DATE (?)

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

After having some discussions with your manager about your comeback performance, you immediately went back to your apartment by a taxi.

“So, what shall I wear? Hmm.. Maybe something casual or.. What?” You mumbled to yourself. You glanced at your watch on your wrist, it’s still early -6 in the evening- and you still have an hour to prepare yourself for a date with your ultimate bias, Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai.

After paying the taxi fee, you ran as fast as you can to reach your apartment on the 7th floor.
You just received a text message from Kai, he said that he’ll be arrived at 7.

Somehow you felt really nervous since you’re going to have a special date with your bias which was before you just thought it in your dream but now, in any minutes, it’ll be true and it’s not a DREAM.

You went to wash yourself in the bathroom first.
Soon, you exited the bathroom with your wet hair. You went towards your wardrobe and started to look for the best clothes you ever had.

In the end, you decided to wear something casual yet simple which is a blue blouse and denim shorts matches with a pair of high heels. You scanned your looks through the mirror. “I should look good ‘cause I’m going on a date with Kai.” You smiled in satisfaction and went towards the living room.

As you were about to sit on the couch, the door bell rang. You knew who was it, it’s obviously Kai. You fixed yourself and went to open the door.

“Annyeong~” Kai greeted you with his dazzling smile.
You nodded and replied with the sweetest smile. Kai had to admit that you look good tonight.
“So, ready?” Kai added, still smiling. You gazed up at him and thought,
‘Gosh! This guy does know how to make me fallen for him even harder. I wonder how would the other fangirls would react if they’re me?’

“Hello, ____-ah”
You shook your head a few times and stared at Kai blankly. He giggled and ruffled your hair, he said,
“Aigoo~ My dongsaeng is just too cute.”

Somehow, you felt a little bit sad when you heard him said that dongsaeng word.
‘So… I’m just a little girl for him.’ You secretly let out a soft sigh.
“Okay, let’s go and have fun!!” Kai cheered happily and he grabbed your hand.


You and Kai are currently at the amusement park. You didn’t know why Kai brought you here because you just don’t know how to ask him since you’re feeling awkward right now.

“Hey, let’s ride that.” Kai looked at you and pointed at the ferris wheel. You gulped and answered, “Are you sure about that?” Kai shrugged and replied, “Of course, why? Are you scared?” You nodded slowly and Kai gave you a slight smile, he said, “Don’t worry, I’m here. Okay, let’s go.”

It’s hard for you and Kai to buy the tickets since there’s lot of people and not to mention that fans are busy asking for yours and Kai’s autograph.


Now, both of you are safely riding the ferris wheel. You’re awkward at first but then, Kai started a conversation.
“So? Hmm.. You look pretty tonight.” He awkwardly confessed. You gave him and awkward smile and thanked him. “Are you having fun right now?” He asked. You nodded your head. “Great. Do you want to know something?” He added. You stared at him and asked curiously, “What’s it?” He smiled and answered, “It might sound weird or something but.. Since I debuted, you’re the first girl that I asked on a date.” You can feel you’re blushing right now. Kai’s simple sentences was really kinda makes you feel happy.

Both of you can’t have much fun in the amusement park because fans are everywhere especially Kai’s fangirls. Soon, Kai decided to go to the movie theater and watch a movie ‘cause he thinks that it’s safer in there since its dark so that nobody would recognizes you neither him.


“____-ah, are you fine if we watch a horror movie? The other tickets have been sold out.” Kai asked and you gave him a slight nod.

Kai treated you nicely tonight which made you fallen for him even harder.
‘How I wish he treats me like this every day..’ You thought and started to have a nice daydream about you and Kai.

Kai noticed that you’re not focusing on the movie. He whispered your name and poked your cheeks several times. You turned to look at him and saw his dazzling smile. You felt your heart’s beating fast. Kai whispered, “Are you alright?” You nodded and turned your gaze to the screen in front. But, you just can’t stop thinking if Kai becomes your boyfriend. You shook your head, trying to erase the nonsense.


After having a nice date, Kai sent you home.
“Oppa..” You called him. He looked at you, you added, “Ermm.. Thanks for tonight.” Kai smiled and ruffled your hair. “It’s nothing. Besides, I felt guilty though so I thought asking you on a date might be fine. And, I’m right.” He’s still smiling. ‘Gosh! He’s so adorable.’
Then, you stepped closer to him and tip toed to kiss his cheeks.

“Oh? Ermm.. Mianhae. I didn’t mean to..” You said after noticing what you’ve just done.
‘Haish! Pabo~’ You mentally slapped your head.
“Well.. I’ve gotta go, ____-ah. Bye, good night.” Kai said and waved at you.

“Haish!! What was I thinking?” You mumbled to yourself and went inside.


Hi guys~ This is the chapter about Kai.. kekeke.. So, how is it? Be sure to comment below.
BTW, I don't think I'll be able to update this story often since school is going to start. FYI, I'm still a high schooler. >,<

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*