Drama on the Drama set: Finale

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

FINALLY FINISHED~! I am saying sorry ahead of them if this isn't what you were expecting to happen.

The first part of this story takes place in 2014 when the first part was published.

The 10 members of Colors of Kpop walk out the set of the drama with a director and manager who are angry with them for being late.

“Where the hell have you been!? Shooting was supposed to begin half an hour ago!” the manager yells at them and Kwangsun steps up then bows to the two men.

“It is my fault. I took too long in getting ready this morning. Please, do not take it out on the others, they had nothing to do with it,” the man says with regret in his voice. The other nine watch in amazement and guilt that they let their leader take all the blame. They all go to their dressing rooms and Kwangsun sighs to himself.

*during filming*

Kwangsun is standing with the director who is yelling at him for messing his lines and the others look from a distance.

“Something is definitely wrong with Kwangsun hyung. I can tell,” Han Gook says and looks at the others who nod. Miguel goes up to the eldest and taps his shoulder causing him to turn around.

“Yes Migi, what is it?” the blonde asks, clearly tired and stressed.

“Hyung, are you o-ok?” Miguel asks in his broken Korean while being worried for his friend. The eldest puts on a fake smile and pats the boy’s head to reassure him that everything is fine. Everyone is called back to the set for the final scene for the drama and Kwangsun does the best he can at acting. The members of Colors of Kpop head back to their hotel to change and get ready to go out for food and some drinking for the members of age.
“Come on Kwangsun hyung~! Let’s go party~!” Jaeki yells and wraps an arm around the eldest’s shoulder.

“I’m actually gonna stay back and get some sleep. I didn’t get a lot last night,” he says and pulls the arm off of him before he heads to the elevator.

“Well, that was expected of him. Come on guys, we’ll bring him something back,” Kihwang says and the others leave. Kwangsun looks at his phone and a text from his brother then he goes to the desk in the room and begins writing on a piece of paper. When the others arrive back to the hotel, Miguel goes to the room which is shares with Kwangsun.

“H-Hyung, we brought back s-some food for you,” he stutters as he opens the door and is greeted with a dark room. The boy turns on the lights and doesn’t see the elder anywhere. When he passes by the desk, he sees a note and he picks it up while reading it. His eyes widen and he runs to find the others.

“G-Guys, H-Hyung is gone!” he stutters and hands the note to Han Gook.

“’Everyone, I am sorry to leave like this, but I can’t take it anymore. I am leaving Colors of Kpop and Korea all together. Please do not try to stop me and do not try to contact me for a while. I love you all and I wish you all the best in becoming a great group. Take care of each other and stay healthy and safe. Forever your friend, Kwangsun.’” The note says and everyone looks at each other. Miguel begins crying and is held by Jun who is also crying. Jaeki and Minki sit on the beds while Han Gook reads over the note again and Kihwang and Aya look at the floor.

“What do we do? We can’t be a group without hyung,” Jaekyung says quietly and looks at his friends.

“We have to. You heard what his requests were in his note. He wants to become a great group so I say we become one of the greats like B2ST sunbaes. What do you think guys?” Han Gook says and puts his hand in. Miguel wipes his tears and puts it on top of Han Gook’s then the others do the same.

“For Kwangsun hyung,” Jaeki says and smiles.

*Flash forward to 2016*

“Alright boys, so as you know, two years ago, we lost Kwangsun and this group has been doing great since then, but everyone wants there to be 10 members or else it won’t feel the same. So, the CEO is adding a new member to your group,” the manager says to the nine boys who look quite shocked.

CLIFFHANGER~! I AM BACK BABY~! Again, i am sorry! I will have the new member's profile up and running ASAP~! Til next time, SARANGHAEYO~!!