WORST

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

It’s been a week Kai acts differently. He is not himself. He is not the Kai that everybody used to know. He becomes timid. But why?

Kai doesn’t know what else he shall do now. He knows that he is making mistakes. He couldn’t take it anymore, he need to tell someone about this. Someone who told him to do what’s the best for him, D.O. He needs to tell D.O about what happened. He hated himself right now.

Kai immediately rushes downstairs and goes straight to the kitchen. He is looking for D.O. As soon as he gets there, he sees his hyung.

He takes a deep breath and slowly goes near D.O.

He clears his throats a few times.

“H-hyung..” He called.

D.O heard him and he turns around to face Kai.

“Oh? What’s it?” D.O smiled.

Kai bit down his lower lips, he is hesitating whether to tell D.O about it or not but he needs to tell him everything because D.O is the only one who understands him.

“Can we talk?”

D.O raises his eyebrow, he looks kinda confused with Kai’s serious tone.

“Sure.”

Kai calms himself down. He slowly opens his mouth, he says,
“Hyung.. I think I’ve made the wrong decision for myself.”

“Wrong? Wait! What’s this all about?” D.O seemed to be confused with Kai’s statement.

Kai lets out a heavy sigh before he continues.

“Do you remember about Krystal?”

D.O nods,
“Why? What’s wrong with her?”

“There’s something else. It’s about Gu _____. She confessed to me but I rejected her because I’m in a relationship with Krystal. I’ve made the wrong decision, hyung. I don’t know why but.. this is wrong.” Kai explained to D.O.

“WHAT?! She confessed?”

Kai nods slightly.

D.O is speechless. He knows that _____ has a feeling on Kai but he didn’t expect her to confess. D.O is thinking deeply, he needs to solve this thing even though he knows that it’ll take time. He knows that _____ is a sensitive girl so he needs to act at the right moment.

“Kai.. I’m sorry.” D.O apologized.

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’ve made the worst decision. I don’t know what else I should do right now. I felt guilty and stuffs. I couldn’t think straight. I always think about her, I broke her heart. Hyung, I’m a bad guy, right?” Kai lowered his head. He is not himself right now. He blames himself. Kai..

“No, no. Don’t blame yourself because of this. Kai, you need to think positive. Don’t be like this. You’re not the Kai that I used to know. You need to fight. Don’t let the guilty conquers you. Now, you need to calm yourself down. Don’t worry, I’m here for you. Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, all of us are here to support you. It’s not the end, Kai. This is just the beginning.”

Kai isn’t the type who gives up easily. D.O is right. Kai gains his determination but he still doesn’t know what else to do if he sees Krystal especially _____.

Kai pats D.O’s shoulder, he says,
“Thanks a lot, hyung. I need some rest. I’ll be upstairs.”

D.O nods and Kai goes to his room.

‘I’m sorry, Kai. I shouldn’t tell you to do the best for yourself. I don’t think about this. I didn’t expect this to happen. But.. Don’t worry. It’s a part of living. You need to move on with it. You need to look towards your future not the past. Stay strong, Kai.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry, guys. My ideas is lacking. >.< It's so short, right? URGH!! Why, why, why..?

Anyway, just comment below. I'm not in my mood right now. IDK why.. Help me~!

XOXO from freakgeegee