Being complete

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

"Umma! Please talk to us," Jaeki whines. Kwangsun ignores the younger boy and puts his earbuds in. In case you are wondering, Kwangsun took a shower this morning and his hair was dyed a pinkish color and he knows the Ki triplets did it. The pinkish-blonde boy ignores the whines of two of the boys and just pets Miguel's hair as the younger boy sleeps on his shoulder. They get out of the van and head to the practice room.

"Will you two be quiet!?" Kwangsun asks/yells as they walk in. The older boy feels a tug on his sleeve and looks at the youngest member who is pointing forward. The leader looks and sees three boys sitting on the floor with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Sorry, but who are you three?" Aya asks in a calm voice. One of the boys gets up and walks over to Kwangsun.

"we are the other three members of Color of Kpop," the boy says and sticks out his hand.

"I am JaeKyung. I am 19 years old, just as you Kwangsun-hyung. I am a few months younger though," the boys says and shakes Kwangsun's hand. Another boy stands up and smiles a bit.

"I am Kihwang. It's a pleasure to meet you hyung!" The boy says says and hugs the pinkish-blonde boy.

"Why do you remind me of someone just as hyper as you?" Kwangsun asks.

"You are probably thinking of my hyung Ricky" the younger boy says.

"You're Ricky's brother? Which means you must be E:plison's brother too right?" Aya asks. Kihwang nods happily and the two talk. HanGook sits on the floor next to the other boy and raises his eyebrow.

"And you are?" He asks. The boy smiles sweetly and stands up then bows respectfully.

"My name is Takashi Junya, but you can call me Jun if you wish. I am 16 this year and I hope to make friends with you all very quickly," the boy says and smiles sweeter. Kwangsun hugs him and pets his head.

"You are too cute and sweet!" he says and hugs the boy more. Miguel sits with a sad smile on his face as his "umma" hugs the younger boy. Jun notices and taps his hyung's shoulder. Kwangsun looks at him with a confused look and he looks when Jun points to Miguel who is sitting by himself.

"Aw, aegi. Umma will never forget you," the eldest says and holds his arms out for a hug. The second youngest runs to the eldest's arms and hugs him tightly. Everyone sits down(me: Migi is sleeping with his head in Kwangsun's lap) and starts to talk.

"we call Kwangsun "umma" since he is the eldest and he acts like a mother to all of us," Jaeki says.
"Wouldn't that make JaeKyung "appa" of the group then?" Shinki asks looking at the second oldest in the group.

"Yeah and we have another Ki with us as well," Minki says and looks at the third youngest.

"No. You are not corrupting Kihwang to your little band of misfits," Kwangsun says glaring at the Ki triplets. The door opens and Peniel walks in.

"Appa!" Miguel, who woke up at that moment, says and runs to the other.

"What is with that?" Jun asks his hyungs.

"Peniel is Kwangsun-hyung's "husband" and Miguel is their baby," HanGook says.

"Oh, Peniel-hyung. It's nice to see you again," JaeKyung says and bows.

"Kyunggie, hyung was looking for you earlier. He said that he misses his little boyfriend and his boyfriend's "little Kyung"," Peniel says and cringes saying the last part. JaeKyung mummbles something that sounds like "stupid erted hyung." Peniel picks up Miguel, who was still hugging him, and carries him like a baby back over to the others.
"I guess we more than one baby now hyung," Kwangsun says and pats Peniel's shoulder. The older of the two looks at him and the boy points to Kihwang, Aya and Jun. Peniel gives the look of "oh" and nods. Miguel goes and sits with the other youngsts of the group and the triplets notice that the oldest in the room grabs the second oldest's hand and holds it tightly.

"When did that happen?" Jaeki asks with a smirk. (me: if you recall at the end of "meeting of seventh member" that Peniel had to kiss Kwangsun to get him to take his medicine. Well, Peniel is about to tell you what happened after).

"Well, I kinda kissed him and then confessed then asked him. We've been dating for about a few days now," Peniel says honestly. The others laugh at the red face of their leader who then buries it in his lover's neck.

"Does that mean that umma and appa are really together now?" Miguel asks innocently. Peniel laughs and ruffles the younger boy's hair. They all spend the day getting to know each other, but little did they know that there was someone watching with jealously in his eyes.

Me: oh no, who could this be? Find out next chapter. Please request oneshots for my little Kwanggie's story. He will work hard on them. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!