Unexpected

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

The sun rises. It’s another morning and it’s another day for work.

You woke up early today and decided to go to SM to meet your manager. You’re still in a low spirit since the day where you felt like your heart broke into pieces.

You’re hoping that Kai isn’t at SM but unfortunately, you met him at the hallway of the huge building. You tried to avoid him these days but it seems like fate wants to play a trick with you. Each time when you wished or hoped Kai isn’t at the company, you’ll meet him whenever and wherever.

Since last week, since the day you confessed, you started to avoid him. Same goes to Kai, he didn’t have the courage to talk or even look at you because he’s afraid that you might hurt again. He doesn’t know why he’s thinking like that, he just can’t help it but to think.

Every single time you saw Kai or Krystal, you’ll try to avoid them. You can’t take it to see them together. You just can’t. It hurts you a lot inside and outside. You felt like thousand of knives are stabbing your heart continuously without mercy.

EXO members start to notice something strange between the both of you. All of them are curious to know what’s really happening except for Luhan, Sehun and D.O. The three of them know everything that causes you to start avoiding Kai. They could see the pain from your pair of innocent eyes. How they wish to be there for you, to comfort you. You’re still a teenager and you don’t know what’s the true meaning of life or even love.

You went straight to the practice room and wait until your manager come to explain in detail about your current schedule. While waiting, you just sit at the corner of the room or you just stare at the huge mirror in front of you. You don’t feel like dancing today or even practice. You’re so not in the mood to do so. You need a rest, that’s what you need. You’re still a teenager who wants to enjoy the life but you can’t do such a thing because you’ve got a job to do. You do love to entertain people through you music, it’s undeniable.

You glanced at your wristwatch, it’s still early and you’re looking for your manager right now. You sighed softly and grabbed your bag before exiting the room to look for your manager.

When you were about to grab the door knob, the door was opened. You gazed up and saw Kai, Sehun along with your manager. You were surprised to see them especially Kai. You don’t know what else to do so you took a few steps backward and the guys entered the room.

******

“Oh, _____. According to your schedule, you’ll have a special performance with them.” Your manager explained and pointed at Kai and Sehun.

Kai gave you an awkward smile and same goes to Sehun. You replied with a slight smile and faced your manager back.

“So, I want the three of you to practice together for about a week or two before the performance. And, FYI it’s a special stage. First of all, the choreographer couldn’t teach you the dance moves but I trust you to choreograph the dance moves yourself especially Kai.”

You hung your head down. You really didn’t want this to happen because you still don’t know how to react in front of them.

“So, I wish you all good luck. And, don’t worry. I’ll come later to make sure that everything is going well.” You manager added before he left the room, leaving the three of you standing in the middle of the room in an awkward situation.

Nobody cares to start a conversation. You just stare at the floor while the boys are hesitating. You still can’t believe that this is happening, you just can’t.

Sehun cleared his throat to gain yours and Kai’s attentions. You looked at him and so does Kai. Sehun cheekily grinned, he says,
“C’mon guys. Let’s get started.”

Kai glanced at you and you gave him a nod. Soon, the three of you started to choreograph the dance moves for the special stage.

“Stop, stop!” Kai signaled.

“_____, you need to bend your knees more, like this.” Kai showed you the right move. You don’t know why you’re acting like you can’t dance well.

You followed Kai’s instruction and continued to practice again.

It has been hours you practiced and it’s exhausting. You often make mistakes and you always forgot the dance moves that Kai taught but Kai and Sehun are always there to teach you until you got them all right.

“Okay, let’s stop for today. And, _____, I hope to see some improvements later. Oh, before I forgot, we won’t be able to practice together tomorrow because we have lots to do. We’ll see you the day after it.” Kai explained.

You nodded slightly. Kai is being nice to you for the first time since the day where you confessed to him. Your relationship with Sehun is getting better and you felt relieved.

“Okay then. We’ve got to go.” Kai said and the boys left you alone in the room.

You took a deep breath and sighed. Today was so exhausting. You stared at your reflection on the huge mirror in front of you. You are soaking wet with your sweats. You’ve work hard today, you sure do.

‘Will I be able to face everything from now on..? Mom.. I wish you were here.’

______________________________________________________________________________

U.P.D.A.T.E.D.
Hey guys.. Hmm.. What shall I say..? This story isn't going well as I expected. >.< What am I going to do??? Should I just delete it? Oh no!! Then.. What shall I do with this? Help me~..

XOXO from freakgeegee