Friendship >,

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

You woke up early this morning. After taking your bath and breakfast, you went to SM to practice as usual.

 

“It’s Saturday..” You said and stretched your arms. You were smiling along your way to SM like an idiot.

“I hope I’ll meet him today..” You added and went towards the practice room, some trainees greeted you.

 

The choreographer taught you some new moves. You practiced for 2 hours non-stop and finally decided to take a break. “____-sshi, your manager called me and he wants to see me. So, make sure you practice the new moves I told you, okay?” The choreographer said and you nodded your head.

 

A few minutes later, you were bored and decided to entertain yourself. You grabbed your guitar and thought, “What song should I play?”

Then, you thought that you should play Darlin’ by Avril Lavigne. So, you played your guitar and started to sing.

 

Darlin’, you’re hiding in the closet once again

Start smilin’, I know you’re tryin’ real hard

Not to turn your head away, pretty darlin’

Face tomorrow, tommorow’s not yesterday, yesterday

 

Darlin’, I was there once a while ago

I know that it’s hard to stuck

With people that you love

When nobody trusts

 

Pretty please, I know it’s a drag

Wipe your eyes and put up your head

I wish you could be happy instead

There’s nothing else I can do

But I love you the best that I can

 

You were about to finish singing when someone’s clapping. You stopped and turned to see who it is.

 

“Why’d you stop?” The guy said. He sat next to you and gave you a smile. You gave him one too and replied, “Nothing, I want to know who it was. And surprisingly, it’s you.”

Kai patted your head and handed you something. “Here’s yours.” He said. “And, thanks.” He added, still smiling. You shyly grabbed the towel and put it into your pocket. Then, you stayed quiet. You don’t know what else to say. You secretly glanced at Kai who is beside you.

 

“So, can you sing the song again? I want to hear it.” Kai broke the silence. You nodded and started to sing.

 

In the end, Kai praised you because you’re not only a good dancer but you also have a nice and sweet voice. You thanked him and gave him a smile.

 

“Uhhmm.. I was wondering..” Kai said and looked at you. “Can we be friends?” He continued. You giggled and nodded. “Sure, why not.” You answered.

You chatted with him. You told him everything. Well, not everything though. You told him about you family, your interest, hobbies and blablabla.

He told you about himself too. You listened to him but actually you’re admiring him. His perfect pair of eyes, nose, lips. ‘How I wish I’m his SPECIAL GIRL..” You thought and sighed softly.

 

Kai heard you and asked, “Why? Are you bored hearing my story?” You shook your head, denying it. “No, it’s not like that. I just.. I miss my family..” You answered, lying to him. He smiled and patted your shoulder. “Aigoo~ Don’t be sad. I’m here, right?” He said and gave you his dazzling smile. You took a deep breath and nodded. “Great! That’s my friend.” Kai added and ruffled your hair. He messed up your hair and you pinched his arm lightly. He giggled at your action and apologized.

 

“____-ah, I’ve got to go now. Manager hyung might looking for me.” Kai said and stood up. “Oh yeah, can I have your phone number?” He added. You gave him your phone number and he gave his. He thanked you and left.

 

You smiled happily and grabbed your backpack. You went to meet your manager first before he sent you home.

 

At 9 p.m,

Your phone rang and you unlocked it. It was a new message from Kai. It says,

Hey,____-ah. I was wondering.. I mean, we, EXO was wondering..if you want to join us hanging out tomorrow?

 

You were surprise and thought, ‘Gosh! Hanging out with EXO??!! Am I dreaming??!’

You replied his message,

Annyeong~ Sure.. But, are you guys free tomorrow?

 

Kai replied,

Yes, we are. How about you? Don’t you have your dance practice?

 

You thought for a while, thinking about your schedule. Then, you remembered that tommorow’s your day-off. You smiled happily and replied his message,

Tommorow’s my day off. \(^-^)/ *yeahh*

 

He replied,

Daebak! So, tomorrow at 2 o’clock. In front of SM, okay?

 

You grinned and replied,

Okay ! I’m going to sleep. Bye, good night. Send my regards to the other oppas.Kekekeke

 

Kai replied,

Okay, good night. Sleep tight and don’t forget about our plan tomorrow.

 

You layed yourself on your comfy bed and soon fallen asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________
So, I think I have time to update the story though.. kekeke.. IDK but..  I think that I should update more often maybe twice a day.. kekeke.. Well, how's the second chapter? Please comment below.. Anyways, the next chapter is--- Hanging Out with the 12 'wolves'

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*