Chapter ❷

Mistake

"J-Jessica?" 

"Yeah, it's me, Yuri." 

A sudden anger clicked inside Yuri. This girl in front of him is his first love. He was in a relationship with her for 2 years until after a few months after their 2nd anniversary, he woke up without someone beside him. He looked for her inside the house but found no one, then he saw a letter placed on top of his car saying she's breaking up with him and that he's leaving for California that day. It made Yuri feel lifeless for more or less than half a year. He waited for her, though. He waited for 2 years, and that's when Tiffany entered his life and made him realized that she won't be coming back sooner at least. 

"How dare you show yourself after breaking up with me with the use of a damn letter?" he asked, trying to act calm as possible. 

"Look, Yuri. I know I did wrong. That's why I'm here to say sorry..."

The little girl, who seems to be oblivious of the building tension, tugged her mother's shirt. "Umma, introduce me to him!" she said quite cheerfully. 

"I'm here to say sorry... And to introduce you to Yoona, my daughter."

"Ohh, you have a daughter." he said. "She must be the fruit of you and the one you replaced me with, huh? Nice combination." he added quite bitterly for Jessica, yet Yoona still doesn't have any idea. 

"I didn't leave you for anyone, Yuri." Jessica replied patiently. She's quite known for having a very short patience, if Yuri was just another person who doesn't mean a lot to her she must've gone mad already. But Yuri is not just any person. 

"Oh really?" Yuri scoffed. "So? Are you telling me she's my daughter?" 

"Yes. She is." 

Yuri was taken aback of what he heard. Did Jessica just said that? He must've heard her wrong so he asked again. 

"Come again? You're- she's my daughter? You must be kidding me Jessica. Don't you dare ruin my life now. I'm happy with Tiffany now, please leave me alone." 

"Yes! Hi, appa!~ I've been waiting for this day to come. Umma said you have to be away for a while and that I'll meet you when it's the right time. I'm so happy right now!" Yoona suddenly replied. She ran to her 'father' and hugged his legs. In return, Yuri was just awkwardly standing there. He's afraid the people might see them... Or worse, Tiffany. 

"She is your daughter, Yul. Our daughter." Jessica confirmed again. She then saw Tiffany went out from the comfort room and is making her way to them.

She looked at Yoona and said, "Yoong, let's go. We'll see appa next time. He's busy right now, but he will pay us a visit next time." 

Yoona pouted as she released Yuri's legs and went to her umma. "But I've been with him only now~" She sighed.  "Bye bye, appa." 

There was an evident sadness in her eyes and that made Yuri kind of felt sad too. What if Jessica is really telling him the truth? Having a child with her is possible since they did 'it', but why did she left? How about him and Tiffany? 

Yuri waved a small goodbye for Yoona and they left. After a few seconds of standing right on his spot, he turned around and just in time Tiffany was walking towards him with a smile. 

"Sorry, Yul. The line was really long." she said as she linked her arms with him again. 

Yuri replied, "It's ok. Le-let's go." 

 

YURI'S POV

My encounter with Jessica made me feel so weird right now. And saying that I have a daughter with her made it worse. I hope Fany didn't see anything or didn't even notice my sudden change. Because I think I'm kinda boring right now for not talking much. *sighs* I should not be thinking about unimportant things right now. This should be a happy day. 

We're watching Sea of Monsters now. I actually find it cool and it somehow made me forget about my 'problem'. I held Fany's hand and it stayed that way until the movie ends.  We went to the shops where Fany wanted to go next. And as I have expected, she really did went to the lingeries. I felt awkward to go inside now. The people inside are giving me those looks like I did something- something I don't know. Was it because I'm accompanying my girlfriend?

"Baby, which one looks better?" My Fany asked as she showed me an animal print cotton thong and a Chiara satin and lace thong. Guess what, I blushed at the sight. 

"Jewel, umm, anything looks good on you." I faked a cough as I looked away. Then I heard some of those girl staff giggle. -_- cool. 

Tiffany chuckled before replying to me, "Aigoo! Yuri baby, you're blushing!!" she then pinched my cheeks. She moved closer to me and whispered something. "It's your fault you mentioned lingeries. Bear with it~" and she pecked me. Oh my god help me. Is this angel trying to seduce me inside this very place? 

Tiffany chuckled again. Then she brought the thongs she was holding to the cashier. She waved to me so I walked to her. "Yes?" 

"Come on, baby. Pay for it." she pouted. I just sighed and gave my credit card. 

