Fifth Member: Hokkido Ayako

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

 

korean name: Hokkido Ayako

nicknames: Aya- He's twin brother called them as children.

international age: 18

birthdate: 15/10/95

birthplace: Tokyo Japan

places lived: 0-16 Japan 16-18 Korea

blood type: B

height: 180cm

weight: 66kg

ethnicity: Japanese

nationality:Japanese

languages: Japanese (fluesnt) Korean (has some issues)

personality

          Ayako is loud mouthed and sassy. He likes to tell people what to do and when to do it. Most of the time its jokingly but he does have the tenencey to be bossy. He likes to think he's in charge even though he's really a big softy and push over. He's all bark and no bite thats the best way to explain him.  Though he does jump to anger has a defence if he gets picked on or teased. He can also be very perticular with his stuff he doesn't like people touch it with out asking. He is also very big on rispect he gives it to his elders and thouse who earn it.  He also doesn't like to be touched alot and is very indpendent refusing help even though he may really need it. He also bottles up his emotions he doesn't want to rain on anyone perade being sad or bothering people with how he feels. He likes to make people happy not sad. He also has a lot of energy finding it hard to sit down or be quiet. He likes to do silly things to make people laugh.

background

          Ayako was born in to family that wasn't to ritch but they weren't porr wither. His father owned a small cafe where he and their mother worked. His parents where so happy to find out that they where having children. Growing up Aya and is older twin brother didn't always get what they wanted or have the nicest of things but they where healthy and happy. They grew up learning that you didn't need money to be happy just people who care about you. Aya in school toook it ver seariously. He wanted to do good so he could get a good job and take of his parents when they got older. No matter how hard he tried in school though he didn't always get the best grades. His brother who didn't even try was dfoing better then him in classes! He use to get so mad about that. He didn't want to grow up to be a nothing who could barley take care of himself. So he tryed harder and harder. Soon he brought it up to his parents in middle school that he tried hard but he couldn't retain the infermation. He was taken to the doctors where they found out he had a learning disability. Hey saw letters and numbers upside down and backwards. Its not that he couldn't rember its just that it didn't look the same when he saw it again. Soon he got better at reading and remembering with the help of his brother and parents. He started getting better grades and feeling more confiden't about himself.

           In 2011 he and his brother, then inhighschool had gotten a job and saved all there money to take a trip to visit the ocean. They where so excited it it was their first trip there. Though there third day of vication the earthquake and Tsunami hit. Ayako got seperated from his brother as the mons of paniked people raced to reach higher ground. He couldn't find him again and was forced to find hogher ground alone. Lukily nith of the boys died. Someone ad found his brother and helped him though he got stepped on the back when he fell down paralizing him. Ayako felt so guilty like it was his fault. He soon started losing lots of weight and his grades dropped again. His parents and brother worried for him asked if he would like to go live with his unkle in Korea. Ayako accepted thinking his parents and brother thought him responsible too. Soon he found himself living above a small laundry map with his aunt and unkle he had never meet. The first few months he was home schooled and taught the language. EVentually he knew enough of the language to finish his last two years of school in an acctual school. One day one a whim he want to an open audition and showed his dancing, one of the hobbies him anbd his brother had befpre the accident and singing. To his suprise he was accepted as a trainee. He last years of school he was working hard and slowly started to forgive himself.

likes

1) Movies

2) Reading

3) Skate Boarding

4) Anime/ Manga

5) Making friends

6) Eating

7) Cleaning.

8)Super Heros

hobbies

1) Dancing

2) Baking

dislikes

1) Bullies

2) Rude people

3) Messies

4) People touching/ moving his things with out asking

5) Ungreatful people

6) Lot's of make up

7) Shopping

8) People buying him things (he's never had a lot of money and he hates when people buy him things because he can't do it for them)

fears

1) Open Bodies of water

2) Losing his brother

2) Being alone

habits

1) Pulling at his lip ring with his teeth when he nervous(It's on the left side of his face)

2) Scrunching his nose when hes thinking

3) Chewing his nails when he's sceard

4) Stuttering when hes lying

trivia

1) Nervous around attractive men

2) He can Juggle

3) He can bake and decorate beautiful cakes

4) He has body issues (Thinks he's to fat or tall)

5) Favorite movies Lord of the rings & Harry potter

6) He's gay but scard to tell his family (his brother knows)

7)Can beat box

allergies

1) Coconut

2) Shellfish

3)Bees

health issues

1) Heat condition: Is missing his third heart velb and where it should be is a small hole (From being born under devolped because his brother was bigger). He lives with it by being catious. He has to make sure he dosen't over work himself (witch he has the tenadcy to do) or he'll caugh up blood. It dosen't affect him to much on a day to day basics. Maybe just a dull ache. He does have to be carful when he does physical activities.

Internet stuff

twitter: Thingone-Ayako

instagram: ThingOne_Ayako

FaceBook: Hokkido Ayako

Tumblr: YangAyako

favourite food

1) Cakes

2) Beef fried rice

favourite colours

1) Orange

2) Green

favourite number

1) 7

a fan of

1) Darin Chriss (American actor/Singer)

2) Maya (Japanese singer)

2) Lee Minho

ideal type: Someone who is honest and strong. SOmeone who is strange and not like everyone else. Who dosen't care how people veiw them as long as their happy and healthy. Someone who is denfently more masculin then him.

brief School background: Aya always had avrage or below avrage grades. He didn't excel in school no matter how much he wanted too. He didn't do sports or extra cericular actevities becuse he was needed at home.

Father;Hokkido Min ; 48 ; He is kind hearted though he is strict. He's responsible and resonable but not the more forgiving. ; alive; Cafe owner; 5

Mother; Hokkido Sunra; 46; She is very sweer and soft spoken. She is forgiving and understanding.; alive; Cafe baker ; 6

Brother; Hokkido Ayumi ; 18 ; He is ver relkaxed and mellow. Goes with the flow and likes to avoid violance. ;alive ; Workes the register at Cafe ; 10

Others; Uncle ; Choi Minho ; 50; He's cold and distiant. Doesn't open up much. ; alive; Laundry matt owner; 4

Others; Aunt; Choi (Hokkido) Amuri; 48;She warm and loving though she isn't to keen on change.;Alive;Laundry Matt Worker;4

love interest/crush: Bang Young Guk

age: 21-31/3/90

personality: Bang is a very caring and loving person. Though he is very masculin. Hes proud but he is very sensative. He want's thouse close to him and around him to be happy healty and have success.

occupation: Leader/ Rapper of B.A.P

interaction:They talk and hang out. They like to watch movies and play video games. Maybe even bake (Even though Bang Is terrible at it). The are very relaxed and open with each other. Even though Bang is on for skin ship and  Aya  isn't he trys to relax. YoungGok Helps him push out of his comfert zone and trys to help him with school and his ocd ness. He dosen't let Aya push him around or anythong. Bang'sthe one in charge.

status: Close friends (Not best friends)

Color: Orange

Thank you to TK-thatsme for applying. Sorry no one introduced him, i am very tired and sleepy....didn't sleep well last night (kinda stayed up too late >x<). Five members down and four to go. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!