This Is War I

Falling Down
-Somebody please call an ambulance! Help me please!
 
SuHo ran in the hallway searching for the exit, it felt like everyone went to another place leaving him alone with Yixing on his back between dead and life.
 
-Hold up Lay I'll be with you, please, don't go
 
At the end of the hallway a bright light made him a little relieved knowing that light was from outside.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kris and I were walking to his house, we had a Biology project to do so he decided to do it at his place.
 
-Hyung can you help me with the homework?
-Yeah sure! You love to be in my house, right?
I blushed at his question.
-Or maybe you want to spend more time with me
-W-what, ah no that's not the reason, math its difficult and you're more intelligent than me that's why.
-Hm, I don't believe you
-I-it's true! 
-Oh, then...
 
He patted my shoulder and stopped for a moment looking at me intensely.
 
-W-what?
 
His face went closer to mine and I took a step back opening my eyes more. The space decrease between us until I hit the wall closing my eyes at the moment.
 
-When was the last time you washed your face?
 
Confused I opened one eye then the other looking at him curiously.
 
-What?
 
Then he started to laugh.
 
-You were thinking I was about to kiss you, right! Oh you fell!
-Hey! I-I wasn't thinking that I was just... Surprised.
-Yeaaah, sure
 
He started to walk leaving me alone with the curiosity running through my head.
 
-Was he trying to kiss me for real or...?
 
He's such a tease.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
-Where is he?- Kris was lightly anxious, it was their turn and SuHo nor Lay were there.
-Leader, where's SuHo and Lay hyungs?- asked Baekhyun worried, playing with his hands trying to ease the nervous feeling.
-I don't know they were supposed to be here five minutes ago but I don't even see their shadows.
-We're late Kris if we don't go to the stage in less than two minutes we're going to be out of the show- Said Xiumin, his skin was sweaty and he was pale.
-Damn, let's go.
-B-but what about...?-Asked Chanyeol.
-Forget them, we have to be on stage or all of us will be paying for this later.
-Ok.
 
VIXX were going out of the building waving at the fans saying goodbye.
-Oh that's SuHo?
Everyone turned to see a unconscious Lay on SuHo's back, he was practically flying with hurry.
-Oh god we have to help him!- Screamed N going thru the crowd to where they were being followed by the rest of the members. 
-Help him please, I beg you!- said SuHo while putting Lay down on the bench.
-What happened?- asked Leo, immediately Ravi called 911
-He... He was on the floor, I'm guilty I should have talked to him when the situation was bad not leaving him alone I just wanted the best for him I-I
-Calm down, SuHo, everything's gonna be alright- Said Ken -Ok Ravi says that the ambulance is coming, where are the rest of the members?
All the thing made SuHo confused, he forgot the performance.
-I-I don't know, oh where's the ambulance!
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
-Yah leave that, where did you find it?
Lay playfully opened the little notebook but Kris stopped him taking it from his hands. 
-Aw, why not? What's inside there? Tell me, tell meeeee.
-There's nothing you care
-Eish.
Walking around the house and drinking water, Lay accidentally poured it on some books. 
-Damn it! 
-What's going on there?
-Nothing! Don't worry
Taking a white towel he started to dry his mess. 
-These books are so old, why does he still have it? 
Lay, as a curious boy, opened the first book.
-Woah it's not just a book, it's a photo book!
Slowly changing the pages he admired the pics, they were so cute and precious. Most of them were from Kris, he looked like a pretty boy suddenly a sheet fell on the floor.
-What's this? 
He took it and opened his eyes like plates when he saw the draw.
-Food is ready, leave that and follow m... HEY HOW DID YOU GET THIS!?- Screamed Kris running to him snatching the paper from his hands.
 
-W-why did you drew my fa-face?
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Helloooooooooooooooo *-* I'm sorry readers. This week was horrific ;-; exams + homework + basketball game ajdnkahdjsdnj I was going crazy really >< but thanks for wait :3 
 
I think this chapter was shorter than others, I'll write another one for you :D 
So I want to confess something *-* I'm in love with someone <3 
 
And that's all I won't say details xD 
Have a nice week and do your homework! LOVE YA <3