Meeting our seventh member/first kiss

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

"Am I doing this right big brother?" Miguel asks in English.

"Yep, just like that and it will be fine. Trust me I learned these things over sometime," Kwangsun says back in English.

"Ah, i see! That's why you are so good!" Miguel chrips happily.

"What are you two doing?" A voice in Korean asks. The two turn around and see Jaeki looking at them with an odd expression.

"I was teaching him how to flip a pancake," Kwangsun replies shyly pointing to the pan on the stove. (i bet you guys were thinking something dirty~).
"Oh, i see. I was thinking something else was happening," Shinki says with a smirk on his face which causing the blonde to blush a deep red. Kwangsun hugs Miguel protectively and glares a bit at Shinki.

"I only think of Miguel as my son! Nothing more!" he yells. The others laugh at the oldest's outbrust.

"I guess we can call you 'umma' then," Shinki says and laughs. Aya comes out of his room and sees the others laughing at the oldest.

"what did i miss when i was sleeping?" He asks rubbing his eyes cutely. The others shake their heads at the third youngest's unknown ageyo. Kwangsun goes over to him and pats his head to fix his hair.

"Nothing, dongseang. Go wash up for breakfast," he says sweetly. Aya nods happily and kisses the oldest's cheek.

"Neh umma~!" the third youngest chrips and runs to the bathroom. Kwangsun puts a hand on his cheek and looks nervously back at the others. The Ki triplets all have smirks on their faces as they pass him to go get dressed.(that is Jaeki, Shinki and Minki's nickname when the three are together).
*An hour later*

"Umma," Miguel says in Korean as he walks into the kitchen. Kwangsun looks up from the dishes and sees the maknae standing in the doorway with his shirt buttoned incorrectly. The oldest smiles sweetly, dries his hands, goes over to the maknae and buttons his buttons correctly.

"Iggy, you need to watch what you do as you get dressed. Umma will only do this once okay?" Kwangsun says as he looks up as the maknae(Miguel is 5'7" and Kwangsun is 5'5". Please messgae me the heights of the other boys).

"Neh Umma" Miguel says and smiles shyly at the older boy. The doorbell rings and Kwangsun answers it.

"Peniel-hyung!" he says surprised. The rapper of BtoB smiles and hugs the blonde boy.
"If Kwangsun-hyung is 'umma' does that mean that Peniel-hyung is 'appa'?" Miguel asks innocently. The other four laugh as the two "parents" blush a dark red.

"Yep, that's right maknae~!" Shinki says and snakes an arm around the youngest's waist. Kwangsun glares at the pranking boy who stops laughing and hides behind the maknae.
"I came over with a little gift for you guys," Peniel says and steps out of the way for a boy to come in. The boy had a bad boy look about him and the others look at him. The boy smiles a friendly smile and the others relax.

"Hello, my name is Lee Han Gook. I am 17," the boy says still smiling.

"when is your birthday?" Minki asks.

"Christmas day," Han Gook says. Minki smiles a bit and turns back to the tv.

"I think he is your hyung," Kwangsun says looking at the younger boy.

"I see," Han Gook says in Chinese. The blonde looks at him in shock.

"You speak Chinese?" Kwangsun asks in Chinese. The two look at each other with shocked expressions.

"Apparently, they are both Chinese-Korean. How many languages do you speak hyung!" Jaeki says.

"I speak four languages. Korean, English, Mandarin and Japanese," the eldest replies. Miguel gets out of Shinki's hold and goes to Kwangsun and Han Gook. Aya runs out from the bathroom and sees the new person.

"Hello, who are you?" the, now, fourth oldest asks. Han Gook turns around and glares a bit at Aya.

"You are way too cute," the third youngest says. Aya is taken aback by what he said and looks at the ground. Miguel hugs his hyung and comforts him. The two go back into their shared room(Shinki and Jaeki share a room, Miguel and Aya share a room while Minki and Kwangsun had their own rooms).

"that was a bit harsh don't you think?" Jaeki asks.

"I don't really people who have too cute of a face or personailty," Han Gook says and goes to his room(which is Minki's).

"this is gonna be a long week," Kwangsun says as he sits down and rubs his temples. Peniel sits down next to him and rubs his back. Jaeki makes a motion for the other two to leave the room with him. All three leave ad the two eldest sit in silence.

"Feeling better?" Peniel asks after a few minutes of silence. Kwangsun shakes his head and Peniel keeps rubbing his back.

"did you take your medicine this morning?" Peniel asks. (something i never added to Kwangsun's profile is that Kwangsun has a condition in his lungs and has to take medicine to calm it since it's not curable).

"No. I didn't think I needed it this morning," Kwangsun mummbles knowing Peniel will make him take the disgusting medicine. Peniel goes to the medicine cabnet, pulls out the bottle of pills, walks back over to the younger and holds the bottle out.

"the doctor said to take one every day and I want you to take it now," the older says. Kwangsun shakes his head and turns away. Peniel opens the bottle, puts a pill in his mouth, grabs the younger's arms, turns him around and kisses him to give the pill to him. Kwangsun gasps and Peniel pushes the pill into his mouth while also still kissing him. Kwangsun sits in shock as his hyung, his crush, keeps kissing him.

I am ending it here! I am evil and I know it~! *dances for a bit then stops* I hope no one is mad at me for making Han Gook and Aya not on good terms, but they will become friends soon. Promise~! Please message me the heights of our other five boys! I need to know if Kwangsun is the shortest, which is most likely. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!