Not a Good Way to Hide the Truth

Falling Down

Suho immediately went to Lotte World, the nerves were running through his veins as he approached the main road. He took his phone and tried to call Yixing thousands of times waiting for an answer but every time his calls were unsuccessful.

-Oh god, please, Lay can't see Kris right now, not even in his dreams.

 

 

Lay walked through the halls of the great place while watching the rides and the people inside of each while smiling, suddenly his stomach began to rumble so he decided to go to a local restaurant.

Walking in a peaceful manner he ordered lasagna, this was in an Italian restaurant.

He went to a table for two and patiently waited for his food without realizing that a few feet far away from there was the person who searched for him desperately.

 

-Oh, I'm hungry, we should eat something- Chanyeol said as he rubbed his stomach.

-It's too early. How can you be hungry?- Baekhyun gave him a light slap on the shoulder as he shook his head

-Aren't you hungry?- the tall boy asked Kris 

The leader continued looking down while walking slowly alongside their peers.

-What if we go to the roller coaster there? It looks great!- smiled Kyungsoo amazed to see how people formed a long line to get into that game.

-But see how long is the row, it's better to eat and return later.

-It's now or never Chanyeol!

-Ok then...- Kai exclaimed while snapping his fingers -You can go to eat something and the rest of us are going to form and wait.

-Sounds good, let's do so. What do you want to eat?- Asked the little with round eyes

-Italian Food!

-It sounds delicious- The tall guy started to walk and Baekhyun held Kyungsoo's hand.

-Do not go without us, okay?

The three boys began to run towards the Italian restaurant, when they were inside the building two of them went to choose a table for four.

Chanyeol took his way to order three dishes of Fettuccine for them and decided to fill the drinks while waiting for the food.

 

 

-How much I wish you were here... I'll call SuHo to see where he is.

He took his cell phone from his backpack and unlocked it realizing he had over 10 missed calls from him.

-Oh! Apparently he's looking for me too. 

He wonder a bit why and went to contacts to call him but when he was about to put his cell phone to his ear he got distracted seeing the silhouette of a tall and thin man.

-Lay? Where are you?- realizing SuHo was talking he answered still confused.

-Eh Suho-hyung, Why did call me?

-Listen, you have to leave, we better go together another day? What do you think?

Lay was still seeing that guy so he didnt pay attention to what Suho said.

-Eh-hyung, I'm eating, I'll wait here for you okay? Don't be late.

-No! Lay, listen, the next weekend we better ...

-Suho I have to hang on a moment, I'll call you later, but I'm glad to know you are on the way so I will wait ok? I love you, see you later.

-Lay, wait!

Yixing end the call and save his phone again, got up with his backpack on his shoulder and walked to the register to ask for the bill without taking his eyes off of the tall guy.

-Here are the drinks at a time we will get our food, so don't panic- Chanyeol smiled and took a seat.

Baekhyun nodded while smiling and looked over at another place, at that time he saw a guy paying his bill at the register and shake his head after rubbing his eyes.

- What's happening Baek? - asked Kyungsoo

He kept seeing the guy who was far away to see him leave and suddenly opened his eyes exalted.

- Baek are you ok?- Chanyeol shook him a bit and snapped his fingers in front of him to get his attention.

-That-that man has come ...

- What man? - Chanyeol turned and saw nothing like Kyungsoo.

-It was Yixing- Baek was crying

-AH, Baek? Yixing is resting and you even dream of it?

- B-But it was!

-Quiet

-Maybe it's because you haven't eat- Kyungsoo said laughing a little

- It is that indeed!

-We should go for the food, Baek's hunger is ravenous now.

Chanyeol got up and was laughing while Baekhyun was still shocked.

 

 

Lay shook his head trying to understand why he stopped to watch that guy.

-I feel like I've seen you before but can not remember where and when it was.

Wear his hand to his head and try to remember but do not succeed. His cell phone started ringing.

Suho hyung-Are you here?

-Lay am near Lotte World but a tire me poncho so I can not get there Can you come now?

Hyung-Lay-Suho river and try not to show your concern. Okay-I'll be there in a moment, but promise me that next time we come together.

-Okay

- Really together!

-Ok, ok, together.

-I'll be there soon-Lay smiled as if could see more and hung up.

-Well, I think that's all for today, Lotte World we will see soon smiled and headed towards where Suho was.

 

Apparently he was removed Suho where he was, while Yixing almost 3 hours late in arriving. Lay Suho was upset that could have stopped the car for someone to repair it and go with where it was before to spend a nice afternoon.

I bet you did it on purpose right?

Suho and smiled at the small approached him with a pout formed on her lips giving short and heavy footsteps.

Of course not, I wanted to spend a long time with this problem but emerged.

Suho approached the boy and hugged him patting him on the back.

Thank you.

'Nothing, Lay said and sighed with discontent laugh to hear more.

 

 

-Guys, it becomes night and the last bus leaves at 6:30 Seoul - Said Kyungoo

- What -?! Exclaimed Chanyeol-'s already 7 What shall we do?

All complained except for Kris who was in his own world.

- How about if we stay in a hotel?

-What else do we have left ... - Sehun sighed and began walking toward a hotel that was within an hour of the park.

-We have enough to rent enough for each of us money rooms.

-I ask Chanyeol exhausted the attractions that had gone before-Baekhyun said.

-Luhan and sleep in another-sleepy Sehun said.

Well-organized after the other, faster than most night is dark and I'm afraid-said Kyungsoo showing a gesture of fear as everyone laughed.

 

 

 

Suho-hyung, I saw a hotel when he came down here, and it is night and no one has offered to help, here we go right?

-Ok, but I hardly have much money

-But I do, come back tomorrow morning.

-Let

Suho brought his arm around the boy and attachment to the beginning to walk without knowing that was falling into his own trap.

 

 

HEEEEEY EVERYONE! I'm sorry I couldn't post the next chapter I didn't had time and now I'm sick I have Salmonella :c Yeah this I know but I'm a ok now, or at least better than I was xD , first of all i'm sorry I made all of you wait too long and I want to give you all 5 chapters more but that'll be when I be better C: so keep waiting this story is almost ending but no, THIS IS NOT THE END! So wait patiently

 

THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES I'LL CORRECT THEM WITH THE PAST 2 CHAPTERS OK? :D

 

THANKS FOR WAIT! THANKS FOR ALL <3

 

Have a good weekend and be happy! :DDDDDDD