Chapter ❾

Mistake

3 months later...  

The past few months were heaven for Yoona and Jessica. After the DNA test, which showed a solid proof that Yoona is Yuri's daughter, Yuri often visit them already. And slowly, you could say it helped him move on. But still, not fully.

Yuri woke up from his deep slumber when his phone alarmed. He groggily sat down and reached for his phone looking at the reminder flashed on the screen.

My Mushroom's birthday! <3 :*

Of course. How could he forget about his special one's birthday?

He sighed knowing now that he won't get to celebrate this special day with his love. And once again, a frown was etched on his face

What should he do now? He thought, maybe he could at least send her a message sincerely from his longing heart.

Umm, hi Tiffany. Well, it's been a long time since we had a communication. I miss you.

Yuri stopped for a second and look up. His tears started to well again and he doesn't want to cry in the morning.  

I'm not sure if you're interested, but, well, I'm doing good right now. I hope you are too. And I'm still hoping we'll meet again. Maybe not now or tomorrow or the other day, I hope soon enough. Happy birthday, Fany... I still love you.

•••

"Tiff! Wake up!" Vivian nudged her sleeping friend.

"Yan, please... I'm still sleepy" Tiffany groaned as she covered her body with her blanket and turned her back at Vivian.

"If you don't wake up now, I'll read Yuri oppa's message and put a bug on your bed."

"Vivian. Please." she whined.

"Ok. Umm, hi Tiffany, oppa said. Well, it's been a—" and before Vivian could continue reading the message, Tiffany shot up from her bed and snatched her phone from Yuri's cousin.

"Yah! This is private property." Tiffany glared at Vivian.

"So is my house, unnie." Vivian grinned.

"Ohh geez, not again, Yan. I'm awake now, you may go out."

Vivian laughed at Tiffany. "Hahaha! Ok, unnie. Good morning to you... Go down and get your gift at the living room. Happy birthday!" she said before going out of the other girl's room.  

Birthday?

Tiffany looked at her phone and checked the date. August 1. How could she forget her own birthday?

She then opened the message she received. At first she doesn't want to read it. Why? Because she might cry in no time. Why? Because even if she said she moved on already, missing someone could make her shed tears. But then again, because she missed him so much and since it's her birthday, why not?

After reading it, she tried hard not to cry again. I still love you, that's the only line she could remember and will remember. Because she do love him too. And as much as she wanted to reply and tell him how much she still love him, she can't for an unknown reason.

This might be a good reason to start a day with a smile though. Receiving a greeting from someone special is one thing.



 

・・・❤❤❤・・・


Just a short update! Sorry, guys. I'm really busy right now. Projects here, projects there. Memorize this, memorize that. Do this and do that and whatever. Geez, it's stressing me out. Hehehe sorry for ranting in here.... Anyway, free time now and because it's my birthday :D
I still hope you like it though! Leave your comments ^_^

sorry for the typos and mistakes. It's already midnight~ Hehehe :3