Jealous Peniel

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Me: this will be fairly short because Kwangsun was telling me a story that happened yesterday about how Peniel got jealous. I hope you guys like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmWYX-HHvY. Listen to this song during the chapter

Eight members of Colors of Kpop sit on the side of the practice room as they wait for the eldest two to come out of the changing room. The door opens and Peniel walks in and sits with them as well. When the two come out of the changing, everyone is shocked to see what the eldest is wearing. He is wearing a short black skirt, a black tank top, black leggings under the skirt and high heels on his feet(me: i'll let you guys imagine what he looks like ;)).

"wow umma! You looks amazing," Aya says. Kwangsun blushes a dark red and just walks to the center of the dance room. Miguel turns on the music that his "umma" says to play. Everyone cheers hearing troublemaker's "Now" start playing and wait to see what the two will do.

Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu before the day ends
Tell me now now now now now

Everyone gets a blush on their face as the song starts and the two start dancing ily together.

Come to me now, tell me,
to us there is no tomorrow
Don’t be uncertain
Before it’s too late Now
Futher further.
Don’t push me further
Before we disappear
from here

Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu before the day ends
Tell me now now now now now

Aya covers his nose as blood starts to leak because d**n did his "umma" and "appa" sure knew how to dance y like. When the chours came up, everyone(me: expect Peniel) was surprised to see how close the two got to one another. Any closer and the two would be practially h****ing one another. The dance break didn't help poor Aya's nose and it started bleeding even more cause his "umma" knew how to dance amazingly!

Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu Tell me now now now
Uuuu before the day ends
Tell me now now now now now

When the song ended, the two eldest ended in a pose that looked like they were kissing one another. Peniel pulls the two apart from each other and pulls the eldest member of Colors of Kpop out of the room.

"I think appa was jealous," Shinki says with a smirk. Aya covers Miguel's ears while Kihwang covers Jun's ears as they hear and yelling from the bathroom.

*Today*

"Remind me to kill you for yesterday," Kwangsun says and lays on the floor of the practice room and glares up at his boyfriend. Peniel kneels down and kisses him on the cheek.

"You know you love me," the older says with a smile. Kwangsun lays on his side with his back facing the other. The other nine laugh at the eldest in the room whines at his boyfriend.

Peniel: oh come on, it wasn't that bad. Kwangsun: my hurt all day! It's your fault. Me: the two of you need to just get married already. Kwangsun: NOONA! *blushes*. Peniel: not a bad idea. Kwangsun: I am NOT marrying you yet! I am too young! Me: till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!