Happy Birthday, Kim Jong In!!

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

It’s another typical Saturday morning and yes, you have practice to attend since tomorrow is D-day. Your alarm clock rang. You opened your eyes slowly and rubbed them. You got up from your comfy bed and grabbed the clock from the table beside your bed. You turned it off and placed it back on the table. You yawned and stretched your arms. You began to tidy your bed before you grabbed your towel and went inside the bathroom to wash yourself.

Done with your refreshing shower and put on your casual clothes, you went to have a nice breakfast.

While preparing for your ramyeon to cook, you thought about last night.
‘Last night was awesome..’ You cheekily grinned and continued, ‘..except for that kissing part. Urgh!! That was a total disaster –I mean in a beautiful way of disaster. >.<’  You shook your head and suddenly, you smelled a burnt smell. You sniffed for s few times.
“Oh !! My ramyeon!!” You screamed and quickly turned off the stove.
“Arghh!! It’s hot!” You said and carefully took the pot using a pair of gloves.

“Darn it! How the hell am I going to eat this?” You let out a heavy sigh and stared blankly at the burnt ramyeon.
****
So, you left to Woollim without even having a breakfast.
“Aigoo~ What a bad morning I just had..” You mumbled to yourself while entering the practice room with a low spirit.

“What bad luck?” You heard a voice asking to you from behind. You turned and saw Kai who is sitting at the corner of the room while smiling at you.
“Oh, oppa.. Urmm.. It’s just.. Nothing.” You relied awkwardly and went near him.

Soon, silence filled the atmosphere. You don’t know what else to say to Kai and neither him.
“Errmm.. Oppa, I’ll better go and start practice now. Tomorrow is D-day.” You finally spoke up and excused yourself to begin your practice.
“Okay, do your best! I’ll be watching you.” Kai answered and he gave you his supportive side which you acknowledged one more thing about this guy. You nodded and the speaker before your start your dance.
****
“So, hyung.. What are we doing here? I mean why are we here, at the living room? It’s like we’re going to have a huge discussion.” The Panda, Tao asked curiously.
Kris gave him a glare and replied, “Don’t you know?”
Tao furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, “What? Someone will get married?” He asked and looked at each of the members. Kris shook his head and signaled Lay to explain. “Oh, wait! Where’s Kkamjjong?” Tao added, Chen flicked Tao’s forehead and Lay started his explanation to the Panda.
“That’s why we are here, Huan Zi Tao. We’re going to have a discussion about Kkamjjong’s birthday party tonight. And, we’re going to surprise him to death.”
Tao blinked in confusion and then, Suho interrupted,
“So, Mr D.Onut, what’s your plan?”
D.O smiled and said to the members,
“So, I was planning to attend a party for Kai. Just us, EXO and maybe our manager.”
Sehun raised his hand to ask as if D.O is a teacher,
“Hyung, I think it’ll be more fun if we celebrate it with—“ Sehun couldn’t finish his words when Luhan interrupted, “_____!”
Sehun nodded in agreement.
“Our Hunnie is in love~” Luhan teased the maknae and poked Sehun’s cheeks. “No, I’m not!” Sehun denied it.
“Oh, really? But you told me before that ____ is cute and you also claimed that you lik-“ Sehu immediately cupped Luhan’s mouth and he shook his head.
“Don’t tell them.” He whispered to Luhan.

“Ya! Don’t you guys wanna here my plan?”
D.O said and he gave the HunHan couple a death glare. HunHan apologized to D.O and the others.
So, D.O continued to explain in detail about his not-so-genius plan to the 11 wolves –minus Kai, 10 wolves to be exact.

“So, are you guys in?” D.O asked. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan and Tao nodded their head in unison. D.O smiled brightly in satisfaction.

“Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol called. D.O raised his eyebrows in reply.
“What?” He asked. “Send a text message to ____.” Chanyeol replied.
“Why should I?” D.O asked, again. Chanyeol mentally slapped his head, he said,
“Aigoo~ Go and send a text message to ____ to let her know about party.”
D.O mouthed an ‘O’ and took his phone. He unlocked it and composed a new message before he sent it to you.
****
You and Kai are practicing together –or more like he’s monitoring you. He’ll correct your wrong steps every time you make mistakes and gives you some useful tips about dancing.
You decided to take a break for a while. You felt so hungry that time since you didn’t have any kind of food this morning. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. You grabbed it from your pocket and unlocked it. It’s a new message from D.O.

D.O : ____-ah, you do know what day is today, right? It’s 14th of January. So, we’re planning to throw a birthday party for Kai. Will you come to celebrate it with us?

You took a secret glance at Kai and turned to look back at your screen phone. You smiled and replied D.O’s message.

You : Sure, it’ll be great. When is it? Plus, where will you guys held the party?
D.O : Daebak! X) At 7 pm, in our ‘lovely’ dorm. You know where’s it, right?
You : Oh, arasso. Yup, I know. So, see y’all tonight. I’m going to have lunch right now since I didn’t have any breakfast this morning. X(
D.O : Okay. Annyeong! Fighting for your comeback!

