Tired

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

It's been a very bad week for you. You've been in so much troubles and often makes mistakes during the whole week. You're thinking to much about your problems and it effected your current situation.

As stated in your schedule, you have a special performance with Kai and Sehun of EXO. Your relationship with them both are getting better than previously. No more awkward situation like your first meeting but there's still this some kind of common feeling.

You tried so hard to act normally as possible in front of them but sometime, you can't especially in front of Kai. Seeing him.. With Krystal makes you feel even more jealous and heart broken but you managed to control the jealousy from conquering your body and mind.

You are extremely exhausted to act like there's nothing happen to your two weeks ago. You thought of giving up recently but there's someone who encourage you when you're having a rough time. It's D.O, you're lucky to have him by your side. He's like your older brother and he often gives you his supports when you're down.

D.O knows everything about you, Sehun and Kai. He knows all of your best stories. For you, D.O is someone that really understand your current situation.

So now, here you are; in the same waiting room with Kai and Sehun. You're having a conversation with Sehun but actually, you secretly stare at Kai. You can't help it but to stare at his feature.

'How I miss his smiles, jokes and everything...'

Sehun noticed that you're not paying attention to him, he called your name and waved his hand in front of you. You shook your head and turned to look at Sehun. He gave you a grin and you replied it with an insincere smile.

"_____-ah, I know you're hurt. I could see it. But, please.. I beg you, please don't think about it too much."
Sehun said and patted your shoulder. He knows what's playing in your mind right now.

You sighed softly, "I don't know, I'm not really sure. I can't help it." You replied and took a deep breath to comfort yourself.

"I don't really understand what's happening to me. And.. I'm just tired." You added and stole a glance at Kai. You don't know the pain when someone you love and admire for a long time rejected you. It stings.

"Don't be like this. Promise me that you'll never give up, okay?" Sehun tried to comfort you as he can.

'It's a part of living, _____. Don't let those feelings conquer you. You need to move on, you need to face whatever it is. Don't ever give up.'

D.O's words flashed back to your mind. You looked at Sehun straight in the eyes.
"I'll try.."

"Good, let's go. It's almost our turn to perform." Sehun said and he stood up from his seat. You followed him exit the waiting room.

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Sehun shouted. Kai immediately ran towards the both of you.

******

You can hear the chant from the crowd. You never felt this nervous before, this is the first time. You just can't stop the feeling. Your hands are cold now.

You're performing a hip hop song with Kai and Sehun. And, yes! You've to dance. Well, it's not like you don't know how to dance though because you're known as THE FEMALE KAI. You're confident that you can do it but somehow, in the middle of performing, you forgot the steps.

Your mind is completely blank. You don't know what you shall do right now. Sehun saw you stopped. He really needs to do something right now.

Without hesitation, the little prince of EXO immediately cover you up by showing off his amazing dancing skills in the middle of the stage to the crowd which made them screamed and shouted like a maniac.

You were shocked and surprised at the same time due to Sehun's unpredictable moves. You turned to look at Hoya who seemed shock too.

Then, all of you continued to dance and sing. Deeply inside, you're hoping that it'll finish soon because you're afraid that you'll might make mistake again while recording. Thankfully, nobody seems to notice that you're making mistakes on stage.

The special performance ended smoothly and the three of you went to the back stage.

******

"Sehun oppa!"

You called for Sehun. "Oppa.. T-thank you." You continued.

Sehun smiled and replied, "It's not a big deal. Like I said, I'm always here for you if you need me."

You were touched by his meaningful words and you hugged him. Sehun was surprised at your action and he cleared his throat a few times. You realized what you're currently doing and quickly broke the hug in embarrassment. You gave Sehun an awkward smile before you excused yourself to change into your casual outfit.

******

Sehun held back onto his chest, his heart beats speed up when you hugged him. He doesn't know why.

'Stop dreaming, Sehun. She'll never be yours.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED.

I decided to continue on writing this story. ^^ It's a waste if I delete it. >.<

Anyway, do comment and subscribe. And for the silent readers, do you mind to drop a comment below? THANKS~

I really appreciate your kindness. PEACE~

XOXO from freakgeegee