약속이 깨진 것으로... Promises Are Meant To Be Broken, Right?

Falling Down
-It's my fault guys I shouldn't be like that with Yixing, he doesn't deserve this.
-No Kris it's our fault, we didn't look for him instead we went up to sing, don't blame yourself like that- said SeHun looking at him and sighing.
-Let's call SuHo
-No we can't!
-Why not, Baek?
-He's so heartbroken and we are going to tell him "guess what Yixing is fine but he's in coma don't worry" that would be a wound more for his heart.
-I guess you're right...
-But he will know anyway, let's tell him- Said Luhan and pulled his cellphone out of his pocket but Kris stopped him.
-Wait... I'll tell him.
The room was filled with an awkward silence until Xiumin spoke breaking the tension. 
-Are you sure? He doesn't look like he's going to react good if you tell him.
-He will understand, I'll be back.
Kris left the room and drove to SuHo's house, knocking on the door more than ten times he thought SuHo wasn't there, giving up he went to his car and his eyes caught a short man walking slowly to SuHo's house, it was him.
-SuHo
He stopped and turned around to look at Kris.
-What do you want?
-What happened to your leg?- I noticed the wound making me worried for him unknowing the reason of why his leg was bandaged.
-this isn't your business
-Look, I'm here to talk with you
-You're talking with me now... let me ask you again, what-do-you-want?
-It's about Lay...
His eyes showed hope thinking of him going back to his normal life or a better one.
-He's in coma.
The happiness growing inside him disappeared, the words he wasn't expecting to hear just came out of Kris mouth leaving him with the heart in his hands.
-I wanted to say it personally, I know this is my fault and I recognize it but there's nothing we can do now just wait until he wakes up or...
-Let him die? Is that what you want to say?! After all you don't like him you don't want to be with him practically you lied to me but that's not important, you lied to him!
SuHo hit Kris chest pushing him while tears where flowing down his cheeks.
-Stop, SuHo I didn't meant that I...
-Did you forget our promise?
Kris stood there saying no words and remembering what happened 3 years ago.
 
Flashback...
 
-SuHo, leader, I'm here!
-You don't have to call me 'leader' we still are hyungs, Kris
-Ok then, SuHo hyung I'm here, why did you call me?
-Help me with the cake please.
-But I don't know how to make cakes
-So help me doing cupcakes.
Today it was Yixing's birthday and all the members where making a party for him, I choose to prepare the food but it was a lot of work so I decided to ask Kris for help.
-Ah I don't have the power to cook something good. Look at this it's burned and it tastes horrible- Said Kris making disgusting faces to his cupcake.
-Don't give up, practicing it will be better and better.
-You're right, I have to put effort into this, fighting Kris remember this is for Yixing.
Hearing that my curiosity started to flow.
-Hm sounds inspiring but the way you say that... What feelings do you have for Yixing hyung?
He looked at me nervous and continued mixing the ingredients in his bowl.
-Me? A-ah nothing we're friends just friends
-Are you sure? Be confident, say it, I won't tell anybody, I promise!
-There's nothing leader, nothing!
-Do you like tickles?
-Oh no SuHo don't you dare!
-Oh yes I will! 
SuHo started to tickle Kris making him struggle and run away from SuHo.
-Ok ok I will say it haha stop SuHo, stop haha!
-Say it then, you like him right!?
Both stopped and Kris' eyes twinkled like stars when he answered.
-Is more than 'like him' it's this feeling you have when you see him standing there laughing at your jokes, smiling for you, playing with you, making you feel comfortable with him, it's... I don't have the correct word for this feeling, is something incredible.
His words melt my heart even if those aren't for me, wow, he really likes him, but... He feels the same way I do when Yixing is around.
-Do you like him that much?
-You know I'm cold sometimes and I don't care too much for people I can tell I'm heteroual but when I met him everything changed. Any other girl made my heart go crazy like this, I'm so surprised too, I wasn't expecting this.
-We're going to be in a group soon, the company won't let you be with him...
-It doesn't matter I'll try to be by his side all the time.
-Even if they know you two are dating secretly?
-Even if something happens to me I want the best for him.
-We're more like best friends, Kris, so can I tell you something?
-Yes, I already told you my biggest secret.
I encouraged myself and let the words go out by themselves.
-I like Yixing too.
He looked at me surprised and confused not knowing what to do, I think he was afraid because these last days Yixing has been by my side more times with me than with him.
-Don't worry I won't fight with your nor stop talking to you, besides I want you and him to be happy together.
-Re-really?
-Both look like a pretty couple and Yixing looks like he fell in love with you too, so there's no chance for me to make him happy, only you can.
He was speechless and so I but I didn't know what to say. My feelings had to be paralyzed for a while if I want to see Yixing happy and loved.
-Let's make a promise, ok?
-A promise? What kind of promise?
-I trust you, Kris, this promise doesn't mean that I'm threatening you I want the best for Yixing too.
-Ok that's fine, let's do it.
-Promise me that you will fight for Yixing no matter what happens and will make him  happier than any other could make him. Protect him as your own life and be the shoulder when he's tired, be his 'first choice' in any moment and any ways, in other way If you can't keep this promise I'll be there for him as his second and last choice, ok? Will you keep this promise?
Kris raised his pinky finger and interlaced with SuHo's.
-Yes I will.
-Hey guys Yixing is coming in less than two hours and the cupcakes aren't ready yet?- said Luhan coming to us.
-Oh I'm sorry hyung we are in that don't worry this cupcakes will be ready in minutes!
-Ok then hurry hurry! 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm here again :3 how are you? 
We finally know their promise, what will happen next? You will know later :3
I'm watching 'Two Fathers' I'm on the 62nd chapter it's so sad ;00; Wendy's mom is back and ok ok I won't tell the story :L
So I will end this story with its original end Kray ;3
Thanks for comment and your opinion, have a great week and eat well *u*
 
SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS <3