Knowing each other's pasts/love lives

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

It's been a couple of days since the boys meet each other and are now living in the dorm. Kwangsun watches from the couch as Miguel plays with YiYi, his puppy.

"He is very cute big brother Kwangsun," the younger says in English as he smiles up at his hyung.

"I am glad. YiYi doesn't usually like stangers, but I guess you are a speical case. He is very playful towards you," Kwangsun says back in English. Miguel picks up the tiny puppy and sits next to his hyung and looks at him.

"big brother, why do you have a tattoo on your arm?" the younger asks innocently. Kwangsun sighs and pats the boy's head. He doesn't notice the others that walk into the room as he speaks in Korean(Miguel learned quite a bit in the past few days).

"I was raised by my mother until a few years ago. My father left us when I was very young, so I don't have very many memories of him. When I was 14, my umma was put into the hospital because she had cancer. I took care of her for two years until she passed away. My halmoni has been raising me for the past three years and for my 18th birthday, I got this tattoo in my mother's honor. The only people who know about my past are you and Peniel-hyung.You are NOT to tell anyone about this got it?" Kwangsan says. Miguel nods, but points behind him. The blonde turns around and sees the other four boys with shock expersions on their faces.

"You're umma passed away? Does your appa know?" Jaeki asks sitting next to the oldest member.

"He doesn't care at all. If he did, he wouldn't have left us," Kwangsun says in a bitter tone. Jaeki hugs the oldest and everyone, even Minki, is shocked that Kwangsun hugs the younger back.

"Feel better now that you've told someone hyung?" Jaeki says pulling back from the hug. Kwangsun nods cutely and Jaeki pinches his cheeks.

"Who knew you could be so cute Kwangsun-hyung?" Shinki asks smirking lightly.

"s-shut up!" Kwangsun yells and covers his blushing face.

"a-and i don't mind you guys calling me K-Kwanggie-hyung," he says quietly, but they all still heard him. Everyone sits down and Jaeki is the first one to speak after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm not used to living to Korea. I grew up in Colombia most of my life. At first, I didn't have many friends and was very lonely. After a bit though, people started warming up to me and I was "Mr. popular". My parents thought it was a great idea, and don't get me wrong it was, to put me into singing classes. It was great and someone there taught me how to rap. Everyone told me that I was a great singer, rapper and composer as well~! Now, I've got new friends to relie on to help me out! I am really lucky!" He says as he pets YiYi's fur. Everyone smiles and nods at that.

"My family was mostly in the construction business. You probably had heard of my father, he was really well know before he passed away. We didn't really need to worry cause of my noona, hyung and umma. They run the business and I am free to do what I wish to do. I decided that I wanted to try my hand at being an idol and now, here I am. Being part of a rookie group," Shinki says and rubs his shoulder. The others were surprised he sounded since he was usually very playful sounding when he spoke before.

"what was your family like Minki?" Jaeki asks the quiet member of the group.

"I was born in Tokyo. My family is one of the top riches families. I wanted to be an idol because I don't want to continue my father's business...well, not really at least. I don't want to let them down after finally letting them agree that I can be an idol," He says and goes back to his phone.

"You are very mature for a rich kid. Most rich kids are either a total brat or stuck up," Aya says.

"that's the same thing pabo*," Kwangaun says and hits his head lightly.

"Oh yeah sorry. Well, for me. I was also born in Japan, but my family wasn't rich like Minki-hyung's. My parents owned a small cafe and ran it together. I have a twin brother and he is very silly like me. When i was in middle, I found out i had a learning disablilty and I saw everything upside down or backwards. It was tough for me at first, but my hyung and parents helped me alot. About two years ago, my brother and I got jobs so we could go see the ocean. It didn't end well for our trip though. The third day we were there, the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan. I got seperated from my hyung in the crowd. Neither of us died, but my brother got paralyzed. I felt so guilty and started failing my classes and i was losing weight. My parents and hyung were so worried that they sent me here to live with my uncle. I am happy to have decided to live and have new friends!" Aya says happily. Everyone was shocked and hug Aya with alot of friendship.

"Migeul, you speak in English and I'll translate for you. It'll be okay," Kwangsun says in English.

"I come from a good family. My mother is a jeweler and my dad is a stay-at-hoem dad because he had cancer. I am the youngest of four children with my eldest sibling being 20 years older than me and my youngest older sibling being only 13 years older. All of my family is overprotective of me cause of my burns on my arms and legs," the youngest says in English and then Kwangsun translates. The others gasps when Miguel shows the burns on his body. Everyone says that they will protect their maknae to the very end.

