Chapter ❺

Mistake

Upon hearing what Tiffany said, tears welled up on Yuri's eyes. This guy barely cry, but when he does it's very painful for others to see.  

"Tiffany, don't do this, please. Let me explain." He almost begged, trying to get hold of his love's hand again, but Tiffany swatted it away.  

"I don't need any explanations, Yuri. Having a daughter with another girl is enough." Tiffany sniffed. She turned back and walked to the living room, tears still flowing.  

Yuri went to her immediately and back-hugged her. This action only made both of their hearts hurt. "Isn't our love enough, Fany-ahh?"

"Yuri!" Tiffany broke free from Yuri's hug and faced him. "There is a child involved in here! Please, don't make it hard for both of us. You know how it hurts to have an incomplete family. Both of us knows. Besides, I have nothing against Jessica, we don't have a child. We didn't even do 'it'."

By this time, both of them are crying hard. Seeing each other cry only made it worse. Yuri sat down on the couch. He covered his face with his big hands while having a hard time to breath. He doesn't know how to convince her now.

"Please, Tiffany. I beg you. What should I do to stop you?"

"I love you, Yuri. You know that. But this is the right thing to do. Go to your daughter and be a good dad and also a husband to Jessica."

And just with that, Tiffany left Yuri's house.

•••  

Tiffany was inside her car trying to contact someone who knows Jessica's whereabouts. Taeyeon, of course.

The phone rang for a few seconds and good thing the guy picked up.

"Hey, Tiff! What's up?"

Tiffany sniffed. "Hey. Umm, could you do me a favor, Taeyeon?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am... Taeyeon, I want to know where Jessica is."

Taeyeon was surprised like Yuri when Tiffany mentioned the other girl's name. He was shut for a while.

"Please, Tae. I just wanted to talk to her." Tiffany started to sob again.

"I-I I don't know... Umm... Yuri..." Taeyeon hesitated should he tell her?

"Taeyeon, if you don't tell me now, I'll go wherever you are and cut your sorry d*ck." Tiffany threatened.

"Fany—"

"5..." Tiffany started to count down.

"Please, don't do this to me Tiffany. Yuri's going to kill me."

"If you won't, I'll kill you!"

"Aish! OK! I'll send you her address. Taeyeon hung up as soon as he delivered his words.

Tiffany sighed. "I'm sorry, Taeyeon." 

A few minutes later, Tiffany's phone beeped. She opened the message containing Jessica's address. Knowing where she is now, she drove off to her place.

•••

Tiffany arrived in front of a simple yet cozy house. She took a deep breath before she pressed the doorbell.

"Yoona-ssi! Kindly open the door for umma." Tiffany heard someone said from inside.

"Ne, umma!" a high pitched voice replied followed by a running footstep.

The door opened and Tiffany was greeted by a little kid which she assumed is Yoona. The fruit of Yuri and Jessica.

"Umma! There's an unnie in front of the door!" Yoona informed her mother who came out from the kitchen, wiping her wet hands with her pants. Jessica went beside her daughter and looked at the visitor's face.

"Jessica, isn't it?"

Jessica examined Tiffany's face until she realized that this is the girl that owned her past lover's heart.

Jessica nodded at Tiffany then looked back to her daughter with a smile. "Yoona, go to your room now. Umma wants to talk to her visitor."

Yoona nodded and happily skipped her way upstairs where her room is located. After seeing Yoona was out of sight, Jessica stepped aside and let Tiffany in.

"Uhhh, sit." Jessica said.

"No, thanks. I'm not going to stay long anyway."

"What's your intention of being here? If... If you're planning to slap me, pull my hair and kill me—"

"Do you even think I'll do that?" Tiffany said, stopping Jessica from talking. "I'm just here to talk."  

"Talk about?"

"Oh please. You know what I'm talking about."

Jessica sighed. "I'm sorry, Tiffany. I know I really did something stupid, but I won't be coming back and show myself to Yuri if it wasn't—" again, she was interrupted.

