Chapter ①③

Mistake

"Nicole, where is Jessica? She's been missing for a week now! Yoona's looking for her."

Nicole bit her thumb as Yuri asked her Jessica's whereabouts. She herself didn't know where her cousin is and now she's having a bad feeling already.

"I don't know. I'm worried, what if something wrong happened to her?" 

"Aish, being negative doesn't help now, Nic. Could you think of a possible place where she could've been?"

"Sorry." she said before sitting down. "But I don't know anything except the grocery store nearby. She barely go to the mall without Yoona with her too."

"Where could she be? Maybe I should go ask at the store."  

"Let me go with you."

"No, it's ok. Wait for Yoona's dismissal and fetch her.", Nicole just nodded.  

Yuri left Jessica's place and drove to the grocery store to ask. Once he arrived, he entered and went to the cashier.

"Excuse me."

The guy behind the counter looked at Yuri and brought his left eyebrow up. "Yes?"

"I would just like to ask if you noticed a brunette here last week. She's about this tall." Yuri moved his hand beside his shoulder saying it's Jessica's estimated height.

"Bro, we got a lot of people going in and out here. You don't expect me to remember each and everyone's faces, do you?"

If Yuri didn't have a long patience, maybe he could've sneered at the guy in front of him. But he's too worried now to argue and just nodded at the guy. He left him and went outside, once again worried.

"Arrgh, Sica. Where are you?" Yuri mumbled to himself, scanning the surroundings with his hands resting on his waist.

"Excuse me, sir."

Yuri looked behind him and saw a kid looking up at him.

"Yes, what is it, kid?"

"You were looking for a noona?" the kids asked.

Yuri's eyes widened and squatted next to the kid. "Yes! Did you know anything? Or did you see what happened?"

The kid nodded. "My mom was working at that café across the street." The kid pointed. "Last week, she told me to buy an ingredient and I saw what happened. The noona you were looking for was adultnapped by men wearing black suits. Like those in the movies."

"You're telling the truth?"

The kid nodded again. "Yes! I saw her. She was wearing a black, printed with Mickey Mouse scarf."

"He's telling the truth! I gave her that scarf on our firt date!"

"Yes, you really are telling the truth. What more do you remember, kid?"

"I'm not sure, but I heard one guy said that Madam Jung is waiting for her."

"Madam Jung? Thanks, kid!" Yuri reached for his pocket and brought out some coins. "Here. I got no bills, but really, thanks."

After giving the kid a pat on his head, he ran off to his car and went to Jessica's place immediately. He looked for Nicole and fortunately, she's home with Yoona.

"Nic." he panted.

Nicole knew it and ushered Yoona to her room. She sat on the couch and asked. "What is it oppa?" 

"Do you know where Jessica's mother lives?"  

"I guess? It's kinda far though." Nicole replied. "Why?"

"A kid told me that she was taken by men wearing black suits. And she mentioned Madam Jung. That must be her mother, right?"

Nicole frowned. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"What?"

"Look, I think I really have to tell you now. Why Sica unnie  left you before."

・・・❤❤❤・・・

Hey there guys! Well, of course, I know everyone of us, specially Sones and Fanytastics, know the KhunFany dating thingy. Seems like I was so immunized by SooNa that I didn' have too much violent reaction about KhunFany (though I almost cried xD wth). But that won't stop me from shipping YulTi and TaeNy or whoever I ship Fany with. I'm sure many were so affected that they even thought of stopping writing fanfics. But I won't. I promise you guys ^_^ I will finish Mistake. I hope you guys would still continue to support Tiffany, and SNSD of course. Once a Sone, forever a Sone <3
Enough talk! XD I love you guys! Hope you like the update.
p.s sorry if you found some typos and wrong grammars. Feel free to point it out and I'll change it for you ^_^