Confessions and...

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

You don’t get a nice rest last night because you were thinking about something. Something that you NEED and MUST do today.

Finally, you think that you have your final decision. You are confident to TELL him and deep inside, you’re hoping that he’ll accept.

‘Fighting, ____!’

You arrived early at Woollim. You went straight to the practice room.

‘I hope my plan will turn out well. >.<’

You hesitantly grabbed the door knob with your trembling fingers. You took a deep breath and carefully opened the door.

You knew that Kai will be in there and… YES! He is.

He is currently dancing gracefully in the center of the room. As you stared at him, that nervous feeling comes.

You closed the door back and breathe hardly. ‘Gosh! Calm down, ____. There’s no need to worry. Just tell him and wait for his answer.’ You thought deeply.

“But.. What if he says the opposite? What shall I do then?” You mumbled to yourself and let out a soft sigh. “Okay, let’s do this.”

Meanwhile,

“Did I take the right decision? Does Krystal is the best for--“

Kai couldn’t finish his words when he saw you in front of the door.

“Oh? ____-ah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you going to another recording today?” Kai started a friendly conversation.

“I’ll go at the afternoon, I’m free this morning.” You answered.

“Oh, okay. So, what are you doing here?” Kai asked again. He got up and walked towards you.

“Nothing. I just want to check you out. Is it a crime?” You joked and laughed awkwardly.

Kai smiled and ruffled your hair, “Aigoo.. So, you’re trying to make me laugh, huh?”

You gave him an awkward smile.

“Errmm.. Oppa..”

Kai gazed at you, he raised his eyebrows.

“Actually.. Errmm.. First of all.. I know that this might sound kinda weird or something but.. I think that I really need to tell you this.” You stuttered, you don’t dare to have an eye-contact with Kai.

“What’s it?” Kai asked curiously.

For a few seconds, both of you don’t dare to speak. Kai is just staring at you while you hung your head down.

“I.. like you? No, I love you.” Finally, those words.. You confessed to your bias.

Kai.. What’s his reaction?

You gazed up and saw him.

‘I didn’t know it’ll be like this..’ –Kai

He gave you a bitter smile. He held your hand. You were surprised.

“____-ah.. I’m..” You heard him sighed.

“I’m so sorry.. I can’t.. accept your love.. I can’t reply it..”

He REJECTED you.

‘No.. No way.’ You tried to hold your tears from falling but unfortunately, you can’t.

“Hey, don’t cry.. I can’t do that because.. I already have someone. I’m truly sorry, Gu _____.” Kai confessed and he wipes your tears. He cupped your face and stared at you deeply.

“I’m in a relationship with Krystal.” He continued. You can’t prevent yourself to cry. You couldn’t take it, you held Kai’s hands from your face and pulled them away.

You wiped your tears on your cheeks and took a deep breath. You said,
“Thanks for being honest.”

You left Kai alone dumbfounded.

Once you got out of the practice room, you don’t know where else to go. You just walked, walked and walked until you reached a park.

You spotted a wooden bench near a shady tree and decided to take a sit there. You were still thinking about what happened between you and Kai just now. Despite the fact that Kai rejected you..

‘He rejected me.. Kai.. That Kim Jong In..’

You were still crying. It does hurt a lot when it comes to the truth. That stupid damn truth.

You were too tired to think of it and.. everything went black.

“_____-ah!!!” That’s all you heard. Someone was calling your name.

__________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED!! Woah.. I updated this chapter at school.. Anyway, do comment and subscribe..

Exo Wolf drama version episode two!!!!!!!! Have you seen it???????????????

XOXO from freakgeegee