This Is War II

Falling Down
-His body is not responding correctly to the medicaments we have to do a surgery.
-Ok- said SuHo while nodding.
-We have the permission from his parents to continue. Where are they?
In that moment Yixing's mother was walking where they were, she was crying with panic.
-What happened with my son, doctor?
-Mrs. Zhang, Yixing had a problem with his nervous system, we don't know exactly what happened but whatever it is, that make him had a heart attack.
-Oh god, but he's ok now, right?
-We have to do a surgery and you have to give us the permission.
-Yes, I'll do everything for my son but please save him!
-Ok, come with me please mrs.
 
They went to another place and I sat in the one of the chairs thinking about what will happen if he doesn't... No! He have to wake up, he's the only reason why I'm in EXO I don't care if we get dismissed all I want is to be by his side.
 
Suddenly I remembered why all this happened.
 
-Kris, you ing idiot.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla"
 
The song ended and the fans were practically screaming at the top of his lungs, the members smiled and said thank you before going to the backstage. 
-Wow! We did it again hyungs, we should go out tonight and eat something special!- said Chanyeol with his dorky smile.
-I'm exhausted, why we don't go to the dorm?- Complained LuHan
-Oh c'mon! We can do that later, I'll pay I know you want it
-Eem Kris, leader, what about SuHo and Lay, they didn't appeared in all the performance- Said Chen remembering that.
-You're right, where the hell are they I had to sing Lay's part.
-And I had to sing SuHo's part- added Baekhyun 
-At least the fans didn't made a revolution for that. Well if we win the trophy will be for us.
Everyone stopped and looked at him weirdly.
-What did you just said, Tao?- asked Kris.
-What? Did I said something wrong?
-WE are EXO, WE are ONE, did you forget that?
-Please, they're somewhere out there sleeping while we are here forcing our bodies to do the best and they receive the same for doing nothing!
Kris looked at him furious and went closer. 
-Maybe for you they're trash but for us they're not ok? So if you want that trophy that bad go for it alone, forget about us and, of curse, we won't need you too.
Tao went pale with his words and stood there like a statue, with that Kris turned around just to feel a great pain in his cheek followed by a rain of punches, he fell on the floor and then he saw a mad SuHo on him.
-Joonmyeon hyung stop!- screamed SeHun trying to pull him.
SuHo made a pause with the punches and took his face making Kris look at him.
-Listen bastard this is all your fault, thanks to you Lay's dealing between live and death in the hospital!
Everyone stopped their actions when SuHo said that. Kris was shocked with that, he couldn't believe the situation, and he was right... All was his fault.
SuHo took Kris' tie and lifted him
-And believe me, if he doesn't wake up I will kill you, I will make you suffer like I do in this moment, ing bastard!
SuHo the angel of the team was now a demon able to do everything he wants just to make Kris' life as black and painful if Yixing goes to the other side.
-YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE, WU YI FAN, YOU DIDN'T!- that was his last words, then he left the place.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
 -W-what? I didn't drew your face, why do you say that?- Kris asked nervous.
-This is me! Look at his lips, his hair, his nose, his dimples, HIS DIMPLES!- then Yixing show him the draw.
-Ok ok fine, I drew you.
-Y-you did? Why?
Kris walked a little more closer and put his hand on my cheek getting closer and closer to my lips, making my body flinch at his touch and the distance between us.
-Because, I... 
10 cm, 8 cm, 5 cm, 3 cm my eyes started to close.
-I... think your dimples are cute. 
He laughed and said:
-I'll be waiting on the dinning room, haha.
Pop! He did it again! Oh this time you won't get what you want.
-Hey!
Walking downstairs with a fast pace I search him
-How dare you WuF... -I stopped when Kris opened the door.
-Good evening! I came from SMEnt, the teacher announced the members of the group and I'm one of them so I decided to come and meet you! 
-Woah he did it? That's great! Wanna come in?
-Sure!
He walked into the house and stopped when he saw me.
-Oh I forgot, my name is Tao.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
HEEEEEEY THERE! I'm back :3 woah what's going to happen between Kris and SuHo? +-+ 
Next week I have exams so please wait for more, and thanks for subscribe! I love y'all <3 
 
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY! :3