"I'm not her to beg you to stop chasing Yuri. I just want to tell you the decision I made while making my way here."

Jessica just remained quiet. This was enough for Tiffany to continue. "But before that, promise me you'll make Yuri happy. Please, love him."

"What? Why are you saying this?"

"I'll give him to you. I'm doing this for your child's sake, Yoona. Please, Jessica, promise me." Tears started to well again, but Tiffany won't let it fall anymore. At least not like what crying she did earlier. She did enough crying already.  

"Tiffany..." Jessica doesn't know what to say. Is this real? Is Tiffany... letting go?

"Promise, Jessica. At least, promise to Yoona and not to me."

Jessica sighed once again. How am I going to do that? Yes, I love him, but can I make him happy now that the love of his life is giving up and passing him to me?

"I'll do my best, Tiffany-ssi."

Tiffany blinked and a single tear rolled down her cheeks. "Then that's it. It's nice meeting you, Jessica-ssi. I-I have to go." she said. Tiffany bowed and went straight outside the house to her car, leaving Jessica still kind of shocked because of what happened. She thought Tiffany will never give up on Yuri, but guess what, she just did.

"He'll be back to you, Tiffany."

・・・❤❤❤・・・

THE END

 

Ok. First of all, I wanted to thank you, guys for reading my first GB fic. I never thought many would like it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for subscribing. Even though this only lasted for 5 chapters, I felt the love xD

Until the next fic! See(?) you again!! ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naaww, just kidding! Carry on reading... xD

・・・❤❤❤・・・

 

 

A week later...

 

 

 

It's been a week. A lifeless week for Yuri. A week no work, a week of sulking, and a week of... No Tiffany.  

Eversince Tiffany stepped out of Yuri's house, the latter stayed inside his room lying on his bed, looking at the ceiling. Not only that he's locking himself, he's not going to work that Taeyeon has to make up excuses for them not to kick Yuri out of his work.

"Yuri, come out, please..." Taeyeon said for the 5th time for this day. He's doing this almost everyday after Tiffany left. But then again, he's answered by silence.  

Taeyeon sighed. "I don't think this is a good idea, but Tiffany wants me to tell you something."

Taeyeon waited. This should work. Only Tiffany, or the mention of her name could make Yuri at least open the barrier between him and Taeyeon.

Then after a few seconds, the door opened, showing a very different Yuri. Puffy red eyes, showing that he had been crying, the messy hair, his shirt that looked like a crumpled paper and the room that was usually clean was now messier and dirtier than his kitchen.

"Dude..." The only word that Taeyeon could only utter after seeing him. He was surprised, what to expect?

And for the first time, Yuri said something to him, but it sounded really lifeless and cold. "If you have something important to say, say it. If none, please leave."

"T-Tiffany... She left me a letter." Taeyeon said, but Yuri just looked at him, saying nothing.

Taeyeon sighed again before he pull out a piece if paper from the back pocket of his pants. "Here.." then gave it to him. Yuri took it and left Taeyeon again, only this time the door was left ajar.

Yuru went to his bed again and opened the folded paper.

I'm leaving, Yuri-ahh. I know I have no right to stop you from hating me for giving you back to Jessica, but please be a good man to your family. Don't hate Jessica. Love Yoona. I think this is the right thing to do, too, so please, don't ever try to stop me from leaving. I'm going back to California. I love you, Yuri. Remember that. Good bye.

 

・・・❤❤❤・・・

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ sorry about the troll. I kinda get bored so I inserted some random things in this chap... Don't worry, it won't end yet :3

So, watchu think about the chap? Don't kill me, please!! 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 I hate doing this to them also... And I thought maybe I should put YulSic, too. YulTi should rest (I think?) I don't want to disappoint my Royal Shippers. But really, before I post this story, I already have the final couple.

Ok! I should stop now xD See you on the next chap! ^_^ Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars too~