Chapter ❶

Mistake

YURI'S POV

So today's the day of our first anniversary. Tiffany and I are finally on our first year, and today I wanted our date to be simple but special. I also bought a present for her, and I hope she'll like it.

I texted my Jewel to go to this restaurant that I found with the use of internet. Really, internet is very useful nowadays.  

Ok, right, I texted her to come after she finish her job in the company. I knew she will take some time going here because she's really busy, but I don't care. Important thing is she'll come.

Knowing she won't be here so soon, I left the restaurant for the meantime so the workers could do their work properly and told them that if she have arrived, tell her to wait for me.  

As I was having my small walking trip, from my peripheral view, I saw someone following me. I looked back but I didn't see anyone, so I continued walking. 

I stopped for a while when I could really feel someone was following me. Then after a few seconds, I hid behind the car that was beside me and waited for that person to show him/herself. 

My wait was worth it when I saw this blonde girl wearing her sunglasses with a little girl beside her. I think it's her because she kept on looking at the surroundings like she's looking for someone. Then I heard the little girl ask something. 

"Umma, where is he? He was gone so fast like a superhero!" 

Hearing what the little girl said, I unconsciously chuckled. And I think this blonde girl heard me because she swung her head back, looking surprised. 

I stopped chuckling and replaced it with a poker face. "Why are you following me?" I asked. 

"Me?"

Who else? She's like the only one who's facing me here. But before I reply to her, this cute little girl spoke.

"Umma!~ It's him!" 

I was kind of shocked. Is she talking about me? What did I do? 

The blonde was about to say something, but my phone stopped her. I fished out my phone and immediately smiled when I saw who messaged me. It's none other than my Jewel. 

"Ok, girl, I really have to go. Please stop following me- umm that is if you really are following me." I turned to the cute little girl after to the blonde. "Bye, little girl. You know, we kinda look alike" then I patted her head while chuckling. 

I ran back to the restaurant. Good thing I didn't walk that far. Or else I'll be sweating like heck from running. I entered and sat on the table near the window. After a few minutes, I saw her pink Mini Cooper, my smile grew wider. I stood up and welcomed her. 

"Hey there, jewel." then I pecked her lips. 

"Hey, baby. What's up?" she asked me. Ohh my jewel. She must be teasing me. 

I chuckled before answering. "You know fully why we're here, jewel." I held her hand and brought her to our table. I pulled the chair out so she can sit. I know, I'm a gentleman :D 

 

1 HOUR LATER

Ok, so we finished our date being so lovey dovey. We talked a lot like we never talked more than 2 years when in fact, we talk almost everyday.
We're strolling inside a mall right now. We've decided to watch a movie and do a little bit more shopping.  

"Fany~" 

"Yes, baby?" she linked her arms with mine. Ohh how I love our closeness . 

"Where would you like to go after watching? Stuffed toys area, jewelries, clothes, or lingeries?" I asked her. 

"Huh? Yah!~ ByunYul..." she chuckled, spanking my arm lightly.  What's with the ByunYul line? 

"What? How am I a ByunYul?" 

"Why is the lingerie's section included? You do know what's inside right?" 

"Of course I do. It's just that I thought you want to buy some personal things. Besides, the paper bag is pink and almost all the items have a pink shade~" truth to be told, no y implications in my statement. I'm innocent... Maybe ;)

 

END OF YURI'S POV

Tiffany chuckled again because of her boyfriend's cuteness. She lightly pinched Yuri's cheeks and walked ahead. 

"Actually, I saw something interesting in that store when I happened to pass by it the other day. We'll go there later. I'll just have to use the comfort room. Wait for me here, baby then let's go straight to the cinema." she said before turning left to the comfort room. 

Yuri just shook his head with a playful smile on his face. She said a lot. She wanted to go anyway. He thought. 

While Yuri was was waiting, his eyes happened to land on a blonde standing at the other side in front of him. He examined that girl and realized that it's the same girl with the kid whom he met earlier. He got really curious and slightly pissed so he went to her again. 

"Ok, you're pissing me off, Ms. Blonde. Why are you following me?" 

She did not speak, instead, she removed her sunglasses. And that caught Yuri off guard. 

"J-Jessica?" 

・・・❤❤❤・・・

 

Ok! First chapter is up!~ Whatchu guys think? For me I think it's short because I kinda shortened some scenes like their date :\

Ohh and thanks for the comments! I feel bad for those who won't get the couple they like at the end though :(( Sorry in advance. This is hard for me too :3