His APOLOGIZE

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

You don’t have a chance to hang out with Kai yesterday. He was busy with his solo schedule. You were sad and mad at the same time but you don’t have the right to scold him. You woke up as usual, doing your daily routines ans so on.

 

You sighed when you thought about yesterday. But still, you had so much fun with the others. Well, yesterday was kinda a disaster because the citizen woud notice you especially the boys. Sometimes, all of you would ran away from the huge crowd. Maybe if Kai was there, it’ll be more fun. You are currently in the kitchen, preparing your breakfast like usual.

 

It’s Monday and you have school to attend. You let out a heavy sigh and finished your breakfast before you exited your apartment and went to the bus stop. Your manager couldn't dropped you to school because he's kinda busy to prepare the best for your comeback.

 

It's not the first time you went to school by bus. Sometimes, the citizen would notice you, askig for your autograph, a selca or anything from you.


You’re in your classroom right now. The first lesson will starts in 15 minutes. You stretched your arms and suddenly your phone vibrated. You took your phone from your uniform pocket and unlocked it. It’s a new message from.. Kai.

Morning,____-ah. I’m so sorry about yesterday. I thought the filming will finish at 1 but I was wrong. I’m so sorry.. Please forgive me..

 

You smiled and replied,

Morning, oppa. It’s okay, you have work to do though.

 

Then, he replied,

Glad that you accept my apologize but.. I still feel guilty.. So, I was wondering if you are free this evening?

 

You think for a while and replied his message,

I have my dance practice this evening.. Why?

 

Kai replied your message,

Ermm.. I want to ask you out on a..date.

 

‘Gosh! He’s asking me on a DATE??!’

You replied,

Sure.. But, I have to practice first. Is it okay for you to wait?

 

He replied,

Oh, I’m okay. How about tonight?

 

You’re smiling like an idiot,

Ok, tonight is okay. Oppa, I’ve got to go. The lesson’s going to start. Bye~

 

Okay, study smart. Bye.

The lesson started as usual. Some of your classmate didn't even pay attention to what the teacher explained -same goes to you. 'Urghh~ Hurry up.. I can't take it anymore.' You yawned and stared blankly on the whiteboard.


It’s recess time. Your manager texted you that he’ll pick you up from school. You went to have your lunch in the cafeteria. You bought your lunch and ate it. Your best friend is absent today and she informed you that she's having a flu. You sighed and pouted. You glanced at your watch,

'Shoot!!'

You don't have much time left, you immediately finished your lunch and ran as fast as you can towards your class.


The bell rang and students started to pack their belongings. You left early because your manager is waiting for you outside. You reached the front gate and saw your manager’s car. You got in it and he drove off.

“____, you don’t need to practice today since your choreographer isn’t around so I think we should discuss about your comeback.” Your manager said and you nodded. ‘Hmm.. My comeback’s is the same day as f(x) sunbae.’  You thought. Well, you really respected them especially Amber and Krystal 'cause both of them treat you nicely.


You’ve arrived at SM and your manager told your to go in first while he parks his car. A few minutes later, your manager came in and the discussion starts.

“So,____. Your comeback will be on 15th January, right?

“Yes..” You answered while nodding your head like a lil' kiddo.

"Okay, we'll do this and that.." Your manager explained from A to Z about your comeback performance.

 

'Kai oppa’s birthday is a day before my comeback.’ You thought and secretly smile.


Sorry for the superb LAME update. I can't think of any nice or even a perfect scene for this chapter but I promise that the other chapters are jjang!! So, I promise to give y'all a big surprise soon.. kekeke

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*