Fade Away

Falling Down
  • How about we go to an amusement park? It’s a good idea right?-Xiumin said.
  • OH but we have to the check the agenda for today and also how Lay is doing.- Luhan answer while pulling his phone out to call Kris.
  • We have to take Kris too, he should be tired of staying at the hospital all this days.- Kai suggested looking for Suho – hey guys, have you seen Suho Hyung? Its been 2 days since I last saw him.-
  • The manager said that he went to visit his grandmother because she got sick- Luhan answer before he made the call.
    Kai got confuse from what he heard Luhan say/
  • But… Suho told me that his Grandmother died a year ago… -Kai whisper to himself.
  • Sorry, what did you say?- Luhan asked.
  • Oh nothing, go ahead call so that we can have some fun! -

Kris was walking around the street doing nothing, at that moment his  phone rang,

  •  

-Kris Hyung! Why don’t leave the hospital for a little and come with us to the amusement park!-

- Luhan today I cant, just go with the rest.-

- But hyung, its been a long time since we went out, plus manager gave us half the day free.-

- I already said no Luhan, maybe another day.-

- Did something happen? Whats wrong?-

Kris stopped, and tried to keep the tears in and took a deep breath.

  • Lay…-
  • What happen with Lay? Is he bad? Whats wrong Hyung!?-

Everyone in the room with Luhan, worry, got close to the cellphone to hear what was going on.

  • Lay… isn’t here.-
  • His not there? What do you mean Hyung? How can that be?
  • That his not here Luhan! Everything was fine, I just left for a minute and when I came back Lay wasn’t in the room, they told me that the last time they used that room was a long time ago, I looked for him everywhere and I cant find him am scare because I don’t know if his ok or not. What if something bad happened? I wont be there to help him! -
  • C-calm down Hyung, tell where you’re at and we’ll go there.-
  • Am at a park close to the hospital, I called Tao, but he hasn’t come yet.-
  • Ok we’ll go there as fat as we can, stay calm and wait for us.-

Kris felt as though they could see him, so he hanged up.

Mr. Lee, a boy name Tao wants to see you.

  • Tell him to come in.

Lee Soo Man stopped the call and waited for Tao to come to the door.

  • Lee Soo Man, boss.- Tao said while he opened the door and closed it, he started walking towards him and sat down/
  • Or should I say ally?

A huge smile appeared on their faces.

  • can you tell me how you manage to convince Suho of taking Lay to another country?

 

The guys got to the park fast and ran towards where Kris was

-Thank you for coming- he said while getting up from the bench that he was sitting on.

- its ok, what if we separate and look around the streets close to the hospital?- Baekhyun said.

-That’s what I did Baekhyun, I didn’t find one person to say that they saw him around here.

- Good plan Bacon.

-yah! Sorry…

- I have an idea! Me, Kai and Luhan will to the places we know like the dorm, the company etc… You Chen and Chanyeol keep on searching looking around here, go from store to store asking for Lay. Baekyeun Are we clear?- Kyungsoo said, and they all agreed.

- We’ll call if we find any information about him, lets start looking!

Chanyeol said and started walking with Kris and Chanyeol.

 

  • W-what?Lay… you don’t know who Kris is?

Lay moved his head side ways showing that he didn’t.

-But just a minute ago you were talking about everyone in EXO!

-But, Hyung, there is only 11 people in our group.

Suho touched Lay’s forehead to see if he had a fever and started checking his head thinking that may be he hurt his head when he fell on the floor.

-Yah, Hyung stop, its uncomfortable when you do that. Lay said taking Suho’s hand off his head.

- Lay, seriously you don’t remember Kris?

- I already told you that I don’t, Suho. I just remember you and the rest of the members, just 9 more, not 10.

Suho couldn’t believe what was happening,he didn’t know what he was thinking and even less if it was temporarily or for the rest of his life.

On one side Suho was happy knowing that he had a chance now to win over Lay’s heart but on the other side, he was never that type of person to take advantage of people in the situation that someone would get hurt.

  • We need to go to the hospital, this isn’t normal.
  • Of course this isn’t normal! Ive been telling you that I don’t know who Kris is and keep insisting that I do, and worst, who the hell is this said “Kris!”

Hours had gone by since the call Tao, but he called Kris to tell him that he couldn’t go and help him  because the manager changed the agenda and he had to complete it.

            It was already dark, it was a few minutes before 11 and Kris phone rang. Kris being anxious quickly answer.

  • Kai whats wrong? Did you guys find him!?-
  • Yes hyung we found him.-

A big smile appeared on his face, seeing this, Chen and Chanyeol guessed the answer and quickly started smiling as well.

They quickly took a taxi and told the driver the address that Kai had given them. When they got there they quickly went in and saw the rest of the members. Seeing them Kris couldn’t help but widen his smile, even though they didn’t have the same expression as he had.

  • Whats wrong where’s Yixing!?-

Kris went in the room emotional, but that soon stopped when he saw the image infront of him.

We went closer to the table that was there. He walked slowly, without even taking the white blanket that was on top of the body, Kris fell to the floor on his knees smiling like a weirdo with tears that were keep falling out of his eyes and onto the cold floor of the room.

            -Kris, we’re really sorry… Lay was…- Luhan said putting his hand on Kris shoulder.  He didn’t let him finish the sentence and quickly stood up, looked at Luhan in the eyes with the little hope that he had left in him.

- This isn’t Lay. This is just a joke, right Hyung? Tell me where Lay is, you know where he is, tell please, where is he?

- Kris.. im…im really sorry.-

            Those words went pass Wufan ears and he went towards where the rest of the members were sitting, and one by one he went asking them where Yixing was, but he kept the same answer.

            -Chanyeol, you’re my best friend, tell me where Lay is, please am begging you, tell me where Yixing is!

Then, there was nothing to think anymore, the reality hit him on the face. Chanyeol hugged him tight, but Wufan wouldn’t let him.

  • I have to go look for Yixing, let me go, I have to look for him! Let me go!-

Chanyeol tighten his arm to keep Kris in place.

-Yixing isn’t dead, Chanyeol, his not…-

In a few minutes Wufan let everything out onto Chanyeol’s shoulder, not just sadness but also all the frustration.

 

 

Frustration, because he knew that he didn’t take advantage of the memorable moments that he had with Yixing and he never confess his love at the right moment because now there is no ‘next time’…

 

 

Not anymore…

 

Hi! well just wanted to say happy late Merry Christmas and hope you guys got what you wanted and had lots of fun! (i know i did! :D) well i havent edited this so theres a lot of mistake so am sorry for that!.. and yeah... bye now! :D (this was TheCrazy15... i love this story while translating it i was crying as well so that probably added to the mistakes so am sorry for that again.)