he didn’t tell me the reason.”

Taemin stood up and wash his self before going down. He saw her Abuji and Eomma waiting for him in the dining room.

“Good morning abuji, eomma.”

“Good morning son”

“Butler shin said that you were waiting for me. Do you have something to tell me?”

“Yes son but you should eat first.”

Taemin ate in silence while listening to his parents’ discussion about the company. Since taemin was young, he had dreamed of taking over the company once his Abuji retires. He always share his interest to her childhood friend, Na-eun, But since Na-eun went to America Taemin’s jerk side emerged.

“Taemin, are you still with us?”

 Taemin snap from his deep thought when his Abuji spoke.

“Yes Abuji”

“Then let’s talk about business. When I retire, you are willing to take over my position, am I right?”

“Yes Abuji.”

“Since you were young you wanted to hold the company that’s why you took business, am I right again?”

“Yes Abuji.”

“I will give you the position when I retire-“

“Really Abuji, I’ll be happy to.”

“But, there’s a big but, I have one condition. Just one”

“Anything abuji, Just name it”

“You’re going to get married to the SON’s daughter.”

Taemin’s mouth fell open and his eyes became as big as an owl’s eyes. He stood up and banged the table.

“That’s nonsense! Why the hell do I need to marry a woman I don’t love?!”

“Don’t you dare raise your voice on me taemin.”

“Son, calm down. You’re losing your control again.”

“But eomma, this is nuts. I don’t want to get married.”

“Then you won’t get the position”

His father stood up and was about to live the dining room when taemin spoke once again.

“Abuji that’s insane”

“Me and your mother is getting old son, and we want some grandchildren but we don’t want other woman to be the mother of your children.”

“It’s just the same Abuji. I’m sure you pick one of your partner’s bratty, spoiled, and rich daughter.”

“No taemin, I assure you she is the complete opposite of what you’re talking about. Actually she is So-“

“Fine, I’ll marry her but I won’t promise to be a loving husband to her.”

“You can learn to love each other once you are married. She is easy to love. Her name is-“

“Don’t tell me Abuji. I don’t want to know her name.”

Taemin walked out of the room living his parents.

“Yeobo, are you sure about this? It’s not that I don’t like Na-eun but you know what happened in the past, right?”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure God has a plan for them. They’re destined to be together.”

“I hope so. Na-eun is a charming kid. She still remembers me when I visited them last year and I notice that when I mentioned Taemin’s name, her expression changed. I think there is something else that we don’t know.”

“Maybe, we just have to find out. They were inseparable when they were young but the things that happened in the past were a shock for all of us.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with chapter three.

Hope you like it!!! 

saranghae <3