Since Then...

Falling Down

THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME MISTAKES SO I'LL EDIT IT, BUT IF YOU WANT YOU'RE FREE TO READ IT! :D

 

(Kris)

 

It's been two months since Yixing died...

 

After that day, things have changed. The company thought that it was a good idea to cover the news, news that eventually came out. All the fans were devastated but they were worse than us, especially fans of Lay.

Somehow the hate grew in our fan club, sasaengs chasing us to the bathroom, sometimes they insult us and left us some threatening letters saying they would take revenge if we don't bring Lay back. The company doesn't have benefits with this so they decided to make an audition to form a new group that divert our problem for a while.

 

Everything was wrong, but no one was in the same empty hole I was. A hole that nothing could fill... only him.

 

Gradually fights were formed within the group and we were divided into small groups, we lived in separate bedrooms, but rather in separate buildings. We stopped talking, beacuse we always discuss who can we blame for the death of Lay, it was clear that nobody has to feel guilty but they still insisted on getting rid of that guilt that everyone had.

 

I am not satisfied with what they have told me and even though I saw the body at the funeral home that night was almost Yixing something inside me tells me that he still has not gone ...

 

 

Xiumin entered the apartment where the other members they saw on TV and eating snacks.

- Did you hear what he said Soo Man?

All the little ignored and continued watching the television with a blank expression.

-He said the new group is given effect and begin to forget us.

Even seemed Xiumin continued talking to a wall.

- Perhaps they will not say anything! You are about to take our work, no, not our job, OUR CAREER And you plan to stay here seeing how it all ends? I know that - is headed to his room, took a backpack and began to pack all your angry things at the end to return to this room and found the same way that a few minutes ago.

I could not believe that they all give up on it this way and wanted no part of that.

'I will, if you want to hit bottom, okay -. Turning to see them one last time with tears in his eyes and looked away always promised to be a supporting us to fulfill our dreams seem to have forgotten that group ... -

With this cautious Xiumin leave the place and went to an unknown location.

 

 

 

Suho-hyung ~ -Yixing ran to Suho cuddling in his back, reloading his head on his shoulder and closing his eyes while still hugging him

-Hyung, can we go to Lotte World today?

I turned to look at him and smiled back after turn again to look forward.

-Yixing, today is a busy day I have to reherseal in the living room for the Gayo Daejun, maybe we can go other day

Lay formed a pout with his lips and crossed his arms.

-You always make excuses, you have to reherseal, you're busy, you say that I'm still not healthy enough, hyung ... I want to go out and spend some time outside with you- Yixing looked to another place getting Suho sad

-Sorry, I promise we will go out soon- He decided to take the boy's hands and he smiled as he continued -After the performance I'll come home early and we will go to Lotte World, we'll stay there for two days

Yixing greatly opened his eyes and began to smile while bunny jumped as soon as he heard the words of Suho.

-Seriously!?

-Seriously

Yixing gave Suho the biggest hug and kissed his cheek making him blush.

-I-I'm sorry-hyung, I'm...

The child ran to his room and locked himself leaning on the door feeling his cheeks burning.

 

 

Tao carefully Kris entered the room trying to avoid the attention of the other.

- What are you doing here?

Attempt.

I said I did not want to see anyone

Tao turned ducking his head but still looking for occasionally.

-You should go, you can not spend the rest of your life locked within four walls. Remember what they say ... you must let go Yixing if not, you can not be faith ...

- LAY NOT DEAD!

Kris got up suddenly, took a vase that was in his dresser and threw him into Tao tackles, fortunately, the object could be avoided by a visitor, who was shocked to see the anger that grew in Kris every day since that news that he had created, by the way.

-Chanyeol plan on fixing things and gather all the group again, will go to Lotte World and asked me to warn you ... they are afraid that something will happen, Kris-

- Will you help me with my search?

-Kris, you have to accept the reality ...

-The reality does not exist, Tao, I ask again ... give ME WITH MY SEARCH, YES OR NO!

WuFan contact the boy raised his eyes with hatred, a hatred that existed in not knowing because it was simply so.

-All right, I'll help

Kris got up and headed to Tao plod and placed his right hand on his shoulder giving pats on the light.

Do not you dare play with me, you'll want to not know.

After that he headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

 

-Lay, can you go to Lotte World first please? I'll be there after I finish, ... I promise you, I love you.

Suho kept his cell after leaving the message for Yixing, aboard his car and was headed toward Seoul to go to the rehearsal.

It was a long way since the city where you headed to live with Lay had to be the farthest possible to avoid problems with Lee Soo Man

His cell phone started ringing and he answered quickly to see it was Yixing.

Suho-hyung!

Tell me, have you heard my message?

-Yes! Now I'm on my way, do not delay right?

Suho river via telephone and continuous.

-Trust me, I'll be there before anochesca.

-All right, if there is no punishment, eh! Bye hyung ~

-Bye

I end the call and continued driving for two hours straight until the SM building. Is in at once out of the car and I headed to the rehearsal room without finding anyone inside.

-Where the hell are they?

I check in changers, bathrooms and again in the lounge can not find someone before leaving but fail to see a yellow note stuck to the wall.

 

"Suho, leader.

 

We headed to Lotte World, Chanyeol planned a trip to lift the mood to all, come with us and let's bring back the old days!

 

By the way... Kris also come with us, he finally accepted the invitation. "

 

After reading the note, Suho opened his eyes wide and ran from the building.

-No, no they can not see Yixing, much less Kris. !

 

 

///---------------///---------------///---------------///---------------///---------------///---------------///---------------///---------------///

 

Hey there! :,DDD

I'm back I'm sorry, classes just started and I have to pay attention to the school you know :c

This chapter has grammar mistakes so I'll edit it in the next days, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still writting this fic :3

and I wanted to say hi too ;---;

Well, have a great week! Tomorrow is wednesday *W* finally D:

Fighting!

 

Thanks to TheCrazy15 for helping me c,: Thank you so much unnie!

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK!!

 

I love you all, guys ;A; <3