For How Long I Have To Feel Like This?

Falling Down

 

 
I lean on the door falling to the ground slowly , my anger had been mixed with the sadness and pain that I already had with what happen before , tears began to fall down my cheeks without being able to stop them, I hit the door many times I don't know exactly how many, I stopped when my hand started to hurt.
I'm going crazy, he doesn't know how I feel and that's killing me, more than million bullets hitting my chest, this feeling is getting worst slowly I just want to kill myself already and don't let anyone know maybe the pain will disappear when that happens...
 
Someone knocked on the door.
 
-Yixing are you ok? 
 
It was him.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
I opened my eyes and noticed that we had fallen asleep . Yixing was leaning on my chest as I hugged him , I decided to enjoy the moment and see him more closely, see the texture of his face, his long lashes, his beautiful dimples; when he sleeps they're more beautiful, his lips, wait...
 
His lips...
 
My finger frozen closer to his lips, I want to touch it, no wait I can't. What if he wakes up and think I'm a ert? No no, Kris that's not good.
 
Wha- I never thought of a man's lips I must be crazy maybe the hot weather affect my brain or something like that, yes it must be that.
 
After 3 minutes the thoughts started to flow again.
 
He's not awake right? So does that mean I can touch it? NO you have to stop Wu Yi Fan.
 
No I don't want to.
 
Just one touch, he won't notice...
 
My index finger slowly went to his fluffy lips touching them carefully, they're so soft and small... It's like touch a pink cloud, I never touched one but I feel that's the same, without knowing why after touch his lips I touch mine.
 
-It's not the same texture
 
-Hmm
 
I panicked when he struggled and yawned, quickly I put mi hand behind my back and watched through the window like if i was analyzing something then he sit on the couch correctly looking at me curious.
 
Feeling his stare I slowly looked at him
 
-Wha-What?
-What time is it?
-Ah, erhm I don't know maybe... 4-5 o'clock?
-What?!
-W-why? I didn't do something! 
-Damn! 
-I-I really didn't do anything I promise! I just wanted to know how were...
-My parents will kill me!
 
He began to put his coat quickly heading to the entry and get his sneakers.
 
-Hey why the rush?
-It is assumed that my parents did not know we had no classes today!
-Take it easy Yixing, school end at 3 pm so maybe they're thinking you're doing a homework with me I don't know.
-They're not like that, at this time they're calling the police asking for help
 
Wow his parents are too much.
 
-Please stay a little more
-No I can't Kris I really really can't
-Pleaaase?
-No,  I can't maybe next time.
-Ok but wait you can't go there alone I go with you- I said going to him
-No, it's already late and your house is far from mine so stay here ill get there safe.
-Are you sure? 
-Yes, so please stay here ill call you when I get home.
-Ok don't forget it huh! Be careful
-Yep!
 
I left the house and wait on the bus stop, when the bus arrived I went up and sat up behind. On the way to house I listen music with headphones while watching out the window the streets. A unknowing smile formed in my face then I started to laugh making the people in the bus look at me weird but I couldn't stop it I didn't even know why. My phone started to ring, it was a message from mom.
 
*Sweetie did you end already? One of your friends, Kris was his name i think, called saying you had to do a homework with him at the end of school*
 
A big smile formed on my face again making me laugh. 
 
-So he called my mom...  I almost had a heart attack, idiot.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
-Lay answer me please
 
Erasing the tears from my cheeks with my shirt I cleared my throat.
 
-I'm ok
-Can you please come out?
-Yes, I'm sorry.
 
I got up and prepared to open the door, when I was ready I put my hand on the buckle and open the door quickly , looking up our eyes connected again.
 
-Why did you scream to Tao?
-I'm sorry I didn't want to, I felt angry and...
-If it's that then discharge your fury on someone else not him ok?
 
I was speechless, he did just say that? What about SuHo? He could ask me about him I thought it was more serious what I was about to do to him but, Tao?  Just that?!
 
-That's all?
-What?
-So it's ok if I hit Joonmyun like there's no tomorrow and it would be ok because I didn't touch your ing precious Zi Tao?
-What did you just say?- he then grabbed me by the collar and looked at me furious like I did.
-Don't.ing.touch.me
 
I took his hands and pull it away then going to another place.
 
-YAH! COME HERE YOU BASTARD!
-SHUT UP!
-THIS LITTLE...
-Stop.
 
SuHo grabbed his hand and stopped him.
 
-This is not the way
-Fine...
 
Walking without a destiny my hands became fists and my eyes fulfilled with anger.
----------------------------------------------------------
 
AYO WASSUP :D I'm here again with another chapter ^^ what do you thing guys? I know I said the chapter would be longer but I had to do things, I'm sorry D: I did my best in this chapter like all the chapters I have done and those I will do :3 
 
So
 
PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE,  ASK EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND ENJOY THE FIC AS ALWAYS :3 
 
I'll have my Jekyll repackage <3 I wanted Ken's poster but they don't have it ;-; but there's Hongbin so I will have that :3 
 
I love you guys <3 :3