Hanging Out with the 12 'Wolves'

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

(Kai’s POV)

So, we are going to hang out with ____ today. But first, I have a personal schedule with f(x). They are filming their MV for their comeback. The reason why I’m with them is our company offered me as a special appearance in their MV. I don’t know what the concept is but manager hyung said that there’ll be a lovey dovey scene. Grrr~  I hope that scene is short. I kinda hate doing that lovey dovey with someone..

 

(Your POV)

So, this is it ! The day that I dreamt about. The day where I get my chance to hang out with the 12 amazing 'wolves' of SM. Kyaaa !!!! Can’t wait ! You don’t understand what I feel right now ! Happy, nervous..Gosh ! What should I wear ???


Kai was the first who woke up. He had a schedule today but it’s not going to take long. Maybe it’ll be finish around 1 o’clock and he’ll get to hang out with EXO and you.

So, he washed himself and went to the filming scene. He didn’t took his breakfast because he’s late.


“Hah ! There you are. Hurry up and get change.” f (x)’s manager said when he saw Kai. Kai apologized because he’s late and went to the changing room.

 

So, it’s time to film f (x)’s MV. The director explained to the members and Kai about the concept of this MV. Kai was surprised when he was told that he’ll act as the boyfriend of Krystal in this MV.

 

“Okay. Camera, stand by. Ready… Action!” The first scene is the boyfriend and girlfriend celebrate their anniversary.

Scene One ->

Kai, the boyfriend awkwardly hugged Krystal and whispered to her,

“Happy Anniversary~” Krys can feel his warm breath. He broked the hug and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Cut! Soojung-sshi, please act properly, okay?”

Krys nodded at the director’s remark. Kai and Krys faced each other again. “Soojung-sshi, just follow my lead.” Kai said.

So, Kai hugged Krystal, whispered to her and broke the hug. She gave him a smile, she tip toed to kiss Kai’s forehead gently. He smiled happily and hold her wrist. He brought her to the dinner table and pulled the chair for her.

 

“Cut! Okay, now you may eat the dishes. And remember, make it natural. You must make it like both of you are openly affectionate.”

The filming starts again. So, they ate the dishes as the director told them. Krystal acted first and she fed Kai. He smiled at her and opened his mouth.

“It’s delicious.” He said and ruffled Krystal’s hair. She smiled and Kai grabbed her hand. He caressed and kissed it.

 

“Cut! Well done. Take a rest and we’ll continue in 5 minutes.”

Kai bowed and went to his manager.

“Kai-sshi!”

He turned and saw Krystal. He waved at her.

“Annyeong~” He greeted her.

“Kai-sshi, great job and it’s nice working with you.” She said politely.

“Well, thank you.” Kai replied. She nodded and went to meet her members.

 

“Amber!” She shouted when she saw Amber. Amber ran towards her followed by the others.

“Waa~ Great job, Krys.” Amber praised her. “Hey! Kai’s cute, right?” Sulli interrupted. “Yeah, he is.” Victoria agreed. “But, unfortunately, he is Krystal’s.” Luna added and pouted. Krystal smacked her head lightly, she said, “Yah! He’s not mine.” Sulli put on an evil smile and answered, “Well, soon maybe.” Krystal wanted to chase Sulli but she’s lucky because the director called Krystal.


“Okay, The next scene is where the boyfriend proposes to his girlfriend. In this scene, Kai-sshi, you must do it properly. Imagine that it’s real.” The director explained, Kai nodded his head. “Good! And Soojung-sshi, you must act that you were touched. Maybe you can cry in this scene if you want. Okay?” The director added and Krystal gave him an ‘okay’ sign. “Great! Camera standby. Ready… Action~”

 

Scene Two--->

The couple face each other. Kai took a deep breath and hold Krystal’s hand. He caressed her hand. Krystal smiled happily, Kai kneel down in front of her. She was confused but then Kai took a small heart-shaped red box from his pocket. Krystal was shocked when she saw that..ring. She forced herself not to cry but it’s too late. Tears started to fall.. Kai said the ‘words’. Krystal was speechless and then she nodded her head slowly. Kai cheekily grinned and put the ring onto her slender finger. Krystal smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. He replied by kissing her forehead gently.

 

“Cut! Great job, everyone!”

They took a break again. Suddenly, Kai’s phone rang. There were 42 missed calls from D.O, you, Suho, Kris and the others. Kai glanced at the clock. ‘What?! Almost 3?! Goodness~ The filming isn’t done yet. Haish!’ He thought and quickly called Suho.

 

“Yah! Kim Jong In!”

“Hyung, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t hang out with you guys today.”

“Why? Is the filming done?”

“No, there’s one scene left to shoot. I’m so sorry, hyung.”

“Haish! Arasso~”

 

Suho was frustrated because of Kai. The others including you were curious. Kris patted Suho’s shoulder and asked him why.

 

“That Kkamjjong!” Suho said angrily.

“Why? What’s it with him?” Kris asked.

“He’s not coming, right?” D.O interrupted.

“Yup, he’s not.” Suho answered.

“What?!” You shouted.

“Guess that, it’s just 12 of us. Let’s go~” Sehun changed the topic. The others gave up and went to have fun. ‘Aigoo~ No Kai, there’s no Fun!’ You thought and sighed.


But unfortunately, you were wrong. Indeed you have fun with Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, -no Kai-, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, and Tao. It was a great day for you and you seemed be able to forget about your family. Yes, your family. You’ve missed them so much these days. You miss your older sister, mom and dad. It’s been 3 months you didn’t see them. It’s hard for you, a teenager, living alone without a family by your side but.. These guys, when you’re with them, you’re able to forget. Thanks to them !


Hey guys~ Opps.. Sorry, I think I'm lying. kekeke.. I said that I can't update anything for today but.. I just can't control my hands. So, finally.. This is the results.. Chapter 3, it's not interesting, right? Errghh! I'm superb when it comes to explanation.. So, how's the third chapter? Is it okay or what? It's boring, right? Anyways, don't forget to comment below and keep it cool yet simple.. I'll update the next chapter ASAP.. kekeke

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*