Second Member: Lee Jaeki

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Jaejun: YAH, NAM WOOHYUN! HURRY UP! Hello everyone, I'm Kim Jaejun from Teen Spirit

Woohyun: *runs in* and....i'm Nam Woohyun from Infintite. We are here to intoduce the second member of the group.

Jaejun: take it away Spungy...i mean, take it away with the introduction. *mummbles* need to stop watching music mondays

*introduction*

Name: Lee Jaeki(his korean name)/Lee Santamaria(his Latin name)

Nickname: none

Age: 18

Birthday: May 5th, 1995

Nationality: Half Korean(mom)/Half Latin(dad)

Personality: He is a really fun guy, he likes to talk alot, he is really friendly, loves to make new friends. At first when you see him, you think that he is some kind of nerd or an introverted person but he is the total opposite of what he looks like, like when people say, "don't jugde a book by it's cover". He loves his family and friends, it's someone you can't tell a secret and he won't tell anyone, if you don't mess with him or his friends and family then it's all good but if you ever dare to say or do something bad about them, then uoi have big problems because it's something that he hates; you can pick on him, it doesn't matter but don't do something to the one he loves. He loves to sing, draw, dance, and compose lyrics.

Background: He used to live in Bogota', Colombia with his parents. His parents have a modeling company and it was one of the most successful and because of that they decided to leave the company in the hands of his uncle and they moved to put up a Korean branch. At first, he didn't like the idea because, well, he lived for 15 years in colombia and then all of a sudden he has to leaves his friends, but after a talk with his parents he decided to leave. When he arrived to Korea, he didn't have many friends and it was a little hard to fit in but after some time he became the most popular guy in the school. All the guys wanted to be his friend and all the girls loved him. His parents decided to put him in singing classes because they could see that their son was really good at that and maybe he can be a kpop idol and that was the best thing his parents can do because his voice was angelical, but with a little twist. When he entered the singing classes, he met a guy that loved to rap so he taught him and then he was not only an amazing singer but a great rapper as well and with his abilities to compse, he decided to write his own rhymes.

uality: 100% GAY!

Crush: Ricky from Teen Top

Likes: spaghetti, music, composing lyrics, drawing

Dislikes: Bullies, cheese, hypoctirial people, cocky people

Hobbies: rapping, sleeping, drawing, singing, dancing

Habits: he eats his nails, but it's something that he can't control it just happens randomly, his lips

Trivia: he doesn't like to practice sports, he loves to eat chicken, he is really tall for his age, has myopia(reason for his glasses), has two ears pierced and a tongue piercing, speaks 4 languages(Spanish, English, Korean, and a bit of Japanese)

Color: Red(for his passion in things)

*end introduction*

Jaejun: the chicken bit got me, i was thinking "oh god! it's another Onew hyung!"

Woohyun: babe, you like chicken too.

Jaejun: not like them.

Woohyun: we thank you for watching us like idiots right now. We hope to meet the next member soon. Bye

Jaejun: bye~!

Thank you to Jaejun and Woohyun(for introducing our member) and to santa7415(for applying). I hope to have more people apply. Please, if you apply then subscribe as well. Comment if you are liking this story and if you have comments on how to imrpove my writing, i would love those as well. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!