Chapter ❹

Mistake

TIFFANY'S POV

I arrived in front of Kia's branch. Good thing the traffic wasn't that heavy, I can't wait to talk to my Yuri. I hope everything will be better and back to normal after this talk. I cared for him so much that when he's bothered, the same thing goes for me. It's like we're connected.

I walked towards the Seungri, he's the guard in duty for now and asked him where Yuri is. "Hi, Seungri. Do you know where Yuri is?"

"Ohh good morning, Ms. Hwang. Mr. Kwon is inside his office with Mr. Kim, his friend."

"Oh, Taeyeon? What is he doing in here? As far as I know he's such a busy person to drop by." 

Seungri chuckled, "I hope Mr. Kim doesn't mind, but I heard he and Mr. Kwon needs to talk about something important."

"Ohh, is that so? Well then, I have to go now. See you later, Seungri!"

I bowed to him and went inside. I went directly to the manager's office so I won't take too much time in here. Though I really wanted to be with my Yuri, I still have my work to do that was currently handling alone.

Honestly, I'm really nervous right now. I'm thinking too much negative things that I think this talk won't be too good. Yeah, you could say, I'm paranoid right now. My mind was filled with what ifs and that isn't really helping. I'm just afraid that Yuri will be taken away from me, or I'll let him go if I couldn't take whatever it is the reason why he's like that or who the girl really is to him. 

I just sighed. That aside, I could clearly see the door that will lead to his office and it's pretty ajar that you could already hear what they're talking about.

I was about to hold the knob and push the door open, but someone inside- I think it's Taeyeon- said something that made me froze.

"Yul, it's not like you wanted her to pop out of nowhere and tell you that you have a daughter with her."

Ohhhkaaayy?? I hope I heard that wrong. I retreated my hand and wited for someone to speak again.

"We're not sure Yoona is my and Sica's daughter, and I didn't entirely believed her when she said she didn't leave me for someone."

Ok. I'm pretty sure I'm not hearing things right now because that is clearly Yuri's voice. And what came out of his mouth isn't a pleasure to my ears. What is he talking about? He has a daughter? With who? Sica?
 
I didn't know I was close to crying until a tear rolled down my cheeks and dropped to the floor. Two sentences from two guys made me cry. 
 
Oh God, Yuri has a daughter with another woman yet he didn't tell me? If I'm not mistaken, that Yoona she referred as her daughter was the cute little girl I saw with the blonde woman that I conclude as the Sica. That Yoona looks 3 or 4 years old, does that mean he hid it from me for that long? 
 
I was lost in my own little world that I didn't hear what they said next. I also made a decision after that. I will go inside now and confront them or make things clearer for me. But then, again, Taeyeon said, or asked, something that made me stop, but this time my grip on the knob stayed.
 
"Yuri, do you still love her?"
 
I was waiting for him to answer, but then the door creaked when I accidentally pushed it slightly. My eyes widened that I went behind the post so they won't see me, and just as I hid, the creepiest janitor in that building (I know because even Yuri was scared of her) was passing by Yuri's office. That was also the time Yuri opened the door widely that made the janitor stop on her track.
 
"What are you looking at?" The creepy janitor asked.
 
"U-umm... Errr, no-nothing." Yuri stuttered then closed the door immediately.
 
When the door closed, I ran back to my car. I saw Seungri but I don't have time for him now, and I guess he saw me too when I ran past him. I decided to just wait for Yuri at home, I don't want to make a scene here.
I texted Sunny that I won't be coming back for the day, good thing she's ok with it.
 
[4 HOURS LATER]
 
At home...
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
 
Yuri arrived his house very tired because he did a lot of work for this day than usual and having the talk with his friend, Taeyeon didn't help to get his mind a rest either. In fact, Yuri thinks it only made him guiltier and more tired.
 
He went to the kitchen to grab a drink, but Tiffany's presence surprised him.
 
"Fany. Why are you here?" He asked, standing by the entrance of the kitchen.
 
"Wae? Am I not allowed in here?" Tiffany questioned back a lil bit coldly that made Yuri confused.
 
"A-Aniya. It's just... You're here earlier than how you usually go home."
 
"I can go home whenever I want, ok?" Tiffany replied. She was about to exit the place and go to her room but Yuri stopped her by holding her wrist and made her look at him.
 
"Geez, Tiffany! What's wrong? Why are you making a big deal out of a single question that you clearly misunderstood? I just asked you why you're here and now you're giving me a cold shoulder."
 
"What?! Now it's my fault? Why do you even care?! Go to your family!"
 
Yuri was quiet and Tiffany was almost crying. Yuri didn't get what she meant and so he asked again. "What family are you talking about? You know they're gone, Tiffany."
 
"Not your parents, Kwon Yuri. Who I meant was your daughter and your girl, Jessica!"
 
And with the single mention of Jessica's name, Tiffany's tears started to stream down her cheeks uncontrollably. Hearing Jessica's name, though, made Yuri surprised. How did she know?
 
Yuri opened his mouth yet now words came out. He doesn't know what to say, how to say it and how to act. What is he going to do? 
 
"Are you still going to deny it? I heard you and Taeyeon. I heard you two clearly..."
 
"Tiffany..."
 
"What, Yuri? Are you even planning to tell me about this? Or you want me to find out about it myself?"
 
"I want to tell you about this matter but..."
 
"But what?" Tiffany wiped her tears, but as she wipe it, her eyes let out more set of tears that stained her pretty face.
 
"I was afraid. I was afraid that you'll leave me."
 
"If that's the right thing to do, yes, I would."
 
 
 
・・・❤❤❤・・・

What do you guys think? Leave your thought about it, ok? ^_^