I Still Remember...

Falling Down

 

Turning around to see who opened the door.
 
-Lay, food is ready come here please- Says D.O while watching me with a big smile.
 
Wiping my tears off I answered him.
 
-Ah y-yes ill be there in a few minutes
-Hurry up or the food will get cold 
-Ne...
 
He closed the door and I got up from the couch that was near the window and went to the bathroom to wash my face and go out with them.
 
Trying to create the best smile I had I headed to the dining room. All were sitting in their own places except for 3 people, one of those places was mine and the two remaining were those of Kris and Tao.
 
-Hey Sleeping Beauty finally you are wake up! Take a seat Kyungsoo hyung made a delicious breakfast- Said Kai while pulling my chair for me to sit there.
 
-Thank you, Kai.
 
They continue eating and I was just playing with the food. They were talking about the wins we had, our mistakes on stage, funny moments, etc.
 
Watching the food getting cold the front door suddenly opens.
 
-Yah! Where have you been?- Asked Chanyeol.
 
-You two lovers won't get any food from Kyungsoo if you get late- Said Xiumin devouring the food on his plate.
 
Kris and Tao hyung laughed and walked to the dinning room.
 
..........................
 
-Kris hyung wait for me please!
 
-We're late Yixing if we don't go faster the teacher will make us run on the field.
 
Crossing the street and going at full speed to school we realized that the room was empty.
 
-Were are they ?
 
Looking for someone we saw the concierge sweeping the hall and we decided to ask about the others.
 
-Em, excuse me, where are the others?
 
-What are you two doing here? There's no school today.
 
We looked to each other and face palm mentally.
 
-Go to your home and come back on Monday.
 
-Well, thank you sir.
 
We turned around and started walking. 
 
-How about we go to my house? 
 
-But my parents...
 
- It is assumed that we are at school so there's no need to worry,  let's go
 
Thinking about it for a moment I nodded with my head, smiling.
 
-Let's go!
 
 
-----------------------------------
 
im sorry guys I'm late D: but school just started so... There's homework but I will update this :D kept waiting for more chapters :D 
 
comment and subscribe *u*
 
i love youuuuuu<3