Third Member: Nam Shinki

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Jinho: hello everyone, we are Jinho from Teen Spirit and Hoon from UKISS.

Hoon: That is right Jinnie~. We are here to welcome the third member to this group.

Jinho: please, start this boy's introduction

*Introduction*

 

 

Name: Nam Shinki (Korean Name) Nam Shinji (Japanese name)

Nickname:  Shin

Age: 18

Birthday: June 15.1995

Nationality: Fully Korean

Personality:

Normally, Another people will call him Mr.Prank. It come from his prankster, alert, playful, cheerful and totally friendly trivia. He love to prank another but he also has limitation. He will do it when he notice that people who will be his prank tarket going into saddess. He may look mature but he childish than his look. It may become from he is maknae of his family that make him always act young to make his family smiles.

But when he coming out of his family, he will look maturer. It because in his deeper mind, he always want to take care another people too. That make he will be great oppa/hyung for his hobae and for girls he will more and more take care them. He always know that mature look but beauty girl is his weakness. He will turn into totally shy boy but when he used to her he will become like his normal. From his personality with girls, he look like playboy who always coming with sweet world but his real one isn't that playboy.

Background:

Shinki was born in family who doing in construction business. His father is well-known civil engineer in north part of South Korea and after 15 years that he work in big company, he start his own business. But he pass away after his construction business start about 7 years. His family need to response it. Good luck that Shinki's older brother, Nam Kangsoo, already graduate civil engineering from Seoul university. Kangsoo response in building part and his mother response in business part. After that his older sister, Nam Jieun, graduate in major that also help the family. All of that make Shinki got a lot of freedom to do whatever he want, one thing that he want is become a singer.

uality: Biual

Crush:  Jeon Jeongguk aka Jungkook (Bangtan Boy)

Likes:

- Every kind of sports

- Mature but Beauty girls

- Magical tricks

- Winter

- Music Instruments esp Guitar and Drum

- Music esp Hip Hop, R&B

- Feeling and Smell of fresh nature

- Aroma

- Spicy foods

Dislikes:

- Only cute and can do nothing girls

- Feeling stricky before raining

- Hauntest House

- Strict people

- Known-all-things people

- Annoying fly

- Bad smell

Hobbies:

- Playing Guitar in his favorite songs

- Reading books about his study

- Create lyrics

Habits:

- Frown when he don't know or angry

- Close his eye and ignore another when he tried

Trvia:

- If he can choose stage name for himself, he want to use "Namshin".

- He just entrance at Seoul University, Collage of Engineering, Major Chemical Engineering.

- He was exchange student in Japan when he was 12.

- His favorite color is any tone of silver tone.

- His ideal type is mature and pretty girl.

- He is big fan of Sistar, Wonder Girls, A-Pink, 4minute, Big Bang, 2PM, Se7en, Beast.

- He is swimmer since he was 10.

- He can play Violin, Guitar, Saxophone, Trampet.

- He can do magical trick like Mr.Showman in Now you see me and He like to Show it.

- He can drive Motorbike and Car.

- He has smooth six-pack.

- He is Fluent - Korean, Japanese ; Conversational - Chinese, English ; Basic - Thai.

Color: Sliver(because of his love for it)

*end introduction*

 

Jinho: his last name is Nam.....*rubs his temples* God, i hope Woohyun and him AREN'T related in some way.

Hoon: that is the end of this introduction. Take it away Author-noona~!

Thank you to Hoon and Jinho for telling about out third member and thanks to WannaApp for applying. I hope to get more applications soon. Please remember to subscribe, apply, and like this story. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!