Fight 4 Us

Falling Down
Yixing was laying on the bed unconscious, he was breathing thanks to the machine next to him, his mother was crying in the corner of his bed while the members where outside, some fell asleep on the sofas and others went to buy fast food. The next days are going to be hard.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tao punched the wall and laughed getting more angry.
-That didn't work! He's alive, how the f---... Oh right our dear angel saved him.
He went to the bathroom slowly and took a bottle of pills, he took two and swallowed them without water. 
-I have to kill two birds in one round, but how? How can I do that when everyone is watching me?
His gaze became blurred also his legs started to shake, the pills where working. With the remained force in his body he walked to the bedroom and fell on the bed.
-If I can't be with you, no one will...
Tao's eyes closed and he fell asleep.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
-I'm sorry...
Kris fell pain in his chest, SuHo was right he made a promise and he forgot that. Lay was someone special for him but one day from nowhere Tao and he were kissing each other, holding hands and telling secret about their past. 
-What happened to you Kris? No, what happened to Wu Fan? You were my best friend and now we're fighting outside my apartment, wake up Kris! Don't you see the reality? Yixing, Zhang Yixing the man you 'love so much' is in the hospital thanks to you! I warned you once and I will keep my part of the deal, if you don't care about him from now on forget everything about Yixing, I'm going to disappear the black hole you left on him.
SuHo opened the door and went inside the apartment leaving Kris in the dark street. Kris realized what SuHo have said and knocked on the door exalted.
-What if I won't let you correct my mistake? What if I won't let you take my place?! 
Shivers ran thru his body the panic invade him, all the things that recently happened hit him hard right in his mind. 
-SuHo I'll fight for him, I won't let you win his heart. This is a fight for two!
Kris went to his car and dove home. Behind the door SuHo was sitting on the floor not knowing if he should smile or get mad.
He got what he wanted to hear from Kris, but he won't let him win easily like the last time, this is also a chance for him to make his dreams come true.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
-Xiumin wake up the food is ready- said Luhan shaking him.
-Luhan your phone is ringing, here- Baekhyun gave him his cellphone and he answered without looking at the call number. 
-Yeoboseyo? 
-CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! 
-Calm down, who's talking? 
-I'm your manager, where are you?!
-Oh sorry manager-nim we are at the hospital.
-I already know that!
-Then why are you asking? 
-Have you already saw the news?!
-What's going on?
-Check out all the news online, text 'exo lay' and tell me specifically what I have missed! 
-Ok, I'll call you later.
Luhan end the call and opened the browser in his cellphone doing what the manager said, his eyes popped out of his face when he read the articles.
-Guys come here, fast fast!
-What's going on, hyung?-asked Xiumin walking to where he was with his bowl of ramen.
 
"Lay (member of EXO-K) is hospitalized!"
 
"Sassaeng fans attack members of EXO... AGAIN?!"
 
"VIXX fans clear rumors about the incident: we didn't hurt him"
 
Xiumin let his bowl fell on the floor making a big noise in all the room and all the members opened his mouth and eyes like plates. Chanyeol's phone started to ring.
 
-Yeoboseyo?
-I want to see all the members of EXO in my office, right now.
 
End of the call.
 
-Who was, Chanyeol?
-Our boss, Lee So Man wants to see us, right-now.
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Hey there! I know it's late but I wanted to update a part of the next chapter thanks for wait :3 SNSD won in the YTMA
It's already 11:11 so I'm going to sleep have a great week and do your homework :D
 
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT TO READ IN THE FIC! 
 
I love y'all <3