A Little More Closer

Falling Down

 

We got off of the bus and stopped at his house. 
 
-Do you live here? I asked speechless 
 
-Yes, I know it's not a big thing and will not be very nice but ... 
 
-Isn't the big thing?! It's huge! 
 
He laughed and I was in awe, his house was, at least, bigger than mine and the grass that surrounded the house was well kept and with small drops which showed that was recently watered.
 
-Let's get in, come on
 
We walked into the house and it was really REALLY big I mean outside looks big but inside is like a castle or maybe it was the classy furniture.
 
-Stop doing that
-What? 
-You have been watching all my house since we get here, do you really have a  house that small?
-Sorry, I'm not used to see beautiful houses like this, you must live like a prince in here.
-It's not like that my room is more at my style the rest of the house is my mom's world.
I laughed and said 
-Ugh so your room is that boring? 
-Yah I'm not boring, look at me I'm the most fashionista in the world!
 
I started to laugh and he punch me in the arm.
 
-Ouch- I said, rubbing my shoulder
 
-I'm sorry, did I hurt y...
-You hit like a little girl 
-Little pony you will regret have said that!
 
Running upstairs and laughing loudly I hide inside one room. I turned around to see the room, gray walls, furniture and boxes with cobwebs and dust. A cold air hit my face suddenly causing my eyes to close, walking backwards I bump into Kris when I opened my eyes.
 
-What are you doing here?
-Oh my god you scared me, I was..
-You can't be here get out right now
-B-but Kr-Kris...
-Get out now!
 
That scream made me feel so scared about it. What's the secret about this room? Is that bad to enter here?
 
-I'm sorry.
 
I left the room to go down the stairs slowly trying to know why he get mad that way. 
 
-I think it's better if I leave, thanks for inviting me- I said centimeters from the door, I took my backpack and opened the door.
 
-Wait
 
Standing there frozen, I didn't knew what to do, kris went where I was and suddenly hug me from behind leaving me speechless.
After a few minutes I felt cold drops in my jacket, he was crying in silence on my shoulder.
 
The best experience I felt, now it doesn't seems to be the same...
 
I remember that moment like it was yesterday.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 hey there *u* I'm here again like I said please wait for more chapters you know the school sometimes is hard and when I get home I'm so tired so please be patient and comment :D comment everything, mistakes, suggestions, random things :3 
 
THANKS FOR READ! 
 
I love my subscribers <3 *w* have a good weekend :3