Chapter ①⑤

Mistake

4 years later...

Yuri stopped his car in front of a flower shop. He stepped out and entered the shop.

"Good morning, sir." the girl behind the counter greeted.

"Good morning." he smiled. "I'll get the same."

The girl nodded. "I'll get it."

Yuri just nodded back and waited for the flowers. After a few minutes the girl went back with a bouquet of sunflowers. Yuri took and paid for it. "Thanks, see you again, Seo."  

Yuri went out of the shop. Next stop, Yoona's school.

•••

"Appa!~" an 8 year old Yoona ran to her father's embrace. Yuri hugged her back and carried her. "Appa, we'll visit umma?"

"Yeah, we'll visit umma. Let's go." and with that they headed to his car and drove off. A few moments later they have arrived.

Upon stepping out of the car, Yoona ran to her mother's grave. Yuri followed with the bouquet on his hand. "Yoong, don't run. Umma won't like it if you trip and get a scar."  

"Yes, appa!" She replied. "Hi, umma! We're back. I got the highest score in our quiz today! Teacher gave me a star!" Yoona said as if she was talking to her mother. She sat next to her mother's grave, not minding if her uniform gets dirty.  

Yuri stood next to Yoona after placing the flowers and stared at Jessica's grave.

Flashback

Yuri's eyes widened after seeing the car ran over a few street markets until it hit a large post, wrecking the cars hood severely. He immediately stopped at the side and ran to Jessica.    

"J-Jessica... Jessica!" Yuri carried Jessica's body out of the car before looking at Donghae's. They both passed out, of course, but what made it worse is that Jessica wasn't wearing her belt.

"Help! Please! Call an ambulance!" Yuri begged the people around. His eyes were getting teary just by looking at Jessica's bloody face.

"Jessica. Stay with me. Please. Just a little bit more. Stay with me." He hugged her tightly, rocking his body back and forth lightly. "Sica... Please. Don't leave us."

Just a few minutes later, Yuri heard the ambulance's siren. He helped them carry Jessica's body to the stretcher. After ensuring Jessica's body inside the ambulance, he went to his car and followed to the hospital. His eyes were red because of crying, his shirt was stained with Jessica's blood, and his fists were trembling.

Upon arriving the hospital Yuri followed Jessica's stretcher that's heading to the ER. Jessica was already slightly conscious that she smiled faintly after seeing Yuri.

"I love... you, Yuri. Remember that. P-please, take care of Yoona."

A lone tear escaped Jessica's eye before the nurses brought Jessica inside the ER, leaving Yuri, crying, outside. And that's the last words she heard from Jessica.

A few months had passed after Jessica's death, Donghae was admitted to a mental hospital. He lost it after knowing Jessica died. And Jessica's family was in deep sorrow. Specially her parents who wasn't in a good terms with her.

It also took Yoona a few months to move on. She was looking for her mother sometimes and cried nonstop until she fall asleep.

End of flashback

 

 

At the airport...
6 pm

 

 

"Oh my God! Unnie! It's been a long time!"

"I know, I know." She sighed. "Welcome back to Korea."

She looked around and and examined the surroundings. It has been 4 years since she saw these Korean faces and breathed the Korean air. She admit. She missed this place.

"We shall speak Korean again. Let's go now?" she asked the younger girl beside her.

"Kajja, unnie!" she smiled widely and they both proceeded to get a taxi and go to the place where they planned to rest.

・・・❤❤❤・・・

  Hello there! Still remember me? :D I'm sorry for being away for like 4 months? Anyway, I hope you like this chappie. Leave your comments ya'll. *whispers* Sorry for killing Sica. T~T
*hides somewhere*