Chapter ❸

Mistake

A few weeks had passed, you might think that Yuri had clearly forgotten about what happened on their first anniversary. Nope, instead, he was still spacing out sometimes that Tiffany grew worried and a little bit suspicious of her boyfriend.

"I don't know what's his problem, Sunny. It started on our anniversary. He doesn't usually space out like he's thinking of something really deep and important." Tiffany told Sunny, her best friend at work. They are sorting out the photos and articles that will be placed on the next issue of their magazine inside Tiffany's office.

"Try talking to him. Maybe he doesn't want to burden you with his problems that's why he's not telling you about it. Don't worry too much, Tiff. You know boys are secretive." Sunny replied.  

"It's not just about him spacing out. I also saw him with this blonde girl at the mall when I went out of the comfort room."  

"Must be a friend or a relative?"  

"Possible. But don't you think if it's a friend or a relative he would tell me? Like he's going to say 'You know, I saw my best friend at the mall. She's married now and she has a cute little child' or 'I saw my cousin with her daughter. Ohh how I missed those two.'" Tiffany mimicked Yuri's deep voice. "But no, he didn't. It made me think that he's hiding something from me."  

"Tiff, don't jump into conclusions. Yes, it's possible, but you really have to make sure or else your relationship with him will be ruined by a wrong suspicion."  

"But, really, what if she's someone from Yuri's past and she wants to get my Yuri back?"

"Pany-ahh, stop thinking about it too much. You'll lose focus in our work. Stop thinking too much negative things either"  

"You're right." Tiffany only sighed as she massage her temples and Sunny was sitting at the other side of her table. "You think you can handle this, Sunny? I'll go to his office downtown." she stood up and asked.    

"Of course I can! This is super Sunny you're talking to." Sunny joked which made both of them chuckle. "Go on and talk to your hero."

Tiffany nodded and hugged her friend before she left. She went to the parking area and drive off as she started her car's engine. She's heading to one of Kia Motor's branches for he's the manager in charge of that branch.

 

•••

 

(a/n; this happened few minutes after Tiffany left)

"I can't take it, Taeng. It's like I've been lying to her since we've met." Yuri buried his face on his palm as he was talking to his friend.

Taeyeon had been Yuri's best friend since highschool. He knows everything about Yuri and Jessica's past relationship so Yuri went to him and told him what happened at the mall to at least lessen the weight he's feeling.    

"Geez, stop exaggerating things, Yul. You just found out too."

"But-"  

"Yul, it's not like you wanted her to pop out of nowhere and tell you that you have a daughter with her."  

"We're not sure Yoona is my and Sica's daughter, and I didn't entirely believed her when she said she didn't leave me for someone."

"Why not? You know dramas, mother threatening their daughter just to leave the boyfriend?"  

"Aish, Taeng, this is reality. Please be serious. I'm having my moment here."  

What Yuri said shouldn't sound funny for Taeyeon but he still chuckled.  "Stop doing your moment then. She's nowhere to be found for many years and man things could've happened."  

"That's it! She's gone for almost four years yet she showed on our anniversary! She's insane! She still didn't even tell me why she left."  

"Yuri, do you still love her?" Taeyeon suddenly asked that made Yuri silenced for a few seconds.  

Before Yuri could even reply to his friend, he heard his office doors' creak, and a creak only means someone was outside and it's possible that whoever is there heard what they were talking about.

Taeyeon ushered Yuri to check who could it be. Yuri just nodded and walked to the door while Taeyeon followed behind. He opened it widely and it only made him and Taeyeon surprised and nervous as ever.

 

・・・❤❤❤・・・

 

I'm back people!! ^_^ d'you miss me? xD maybe you just missed my updates~ kekeke~ either way, here's a short update for now! It's kinda rushed because we just finished our quarterly tests but I wanted to update already. Sorry if it's lame and short~

*I edited some of the words just because I think it's wrong xD and some of the typos and mistakes were corrected already (130825)