You put your phone back in your pocket and went towards Kai.
“Oppa..” You called him. He turned to face you.
“Yes?” He replied while raising his eyebrows. You bit your lips and said,
“Can we go out for a while? I mean, I need to have lunch right now ‘cause I’m extremely starving right now since I didn’t have any breakfast earlier.” You explained and grinned at him.
“Well, okay then. Let’s go!” Kai smiled and grabbed your hand. Both of you went to the nearest restaurant.

Thank God! There’s not much people in the restaurant you went to and both of you can peacefully enjoyed your lunch without any disturbance especially from the sasaeng fans.
****
That night, you are on your way to EXO’s dorm. You are extremely happy because this is the first time you celebrate your bias’ birthday along with the members. But somehow, you’re nervous.

You’re currently standing in front of EXO’s dorm. You’re hesitating, ‘Should I knock?’
You stood there for a few minutes and when you’re about to grab the door knob, the door is opened.
You gazed up and saw Kai is standing in front of you right now.
“Oh? ____-ah.. What are you doing here?” Kai asked curiously. You gave him an awkward smile and answered his question, “Urmm.. D.O oppa told me to come here.” Kai raised his eyebrows and ruffled your hair. “Aigoo.. Come on in. I’ll call hyung.”

“____-ah..” D.O said as soon as he saw you at the living room. Then, you saw Sehun is coming towards you. Other than Kai, you’re closed with Sehun also since you and him have the same interest.
“Hyung, I’m going..” Kai interrupted. “Where are you going?” You asked him instead. “I’m going to buy something.” He replied and went outside. You shrugged and faced in front. You were surprised when you saw Suho is standing on the left followed by Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kris in the middle, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan and the Panda, Tao.
“Gosh! Guys, I almost got a heart attack.” You said and calmed yourself.
“So, let’s wait for a few minutes and then, we’ll start our plan to surprise and prank Kai at the same time.” D.O said and laughed evilly. Xiumin who is holding a packet of crackers, throw it towards D.O and said,
“Dude, don’t laugh that way. It’s rather sound stupid more than scary.”
D.O stopped laughing and quickly apologized to the Sohee of Wonder Girls male version, Xiumin.

“Sehun-ah! Quick!! Call Kai. Remember, you need to sound like panic.” Suho ordered the maknae. Sehun nodded and called Kai immediately.

Kai’s phone is ringing. He took it from his jacket and saw Sehun’s ID on the screen.
“Yo~”
“H-hyung..” Sehun’s stuttering. Kai sensed that something is not right.
“What’s it?” He asked curiously.
“Kyungsoo hyung..”
“What? What’s happening?”
“He..he..he.. fainted. I-I don’t know w-why and what happen actually b-but.. I think y-you need to come back quick.”
“Oh, okay. I’m on my way.” Kai replied and quickly made his way to their dorm.

Kai can’t stop to think about D.O. He finally arrived at their dorm but something’s odd. The dorm is dark. He took a deep breath and grabbed the door knob. He opened the door slowly and get inside. It’s totally dark in there. He can’t see a thing. ‘Where’s everybody..?’ He slowly walked step by step.

“Happy birthday to you~”
He heard a voice is singing a birthday song from nowhere. Then, the dorm turned bright. Someone switched on the lamps. Kai turned and saw you. “Happy birthday, Kim Jong In.” You wished and handed him a gift.
Then, D.O came. He walks towards Kai, smiling brightly. Kai was a bit confused that time. “Hyung..? I thought you were fai—“ He couldn’t finish his words when he saw D.O is holding a piece of cake. “W-wait.. Did you guys just prank me and surprise me at the same time?” Kai asked. The members nodded and then, they sang the birthday song for Kai.

“Happy birthday.” D.O wished. He smiled at Kai. Then, Kai bursts into laughter. You and the other’s stared him in confusion. It’s weird to see him laugh hilariously like a maniac. Luhan whispered to Sehun, “Hey, he should cry or something but.. I think he’s crazy ‘cause he laughs instead. Weirdo~”

Kai managed to calm himself and explained, “Guys, seriously.. Y’all got me.” He punched D.O’s shoulder lightly.
“Oppa, opened it.” You interrupted. “Oh, okay.” Kai replied and unwrapped the wrapper. “Wow~”
“Do you like it?” You beamed. Kai looked at you and replied, “Well, no.” You pouted and sulked. Kai chuckled and said, “Nahh.. I’m joking. Well, it’s true that I don’t like it but I love it. Thanks, ____-ah.”
You smiled and flicked his forehead. “Ouch! What was that for?” Kai said and rubbed his forehead. You stick out your tongue at him.

Sehun watched the two of you teasing each other. He can’t help it but to feel a little bit jealous. Why? Because…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~ I’m back.. kekeke.. Sorry ‘cause school is starting already after school breaks –two weeks to be exact. Well, I don’t really think that I can’t update much often since I have a lot of things to do. So, maybe I’ll update once a week if I have some time to spare. Oh, please forgive my broken English ‘cause I swear I’m not really good at it but I tried my very best though. X(
Anyway, my dearest reader.. How is the chapter? Do comment below and tell me what you feel when you read this chapter, okay? Thanks~
THE COMEBACK –that’s the next chapter’s title.. kekeke

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*