The COMEBACK (OC featuring f(x))

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

Chapter Seven (a) : The FEMALE KAI is Back


15th JANUARY 2013


Today is D-Day, your comeback. You are extremely excited but nervous at the same time. You can't keep calm ever since yesterday. You can't pay a hundred percent attention.

After school, your manager picked you up from school and heads to KBS studio. According to your schedule, your first performance is at Music Bank today along with other idol groups like A Pink, Infinite, Teen Top and others. Not to mention that f(x) is going to perform too.

In the waiting room, you can't stop thinking about your performance. 'What if I suddenly forget the dance steps and lyrics? What shall I do if those happen?'

You're wearing a black leather jacket along with jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Even though it is simple but, you sure look good in it and since it really suits the genre of your new single album. You look fashoinable to be exact.

"____-sshi, you can go to the back stage room." One of the staffs informed. You nodded and went to the room. Your hands are cold and it's trembling.

When you arrived, you saw f(x). You greeted them all politely since they're your sunbae(s) a.k.a senior.

"Okay, f(x), _____, and special MC -Kai and D.O of EXO." The staff called.

"Kai and D.O, please follow the scripts that we gave and f(x), all of you can stand behind while ____, you stands in the middle between Kai and D.O." The staff added and you took your position.

"Okay, good. So, 3 2 1. On air!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Kai and D.O of EXO as the special MCs for this week." Kai introduced himself and D.O, following the script that he holds.

"So, today.. We've been waiting for these amazing girl group and soloist from our company to have a comeback. And finally, they did. The Female Kai, Gu _____!" D.O continued and introduced you first.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Gu _____-imnida~" You bowed and smiled at the camera.

"And, f(x)!" Kai added.

"1 2 3.. Annyeonghaseyo, f(x)-imnida~" The f(x) members said in unison.

"Yeah.. So, f(x) who is the guy in your mv?" D.O asked and winked at Kai.

The f(x) members laughed, Luna answered teasingly,

"I don't know but I think I had seen him before. How about you, Krys?"

Krystal is blushing and Amber replied it instead,

"Of course, it's our Jong In here." She patted Kai's shoulder.

 

"Okay.. ____-shi, what is your concept for your new single?" Kai asked you.

"Oh? Ermm.. It's a dance pop, of course." You replied and gave him a warm smile.

"So, _____-shi. Can you please show us your dance moves?" D.O added.

You nodded and stepped in front. You danced EXO's History (chorus part) powerfully.

 

"Woahhh~ Now, I know why people named you as The Female Kai." D.O said while nodding his head like a child.

You chuckled and Kai said, "So, these idols are going to perform soon. Channel---"

"FREEZE!!"

 


Chapter Seven (b) : Meeting Her

After the recording at the back stage, you are waiting for your turn to perform. You never feel this way before, you're extremely nervous. You took a sit and tried to relax. "Breath in, breath out~" You closed your eyes and let out a sigh.

Then, someone grabbed your arm. You opened your eyes and saw Kai.

"Oh? Oppa.." You said and stood up.

"Come with me, I want to introduce you to someone." Kai replied and brought you to meet that 'someone'.

 

"Krystal!"

Kai called. It was f(x)'s Krystal. She turned and faced the two of you. She gave you a warm smile and waved, "Hello~"

"Krys, this is Gu ____. Our hubae (junior). I know you guys rarely meet each other, right?" Kai started a conversation.

"Yeah, you're right, Kkamjjong. Anyway, I'm unnie to you." Krystal said and offered a hand-shake. You gladly accepted it and nodded.

"Come, let's meet the other members especially Amber." Krystal grabbed your arm and introduced you to the other members of f(x).

You found that Krystal is cute, kind.. You've to admit that. But, you felt like something's fishy is going on between Kai and Krystal. 'She just called her Kkamjjong..'

But you ignore it and chatted happily with f(x).

 


Chapter Seven (c) : JEALOUSY

It's finally your turn to perform. That nervous feeling is back. Your hands are getting more and more cold. But thankfully, D.O and Kai are there to support you. You're lucky to have them as your senior.

"Fighting, ____!!"

You went on the stage and started to perform. The audiences were amazed by your dancing. It's so powerful, full of passion. Your raps were amazing. D.O and Kai including f(x) who saw you were also speechless.

"Dude, she's something." D.O whispered to Kai.

Kai secretly smiled and praised you, 'Good job, ____.'

 

You've finished your performance and it's finally f(x)'s turn to perform. D.O and Kai are the first ones who congratulate you followed by f(x).

"Woah~ ____, you're daebak!" Amber gave you a thumbs up.

"Thanks. Oh? You guys better hurry, it's your turn to perform." You informed and f(x) went to prepare for the last time before they head on stage.

You saw Kai pinched Krystal's cheeks, ruffling her hair. They looked so closed to each other. Kai even helped Krystal to fix her hair before she heads on stage to perform.

JEALOUS..

You stared at them both for a long time and then, someone patted your head. You shook your head to get back to your senses and gazed up.

"What's wrong?"D.O asked. You gave him a slight smile and shook your head again.

 

Finally, your schedules are done and now, you're heading to your apartment. On you way home, you couldn't stopped thinking of something.

'Are they dating secretly?'

'No, it can't be. But, it's possible for them to date. No, no, no.. I think I really need to tell him. I just can't take it anymore. I MUST tell him.'

You took your phone from your pocket and unlocked it. You searched for Kai's ID and when you were about to press the CALL button, you stopped.

'I'll tell him tomorrow. I need to tell him face to face.'

________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED!!!! Please comment below, thanks.. And, I promise that I'm going to complete this story no matter what happens.. Wish me luck on my exams.. Grrrr~ Nervous.. >.<

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*