*A few days later*

The six boys get ready for their first appearance on a show with their sunbaes.

"I'm nervous about this. What if no one like us?" Jaeki asks nervously.

"I'm sure everyone will like you guys. It's alright to be nervous, every new group gets like that. Even we were like that," Sungjae says. The members of BtoB go on stage the six boys wait for their cue to go on.

"Please us help welcome, part of the new rookie group from Cube; COLORS OF KPOP!" the host says and the six boys walk on stage. Everyone in the crowd yells and screams on how cute, handsome, y and ect they are. The boys smile nervously and they each get handed a mic then they sit on the chairs the staff set up for them.

"Hello boys and welcome. How about you six introduce yourselves?" the MC says.
"Hello, I am the oldest member of Colors so far. My name is Anh Kwangsun and I represent the color of White," Kwangsun says with a small smile on his face.
"Hello I am Lee Jaeki and I am the color Red~" Jaeki says with a playful smile.
"I am Nam Shinki and I am the color of Sliver. I am not related to Nam Woohyun of Infinite," Shinki says with a smirk which makes the girls scream.

"Hello my name is Cho Minki and I am the blue color. I am not Ren from NU'EST," Minki says quietly.

"HELLO! MY NAME IS HOKKIDO AYAKO! CALL ME AYA! I AM THE COLOR ORANGE!" Aya yells without the mic and everyone can hear him.

"H-Hello I am the m-maknae so far....m-my name is Miguel S-Staples. I-I represent the color g-green," Miguel stutters and gives a small, shy smile before her buries his face in Kwangsun's sleeve.

"So, boys.....do you have an ideal type? We have a few idols that debuted last year that are gay, so it can be a boy if you wish~" the MC says with a sly smile on her face.
"Well....my ideal type is someone like Ricky-hyung from Teen Top-sunbaes. I like guys who are funny and cute," Jaeki says smiling. The rest of Teen Top look at Ricky who is bluhsing a dark red at what the younger said.

"For me, I like a guy who has a cute look about him, but is not so "cute" if you know what i mean. The ideal guy who fits that is Jungkook from Bangtan Boy," Shinki says smirking at the boy in question who blushes and looks away from him stare.

"I like someone who can take care of me and be kind to me. The person in mind that I have is Youngguk-hyung," Aya says with a blush on his face. Youngguk glares at the other five boys on B.A.P. who give him sly smiles and snicker at his light blush at what his friend said. Miguel whispers into Kwangsun's ear.

"Miguel says that he likes someone not much older than him, but he does want someone who can take care of him as well. He likes Zelo from B.A.P." Kwangsun says. Youngguk looks with a smirk at the maknae who is blushing like his hyung was.

"Minki-shi, what about you?" the MC asks.

"I-I'd like someone who is a good at taking care of others. I perfer someone w-who give me love, not just be saying it but by actions as well. I-I like L.Joe-hyung," Minki stutters as he blushes a bit. L.Joe looks at the other members who smirk in trumiph, especially Ricky.

"Kwangsun, you haven't said anything about your ideal type. Will you tell us?" The MC asks the oldest member. Kwangsun blushes a little and looks back at Peniel who is waiting for the answer.

"well, I like someone who is friendly and kind. Someone who will love me for me and who can accpect my past. Someone who will always be by my side through thick and thin. I have met someone like that and I don't want them to know what my feelings yet cause I am afraid of ruining our friendship," He says still looking at Peniel then turns back around with a dark blush on his face. The crowd "awws" seeing the blush and when Sungjae walks over to him then hugs him from behind.

*After the show*

The boys sit in their dressing room and relax a bit. A knock comes onto the door and Kwangsun answers it.
"oh, hello sunbaes. Please come in," He says and movws out of the way. Peniel, Ricky, L.Joe, Youngguk, Zelo and Junggook walk in and bow to the other boys.
"We came to congradulate you guys on your first show," Junggook says and blushes seeing Shinki come out from behind the curtain shirtless. Everyone blushes at their ideal types and the five out of the six leave the room. Peniel stays, sits on the couch and watches as Kwangsun gets undressed.

"Do you think that Kwangsun-hyung notices Peniel-hyung's feelings for him?" Jaeki whispers to Shinki who shakes his head and the two shake their heads in disbelief.

That's the end of this chapter. I hope you guys liked it~! I had fun writing it~! Please do keep an eye out for a blog I am thinking of posting up soon for something very serious. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!