Meeting the six

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

This is set in the last three weeks in October.

A young boy with blonde hair walks down the halls of Cude Entertainment with one of his hands in his pocket and the other holding a phone to his ear.

"Yes, Halmoni*. I just got to the building....no, I didn't get lost. Halmoni, have more faith in me will ya? Geez, I'll call you when i get to the dorm later. Wo ai ni**," nhe says hanging up. The boy gets to a room, opens the door and freezes seeing a few other boys in the room as well.

"Oh, you must be here for the rookie group am i right?" a boy with light brown hair says bouncing over to him. The blonde nods his head, still in shock.

"I am your sunbae! My name is-" the other boy says, but gets cut off.

"Yang Yoseob, main vocalist of B2ST. I know who you are," the blonde says in a monotone voice then brushes past the other and sits in a chair on the other side of the room.

"Hmph! How uncute!" Yoseob says and pouts. A boy with dark brown hair, pale skin and glasses over to the blonde while smiling friendly.

"Hello, you must be a member like me. My name is Lee Jaeki," the boy says holding out his hand. The blonde ignores him and puts in his earbuds. Jaeki smiles and sits next to the blonde, but on the floor instead of in a chair. The blonde sighs and looks at the boy on the floor before he pulls out his earbuds.

"Kwangsun," the blonde says briefly. Jaeki's eyes widen and he starts asking Kwangsun alot, and i mean ALOT, of questions. Kwangsun starts to get irriated and you could clearly see it on his face.

"Anymore questions?" the blonde asks with a, clearly fake, smile.

"Yes. How old are you?" Jaeki asks.

"I just 19 in July," Kwangsun says.

"That means that you are my hyung! I just turned 18 in May!" the brunette says with a bright smile.

"Excuse me. Is this where the new group members are meeting?" A voice calls from the door. The two see a boy with short brown hair peek his head into the room. Jaeki gets up and runs, quite literally, over to the other boy.

"Yes it is! Who are you?" Jaeki asks and asks even more questions.

"I'm Nam Shinki. It's a pleasure to meet you," the boy says bowing to Jaeki.

"Oh, don't you're probably my hyung anyway!" Jaeki says with a smile.

"When is your birthday?" Shinki asks.

"May," Jaeki says.

"Actually, you're my hyung. I was born in June," Shinki says.

"WOAH! I'M A HYUNG KWANGSUN-HYUNG!" the boy wearing glasses yells to the blonde.

"Oh, i'm guessing he is the eldest?" Shinki says looking at the disinterested blonde.

"So far at least," Jaeki says. The two laugh and Kwangsun blocks them out by putting his headbuds. A boy with half blonde/half brown hair walks over to the blonde, takes the earbuds out, grabs the blonde's arm and pulls him out of the room.

"Who was that?" the two ask in unison.

"That was Peniel, a member of BtoB. He is very close with Kwangsun and Peniel is the only one who Kwangsun opens up to," Yoseob says in a worried voice. A few minutes later, the two come back in and Kwangsun walks over to the two members of his group.

"Hello, Shinki-ah. I am Anh Kwangsun and your hyung....you better respect me," Kwangsun says still in his monotone voice then goes over to Peniel and speaks in English that sounds something like, " Happy now?" then Peniel nods and pats the blonde on the head. The door to the room opens and a boy walks in.

"Hello, are you another member of this group?" Doojoon asks. The boy nods and bows to the others.

"I am Choi Minki. I am 17 years old," he says very quietly.

"Minki like NU'EST-sunbaenims***!" Jaeki asks excitedly. The boy nods and doesn't say another word.

"Kinda reminds me of a certain boy when we first met him," Eunkwang says looking at Kwangsun who blushes a bit and looks away.

"Aww, Kwanggie-hyung is so cute!" Jaeki says and laughs, but stops when Kwangsun glares at him. The door opens again and a cute looking boy walks in.

"HELLO!" the boy yells loudly. The others all look at him and he smiles with a goofy grin that could give Chanyeol a run for his money.

"My name is Hokkido Ayako. You can call me Aya if you want. I just turned 18 a few days ago!" the boy says with a slight accient.

"Aya, are you Japanese?" Shinki asks and Aya nods.

"Yep, I have trouble with Korean, but i will try oppa~!" Aya says.

"It's 'Hyung' Ayako-ah," Kwangsun says, still in monotone.

"opps, sorry~!" Aya says and hits the side of his head while sticking his tongue out. The others, expect Minki and Kwangsun, laugh at the youngest in the room's mistake. The door opens again and a shy looking boy walks in shyly(kinda like Hinata from Naruto shy).

"H-Hello, my name is M-Miguel Staples. P-Please be nice to me," the boy says with a accient.

"Where are you from Miguel?" Peniel asks.

"C-Canada," Miguel stutters.

"Don't worry. If you have trouble come to me or Kwangsun, we both speak English if you have trouble in Korean. It's a hard language to learn anyway," Peniel says in English.

"Oh, thank you so much big brother!" Miguel replies happily in English and smiles at the two. Kwangsun pats the younger boy on the head with a small smile that everyone sees.

"Aw, look at that~. Kwanggie smiled~. Our baby is growing up Eunkwang-hyung~!" Minhyuk says fake crying on the leader of BtoB's shoulder. Kwangsun glares while blushing a bit. The door opens one last time and the CEO of Cube walks in.

"Hello, to the first six members. I hope you guys have introduced yourselves to one another," He says. The six boys look at each other and nod.

"It's time to give you each your colors," the CEO says.

"Anh Kwangsun, you will represent the color of White. Lee Jaeki, you will represent the color of Red. Nam Shinki, you will represent the color of Sliver. Choi Minki, you are the color of Blue. Hokkido Ayako, you are the color of Orange. And finally, Miguel Staples, you are the color of Green. With your colors, you are the first members of the new boy group....The Colors of Kpop! Please get along," the CEO says and then leaves. The boys get congradulated by the others in the room. Everyone, even Kwangsun and Minki, smile at their sunbaes in thanks.

There are our first six members and now we have a name for our boys' group! Yay, happiness! I am a proud "momma" and i am guessing the onwers of the other five boys are proud "mommas" as well. I will be putting another chapter up tonight and I hope I made the boys as how you pictured them ladies~! Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!

Translations

*Halmoni= grandmother

**Wo ai ni= I love you in Mandarin.

***Sunbaenims= group that debuted before.