What my heart wants..

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

PART 1

Day by day I wrote my heart to you,

Do you know what I want to tell you, 

I've been waiting long enough,

You're just like a moon; shining your light on me,

If this is love, I'm willing to go anywhere with you.

 

So Baby don't go,

Please don't leave,

Please tell me that you will always be right here,

This world feels lonely without you.

 

I'm willing to wait even if it takes forever.

******

Another freakin' tiring day for you to explore. Just as you thought that today is gonna be worse and your prediction is right. Today, after spending your time, writing everything that crosses your mind, you experienced the worst but what is it..?

It's quiet, silence filled the air. The practice room is where you always spend your free time. And now, the clocks said that it's almost 10 pm but you don't have the guts to go home because you don't want to and you don't even know why you act so weird recently.

A 17-year-old girl like you is supposed to have fun but here you are, having a deep thought about your life. Nobody would understand your current situation right now. Nobody would..

You stared at your reflection in the huge mirror in front of you. You let out a soft sigh before you hung your head down and read the sentences that you wrote earlier.

You felt so bad right now but why are you feeling this way? Everything seems not right, just everything. And that's when you remind of someone -your mother and family. Maybe they would understand you if you told them but unfortunately, they're not here. They lived far away in NYC.

You let out a sigh again.

"Hey, what's wrong?" A familiar voice asked. You turned and gazed up to see the owner of the voice just now.

Kai gave you a smile and went near you. As always, his dazzling smile melted your heart. Kai knows how to make you fall for him even harder and at the same time, it breaks your heart dozens of time.

He took a sit next to you and make himself comfortable. You don't know why but, you really want him to go away because, seeing his face would even make your heart swollen.

You didn't notice that Kai was actually staring at you. Its like he's examining your feature. Then, he cleared his throat to gain your attention. You looked at him, anticipating something.

Kai is still smiling which made you wonder whether you shall hate him or not. He took the book that you're holding and he read it. You're about to take it back from him but he stopped you so you didn't have any choices but to let him read it.

A few moments later, he gave it back to you but he's wearing a serious face. You no longer see his dazzling smile. You grabbed the book from his hand and tried to avoid an eye-contact.

"_____-ah, I'm sorry." Kai apologized which made you confused.

You gazed at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "Sorry? For what?" You asked him both in confusion and curiosity.

Kai smiled bitterly and he held your hand. You startled due to his action. 'What's wrong with this dude?'

Kai caressed your hands and he played with your slender fingers. You don't know what to do right know, how shall you react? You just froze there, staring at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry for everything. I know that I hurt you. I know that you hate me." He continued and this time, he looked at you straight in the eyes. You could see how sincere he is right now.

You hung your head down because suddenly, you felt sad. You tried so hard to hold onto your tears. What Kai said is true. You're hurt. You do hate him but at the same point, you love him.

"I'm really sorry. I've made the wrong decision. To be honest, I think I LOVE YOU."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I was wondering to make 2 different chapters about Kai and Sehun. But since Sehun got the most votes, I'll put his chap as the original chap while Kai, I'll make him as a oneshot. *if only you understand me.* Well, if you don't, just wait for the next chapters. You'll find it out soon enough.