New Start

Falling Down

 

 

Kris was surprised, Lay was not lying in bed.

 

 

Lee Soo Man decided to resume the activities which took members by surprise but they couldn't refuse, it was part of their job. Today they stood back to work as they have done since being selected in the company.

-Well, today is a busy day, in Thailand have a presentation by the company to donate funds to an association. Kai you have that meeting with a costume designer for MAMA awards so do not forget the appointment is at 3:00, Luhan has to create dance steps for Black Pearl, help him he's not alone, you have until Monday, Sehun how many times do I have to say that you can't wash your hair everyday, the color will dissolve in the water and you won't be ready for the come back, don't believe that the dyes are cheap.

Everyone nodded and climbed into the van. They were exhausted by the daily presentations in music and entertainment programs and could barely get up and walk, to this is added the Yixing situation that is not improving at all, otherwise it seems to have worsened.

-Baek I don't want to do anything I'm so tired- Said Xiumin complaining while eating sweets he was carrying in his backpack.

—At least you can eat a lot without gaining weight

-What are you talking about! Just a week ago manager-nim asked me to take a strict diet because I gain two kilos

-No one is happy with what they do, Baek- said Sehun

-Then no one would have chosen to be a singer or dancer- Kai said half asleep in the backseat.

-Enough, if we are here because we love what we do otherwise nobody had bothered to take the audition, right?- Chanyeol said and all were silent.

-Do you all regret your decision?-

The silence was maintained between members leaving a hole in the stomach and drying Chanyeol's throat.

-I really hate you-

And with that Chanyeol left the van and walked with firm step to SMent. building.

 

 

Kris came over to the bed to rub his fingers on the sheets that once covered Lay in the days of cold, pressed his hand on the pillow and let the cold sink his hands in Lay's essence. After a few minutes he react and took his way to find a doctor

-Excuse me what happened to the patient staying in the room 394?

-394? That room hasn't been occupied.

-In that room was a guy who arrived here two weeks ago, he has been in a coma until then and now simply he's not there!

-You must be mistaken, there has never been anyone there for two years

Kris was not sure if his brain was playing him a joke or if it was true that no one was never there.

-Tell me where is him!

-Sorry I can not help you, it has not been anyone in that room since the last time please understand sir.

-Of course there was someone! Are you treating me like crazy?!

Kris took the hands of the doctor trying to take it to the room but he refused to go.

-Please just stay few minutes longer! Follow me

-Please calm down or I will have to call a policeman

-Doctor, I'm not lying, you know where he is, even his file was there!

-I told you and I assure you there has been no one in a great while, now let me do my job. Cops!

-But please!

The police came to them and took by the arm Kris pulling him away from the doctor.

-Something is wrong, I need to know where is Lay, please, I need help!

 

 

Chanyeol threw his backpack to the floor with such fury that might have fallen from 3 floors untill the backpack touch the floor.

- How can you say that!? We are here because we want, nobody forced us! They are such a... but first of all they're my colleagues, I have to... I have to respect his decision.

He sat on the floor and bend his legs so that his elbows are recharged on his knees and hold his head in his hands.

The sound of someone knocking on the door was heard, and this is slowly opened showing Baekhyun's face. 

-Can I come in?

-Don't bother, bacon.

He lowered his gaze and tried again.

-Chanyeol forgive me, a while ago I started everything and now they are fighting with half of the world.

Chanyeol' sobs were heard, that was the time when Baekhyun realized that nothing was right.

He decided to enter the room even without the consent of who was within him, he walked quickly and knelt in front of Chanyeol whispering his name.

He had no alternative but to turn to see his little companion, Baekhyun. The boy take this opportunity and try to soothe him with a big hug. Surprised Chanyeol somehow let out his concerns with tears in Baekhyun' shoulder.

-Okay, I'm here, I never gonna leave you alone.

 

 

Lay was again falling to the bottom of the earth but had taken longer than expected this fall, his body was so light that with a minimal inclination to the left his body was spinning through the air.

At a height he began to see the bottom rapidly approaching and hitting him hard as broken glass on the floor.

The nightmare caused Lay to open his eyes, waking up.

The place was unknown to him, he was on the soft bed it felt good, it's from a good quality, the smell from this bed had that kind of when you buy something new, the last time he was awake he remembered being in a hospital room and not knowing why this time he is now here.

-Did you wake up?

The view is clouded for a few seconds Yixing tries to guess who had spoken.

-Maybe you don't feel completely well but it will improve with time, meanwhile I'll take care of you.

Lay focused his sight to the person walking towards and greatly opened his eyes.

-Suho hyung?

-Welcome to your new home, Lay.