Fourth Member: Choi Minki(not from NU'EST)

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Hyunho: Hello everyone~!

Daehyun: You're hyper for what reason?

Hyunho: We get to introduce the new member of the group! *mummbles* and Himchan-hyung gave me candy

Daehyun: Himchan....don;t give him candy again. On with the introduction while i get him to calm down. *grabs Hyunho and pulls him away*

Hyunho: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

*introduction*

Name: Choi Min Ki(Korean)/ Ryosuke Shouta (Japanese name)

Nickname: Mickey,Min and Shou

Age:17

Birthday:May 16, 1996

Nationality:Korean-Japanese

Personality:He generally is an introverted person and doesn't like to talk. Min Ki has a certain group of friends that he talks to and that's enough for him. He's an easy to please person and doesn't lose his cool easily. His tolerance is high but so are his expectations of those around him. Min Ki typically takes things more seriously and looks at them with more of a mature way of thinking. Growing up he was taught to be the best and the best has always been his place in a lot of situations. He isn't competitive, but he's persistent and hard working. The lime light wasn't made for him but it just naturally comes since people have been so used to seeing him at the top. Despite his usual mysterious personality, he's outgoing as long as he's in his element. Most of the time it's his friends that bring out the louder side of him. However, Min Ki isn't afraid to voice his opinion and avoids crowds that don't fit him at all.To friends, he's more of the silent jokester. He has a quick mind and often snaps back at those that come up with their own snide comments. Min Ki is strong in both mind and body with the purpose of showing his parents and others that look at him that he's worth something. Friends are closer than most but he's definitely not an open book. He likes to keep his private life private and only tell what he finds necessary.

Baground:Minki was born in Shinjuku, Tokyo. His family is the top riches family in the world they live in a big mansion that have 12 maids around the house and when he's 20 her father give him car1and car2 for his birthday and also to celebrate his university graduate. When Minki let his father know that he wanted to be an idol her father and mother does not approve since they want him to continue his father business instead of becoming an idol since he's still young and being an idol don't really provide him a good future. Minki try to convince them to believe him that he can do it.He auditioned quietly as he does not want his family to know. When his father and mother know that him auditioned quietly, they scolded him. Minki decided to tell his parent why he wants to be idol because if they dosen't agree, he still will not continue his father buisness. After they knew the reasons he wanted to be an idol, they let him to be an idol. Minki was very happy. On his trainee day, he usually got hard days. However, the hard days become easy because he knew that his family supports him. He does not want to let them down.  Although he came from a rich family he does not act like a spoil child but instead he's a mature.

uaity: Biual

Crush/Boyfriend: L.Joe from Teen Top

Likes:Being alone, music, stars, ramen, sneakers and winter

Dislikes:crowded place, annoying people, flower, pink, chocolates

Hobbies:Rapping,sleeping,reading,singing,dancing,reading manga and watching anime.

Trivia:

- He hates flower

- Have a blackbelt in taecwando

- Eat many but does not gain any weight

- He like to spend his time listening music while reading in the library.

- Can play any instruments.

- He hates chocolates. If he got chocolates, he usually give them to others.

Colour:Blue

*End introduction*

Hyunho: *off of his sugar high* so....that was our next member. *mutters* i have a freaking headache now.

Daehyun: we hope you look forward to meeting the members. Bye

Hyunho:........bye.......

Me: Thank you to Daehyun(who is gonna kill his hyung) and Hyunho(poor baby's head is hurting now) and to Ryuunosuke_Yachi for applying. I hope to have more members soon. Please subscribe, apply, and like this. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~! Hyunho: NOONA! I HAVE A HEADACHE, PLEASE BE QUIET! Me: sorry, Hyunho.