"Yah, Pany, don't empty my money or else we won't be eating anymore" it's my turn to pout and she just pecked me again. This girl really is something else. *sighs lovingly* 

Lingeries. Checked. Clothes. Checked. Totoro. Checked. Food. Coming right up. We're walking around the mall to look for a restaurant that catches my Jewel's attention. I'm hungry too but I don't care as long as I'm with her. 

As I was looking around too, my eyes landed on a blonde girl. She isn't Jessica, but she reminded me of her just because of her golden locks. Aigoo, now my mind's on her again! This is so not happening. I shouldn't be thinking about someone or something else this day. It should be Fany only. And because I was thinking of someone else, I didn't hear Fany asking me something. 

"Yuri!" she snapped her fingers in front of my face. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. 

"Huh? What is it, Fany? So-sorry I didn't hear you." 

"Are you ok, baby? I noticed you weren't looking fine since I came back from the cr. Are you sick?" she looked at me worriedly. I shook my head and smiled reassuringly to her. She did notice it then. "I'm ok, Jewel. Have you chosen where to eat?"

Fany nodded slowly. I think she didn't buy what I said, but she just shrugged it off. "Yes! Come on, I'm also hungry." and that's where she started to drag me. 

We entered this cozy restaurant where relaxing music was played. You know JeTi's Coffee Caramel? As soothing as that. Oh, and good thing we found a table for two easily so we sat down and waited for the waiter to give us the menus. 

"Baby~" she called out to me. 

I heard what she said but I wasn't able to react immediately because my mind was occupied by I-myself-doesn't-know-what. But when she called out to me again, I snapped my head back to her and raised my eyebrow. "Huh? Yes, my Fany?" 

"Really, Yuri? Are you ok?" Aish! I really hate myself right now. Stop thinking about it, Yuri!

I just nodded to her. "Yeah. I promise, my Fany. I'm fine. I'm really sorry, baby."

 

END OF YURI'S POV 

Tiffany frowned because Yuri kept on saying he's fine. He said that but he acts the opposite. 

"Look, Yuri. If you're not feeling ok, just tell me. I don't want you to-" 

Yuri chuckled that made Tiffany stop her sentence, "Fany, my love. You don't have to worry much about me. I promise I won't be spacing out right now. Smile for me, please?" he said. He brought his hand to meet it with Tiffany's and that simple touch made the latter smile again. 

The waiter already listed the foods they're going to eat for their dinner. They waited for a while and good thing Yuri's mind was off Jessica already. He's not spacing out anymore and that made Tiffany feel even better. When the food arrived, of course they started eating because Yuri was really hungry, but this is where Yuri started to act romantically again. 

"Jewel, I want to give you one more thing." he said. 

"Yes, what is it, baby?" 

Yuri smiled. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and slid it near Tiffany. She shouldn't be thinking about it, but almost every small box that appeared on a tv only carries on thing. A ring. 

Yuri opened it. "Take it. It's not an engagement ring. I know it's too early for us to get married. That ring only meant one thing, and that is I'm going to be with you, marry you, until we're both ready. It's not like those shiny gold rings, or those with big diamonds but it's really special. My mom gave that to me before she died. That's the ring my father gave to her when it was their 1st anniversary too."

Yuri picked up the silver ring that the two ends seemed to meet at the middle and formed a heart shape. He slid it into Tiffany's finger and it fit perfectly. The latter still speechless. Her eyes were watery because she just can't help it. Blame Yuri's sweetness. 

"Thanks, Yuri. I really appreciate it. I love you~" 

Hearing that, Yuri grinned and replied. "I love you too. Always and forever" he then stood up and planted a quick peck on her cheek. 

After they finished their foods, Yuri and Tiffany decided to go back to the latter's condo. No, they don't live together. Yuri usually slept there but he has his own place to stay. And another no, because they won't do 'it' and they never did 'it' yet. 

This day for Yuri could be depressing just because of one blonde girl, but overall, being with Tiffany still made this day one of the best in his life. 

 

・・・❤❤❤・・・

 

Ok! Another update! :D watchu think? Did I answer some of your questions? No? Ok, you better look out for the next chappies :P

Im sure there will be typos here, like some irrelevant words. I'm using iPhone in writing it and it has this auto spelling and auto correct so yeah xD Oh, just wanna tell you guys that I won't be updating tomorrow until Friday because quarterly test is up! I have to study tomorrow already.

to end this, leave your comments, subscribe and upvote! ^_^ (THAT IS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO. IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THOUGH ;)