First Member: Anh Kwangsun

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Yoseob: Hello everyone, this is Yoseob from B2ST

Jimin: and Jimin from Teen Spirit and we are here to introduce the first member of Cube's new boy group~!

Yoseob: Yes, so take it away with the introduction~

*Introduction*

Name: Ahn Kwangsun

Nickname: Kwang or Sunnie

Age: 19

Birthday: July 29th, 1994

Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Personailty: Kwangsun is a very closed up person, he rarely ever talkes to people after his mother died. Though one you get him to open up, he is a very shy and cute boy.

Background: Kwangsun is the child between Ahn Dongshin(his father) and Li Tooyun(his mother and pronounced Toe-yun). When he was three years old, his father left him and his mom. For 10 years, Kwangsun's mother raised him to be a happy and loving boy. Shortly before his 14th birthday, his mother was admitted to the hospital because of her cancer. Kwangsun's mother died on his 16th birthday, two years after she was admitted. He, then, went to live with his Halmoni on his father's side(since he can't really remember his father)

Likes: not speaking(loves to be quiet), singing, dancing, ageyo, doing ageyo(though he doesn't do it very often)

Dislikes: mean people, bullies, his father(for leaving his mother and him)

Hobbies: composing, creating new dances, and cooking.

Habits: tends to have nightmares about his mother, cries himself to sleep sometimes, does ageyo without knowing

Trivia: has a tattoo of an angel on his arm (the tattoo: ), has a puppy named YiYi (YiYi: , little cutie~)

uality: Biual

Crush: Peniel from BtoB

Color: white (for his innocence.)

*End introduction)

Yoseob: awww, the puppy is too cute~

Jimin: Author-noona has informed me about the colors and it is, and i quote, "please state why they have that color. Like Kwangsun is white for innocence. than you". Well we will see you next time, bye-bye.

Yoseob: *grabs Jimin and runs*

Me: thank you to Yoseob and Jimin for introducing our first member. Please apply for this and thank you to my first two subscribers, love you guys~! Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!