I Won't Give Up

Falling Down
After the fight I went to hospital again, Lay wouldn't like this but I can't contain my fury, he's so stupid how can't he see the way Yixing loves him? The piece of lucky he have, I would die for that... But if I die I couldn't protect Yixing from him.
Entering the hospital I found VIXX members in the waiting room.
-How's him?- I asked walking towards them.
-The doctors started the surgery a few minutes ago, they said it would be dangerous and delicate so this is going to last at least 3 or 4 hours- Answered Ken sighing 
-Ah, I forgot to say thank you, I'm sorry
-Don't worry- Said Ravi standing up and going to where I was -The important thing now is that Yixing will be fine, let's have hope for that.
-You're right, but still, we don't talk too much to each other and only you are helping me with the situation.
-What about the other members?- Asked Leo
-They performed without us, they didn't worry about us, they don't care about us...
Everyone stayed in silence, Ravi hugged SuHo saying everything was ok.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
-We need to go to the hospital!
-Kris what happened?- Asked Chanyeol helping Kris to stand up.
-I don't even know Chanyeol but this was my fault, I know it.
-Don't say that leader, maybe SuHo it's exaggerating all- Said Xiumin looking at him.
-No! I mean it's my fault, really! I promised I will take care of him and now he's in the hospital maybe in coma and I'm here acting like nothing happened!
-Keep calm, Kris, let's go to the hospital the things will be better right now, come on.
Everyone walked to the exit, then Tao stood right there in the hallway alone, a smile surged from nowhere in his face and he started to laugh.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
5 hours have passed now and the ambient was getting hopeless wondering if Yixing was going to wake up someday the rest of the members came in the room.
-What are you doing here?! Now you care about Yixing!?- Said SuHo walking fast and challenging them.
-SuHo please, we're a group, we care about y...
-NO, YOU DONT!- Screamed SuHo pulling Chanyeol's jacket, Ravi went to where they were and put his hand on SuHo's shoulder.
-It's a hospital you can't scream, SuHo, please.
-5 hours later, Kris, you really think I will believe that bull?-
That was his last words then he went to the seat.
-Thanks for help SuHo hyung- said Baekhyun -we didn't took care of him how we have to.
-Its ok, we're friends now- said N smiling lightly.
-SuHo you should go to eat and have some rest we will call you if something happens- said Ken palming SuHo's back.
-Ok, but I'll be back early.
-Go carefully.
-Yeah.
 
On my way to home I didn't realize that one man was following me, he was tall but I couldn't see his face because it was night and the he had sunglasses, I turned around to tell him to stop but he wasn't there now and that gave me chills.
Taking my road again he stood in front of me from the nowhere and pushed me into a dark alley.
-Hey what's wrong with y...
He punched me on the face and pushed me untill I touch the cold brick wall.
-You, idiot- he took a gun out from his pocket and he put it my stomach -You don't want to mess up with me, right?
He was preparing to shoot me but the sound of many people coming stopped him.
-This is the first call, if you dare to step in my way, you will regret it.
He left me, or I thought that. With a fast move he pulled a knife and buried it on my leg.
-I'm warning you, I'll be watching every move you do.
Then got lost in the crowd.
-Oh god- I exclaimed in pain, I was bleeding a lot so I took a piece of my shirt and wrapped it to tie my bound. 
-This will stop the blood for a moment.
Walking slowly I went to doctor, I didn't want they to know. Lay must be the unique important thing here, not me.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
-He will be fine Kris, this is not your fault- Said Luhan hugging Kris.
-Look the doctor is coming!
Everyone stood up and wait for an answer.
-How's Yixing, doctor, he's ok right?- Asked Leo.
-The surgery was excellent but...
-But what, doctor?- 
-He's in coma.
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
HEEEEY *-* I'm back, thanks for wait :3 
And I really appreciate your comments so...
-Suspense- 
I'll make two versions of this fic! ^^ we'll it's more like an alternative end so you can choose the one you like more *u* 
So...
1.- Kray 
2.- SuLay 
3.- TaoRis
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE FIC :D
 
Have a good weekend and have fun! 
 
I love youuuuu <3