I Don't...

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

"_____-ah!!" That's all you heard. Someone was calling your name.


(An unknown character's POV)

I'm on my way to the practice room to meet Kai hyung when I heard a girl's voice. She is talking to.. Kai hyung.
I'm curious so I stopped and decided to eavesdrop to their conversation.

"I...love...you." I heard the girl and surprisingly it was... Gu ______.

'So, she confessed?' I don't know why but.. Something is bothering me when I heard it, those 3 simple words. 1-4-3

I couldn't hear clearly but then, I heard a soft sob. _____ was crying. I was confused. 'Why is she crying?'

"I'm in a relationship with Krystal." I was shocked. Kai hyung stated that. 'What the hell just happen? Kai hyung with Krystal?!'

I was so frustrated. I was angry. But, why? Why am I angry? I wanted to go inside and dragged _____ with me. But I can't because she acted first and exited the room immediately. I quickly hid myself and watched her ran while crying.

I pity her. You know what.. Kai hyung have made the worst decision.

So, I followed _____. And finally, I saw her sitting on a wooden bench at a park. She's still sobbing.

I wanted to go near her and comfort her. As I was about to do, she collapsed.

I ran as fast as I can towards her. I even called her names several times. The citizen who recognized us were also panicked.

I tried to wake her up but she didn't respond.

'Gu _____...'

I decided to carry her back to her apartment.

'Kim Jong In.. How could you? _____-ah, I promised that I'll protect you from today onwards. Besides, I consider you more as a friend. 4-8-6, _____-ah..'

(end of POV)

******

"Hey, you're awake."

You gave Sehun a slight smile. Your eyes were swollen because of crying so hard earlier.

"Sehun.. Why are you here? And, I was suppossed to be at the park."

Sehun sat on your bed and answered,
"Well, I saw you. At the park."

You nodded and added,
"But, how did you know I was there?"

Sehun shrugged and said,
"Ermm.. Well.. _____-ah.."
He stopped and leaned in closer to you.
"I saw and heard everything what happened." He whispered to your ear.
You could feel his warm breath.

"So.. You know?"
A tear falls from your puffy eyes.

Sehun wiped it and cupped your face. He smiled bitterly, he said while looking straight into your eyes,
"_____-ah, I'm here for you. Don't give up. And, I shouldn't tell you this but I can't hide it anymore."

He stopped and you felt something soft touched your lips.
Sehun kissed you. But, why?

You were shocked due to his sudden unpredictable action. You pushed him off you.
"I-I'm sorry."

You touched your lips. 'My first kiss..?'

"I'm so sorry, ____. I..like you. I love you."
Sehun confessed, he looked at you.

"Falling for you was never something I planned."
He added and looked away. He didn't dare to have an eye-contact with you.

You remained silent and slowly, you held Sehun's hand.
He turned to face you. You squeezed his hand lightly and said while smiling,
"Sehun.. You do know what just happened. And I hope you understand. I love you as a friend. So, I can't reciprocate the same feeling as you. I'm sorry."

Sehun shook his head and replied,
"I understand. But, I really hope you would someday. I'm willing to wait even it takes forever."
He stood up and grabbed his stuffs,
"Well then, I'm off. Be sure to have a nice rest, okay? And, don't forget to eat the meal that I prepared for you. I'm going."

You nodded and said,
"Okay, I will. Thanks for everything, Hunnie. Bye, take care!"

You sighed heavily and thought,
'Kim Jong In.. Oh Sehun..'

******

Sehun let out a soft sigh. He can't believe that he did that. He confessed to you and..

'Gu _____.. You're my everything.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I managed to update. Urghh!! Sorry, guys. I'm a lil' bit busy since my big exam is just around the corner and I need to focus on it. And, please give me a feedback. I need to know if you like my story. Thanks anyway. And, have a nice day!

Oh! I Before I forgot, be sure to check out my new full story ->

TROUBLE MAKER : IMPOSSIBLE OR POSSIBLE

XOXO from freakgeegee