Drama on the Drama set part 2

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Last time:

"Guxin!?" Kwangsun exclaims in Chinese and the other members stare as the other male gaps in shock.

"Kwanggie?!" the other male exclaims.

*start*

"Kwanggie, it really is you~!" Guxin hugs the blonde male and he smiles.

"Hyung, who is this and how does he know you?" Han Gook asks concerned.

"well....guys, this is my older brother Guxin," Kwangsun says and he sees the other's eyes go wide.

"BROTHER!?" they yell.

*after they calm down*

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Ling Guxin, Kwanggie's older brother," Guxin says and bows.

"If you two are brothers, why do you have different last names?" Jun asks and the others nod in agreement.

"He is my older half brother. When my parents got married, my mother already had a son from a previous relationship," Kwangsun says as he pours tea in cups for everyone.

"Is this the reason why you've been so distance lately?" Kihwang asks.

"No, the reason is that Peniel and i kinda broke up and i was a bit upset about it," the blonde says while blushing in embarrassment causing the others to gush over how cute he is, "i am not cute!"

"It looks like you have been doing alright in your group Kwanggie," Guxin says as he sips his tea.

"d-do you speak t-the same l-language as u-umma does?" Miguel stutters in his broken Korean.

"He doesn't speak Korean very well ge. He speaks a bit of Japanese and English," Kwansgun says in Chinese.

"Okay then. I do speak the same languages, but i speak a bit more," Guxin says in English.

*later*

"Migi, are you sure you want to room with me?" Kwangsun asks as they bring their bags in.

"Totally! I don't get to share a room with you at home, so it's totally awesome!" Miguel says and he hugs the shorter male around the stomach causing him to blush.

"M-Migi, what are you doing?" the blonde asks as he tries to get out of the other's grip.

"Umma, let's bathe together~! I'll wash your back for you~!" the younger says happily.

"No thank you Migi. I'll take a quick shower and you can take a bath," Kwansgun says as he goes to the bathroom with his towel and clothes.

'What is going on with Migi? He has never acted like this before,' the blonde male thinks as starts his shower.

What is wrong with Miguel? Who knows~! I am back people~!!! What will happen next, find out next chapter~! Till then SARANGHAEYO~!!