Sixth Member: Miguel Staples

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

Name: Miguel Staples

Nickname: Moogul, Migi, Iggy Boy, Migipon, Monkey

Age: 16

DOB: Oct/02/1997

Height: 170.80 cm (5'7)

Weight: 90 pounds

Race: Canadian, Filipino

Personality: Miguel is someone who comes off as shy when you frist meet him, but after a while he is very erted and loud and wired most of the time. When he is around people he  does not know though, he uses his monotone voice around the person but not to be mean to them but to not embarrass himself. But when he is around people he REALLY likes he is clumsy and has a blush on his face most of the time. But when he is upset about things he will be upset for a couple of days until he forgets it or has moved on. He is mostly a bit of a b!tch to his friends but in a joking manner and is very sarcastic to them as well.

Background: Miguel comes from a well off family wirth his mother working as a jeweler and his father as a stay at home dad because of his cancer, Miguel is the youngest of four with the 2nd youngest being 13 years older then him and the oldest being 20 years older then him. Miguel was raised to be nice to everyone but like his siblings he is hot tempered. All of his siblings are over protective of him after he got buns on his arms and legs when he was 2 years old and always make sure to do not make him cry.

Grace (ShinShin) Staples Strong: Oldest sister age 36: Grace is Miguels oldest sibling and is a secound mother to him when their mother is out at work in the summer he would go to her office and stay their with her until they go home. When he got his burns she was the one who took the most blame saying it was her fault it happend because she was not paying attention to him. When she found out he auditioned for Cube Entertainment she was the one who was agenst it the most but after a deal with hm she was ok with it as long as Miguel doers not break the deal with her.

Oscar Jr aka OJ Staples: Oldest brother age 32: OJ as abrother was never good to Miguel as he was never their in his life before the accident but after it happened he was the baddest big brother you could never imagen like beating up all of his bullies wen he saw what they did to Miguel one day in grade 6. Things like that made Miguel want to be as strong as OJ, when he found out abot the audition he was ok with it but was worried about if he will get bullied again. But after Miguel asured him he was fine with it but swore if anyone made his little brother cry he would kill them.

Margo Staples: Big sister age 29 turning 30: Margo is Miguels favourit sibling as she knows what is goig on with him and everything from srushs to little things like getting a part-time job. She was the first person he told about the audition and she was 100% with it saying to chase his dreams and go for it. She is also the only one who knows that Miguel likes guys and is ok with it and even teases him about it when ever they see a cute guy walk by. She also is the only one he can swear infront of all his other siblings would nag at him if he did that in front of them.

Oscar Sr: Father age 65: Miguels father one of the few people Miguel has a hard time with. He is also the one Miguel is the least close with. He also gives Miguel a hard time on Miguel  saying he does not care about school with his marks but Miguel tries his hardest. When he found out Miguel auditioned he did not talk to im for 5 days becasuse he thinks Miguel will get no where with the life as a singer-idol

Mary Staples: Miguels mother age 55: As Miguels mother she knows things she did not know she knew such as him being gay, and such. but when she found out he auditioned she was scread because he will be away from her and everything he knows in life like how to make pasta, bad pasta but still he is able to make it. Bu she agreed to support him in his choises no matter what.

uality: gay

crush: Zelo of B.A.P

Likes: ramen, Manga, anime and , junk food, ice cream, pasta, video games, Morning Musume, Hello! Project, Dogs (mostly pugs), Japan, Final Fantasy, Fruits, Macaroons, Dance, Pokemon, Swimming, B.A.P, Chinese guy, Historical flims,

Dislikes: Veggies, horror games, horror movies, clowns, burns, leg hair, crying, bullies, sports

Favourite colors: Teal, emerald green, lavender, gold, yellow-green, red, green

Hobbies: dancig, drawing, swimming, taking photos, eating food

Habbits: Drinks coke three times a day. Rubs his eyes when irritated. Swears without knowing it. Draws impulsively. Calls someone shorter then him, his wife after knowing them for a long time. Apperance (I could not find a good picture so i will describe him): Short dark brown hair that is a little bit curly,hazel eyes, paleish-tanish skin, his burns are on his arms and legs and some are on his back, he has long legs and arms but a little bit of a short body as well.

Triva:

-He is able to understand tagalog but no speak it

-He knows a little bit of japanese

-He has diffecultiess in Korean and spelling in it

-he has a very high motabalisum that makes him burn off air apperintly

-He is a H!P wota and is able to dance to 35 out of 55 songs from Morning Musume

-He is ADHD, ADD and Dyslexic as well

-He s a big fan of: TEEN TOP, VIXX, SNSD, Super Junior, B.A.P, Bangtan boys, U-Kiss, EXO, F(x), AoA, 24K, Morning Musume, SHINee, Boyfriend, Secret, Lee Jong Suk, Girl`s day, Infinite, T-ara, and KARA

-He has avery girly scream

-He is double jointed

-Is over dramatic

-Drools without knowing it sometimes, and dazes off, and left handed

-Is a havey sleeper

-Is a big cry baby

-Always wears a fadora when ever possable

-Always listens to Mornng Musume on his iPhone

-blood type A

-He needs to use glasses but forgets them alot

Thank you to Ottonumbers for applying. He is very cute and a very nice addition to the group. We have three member spots left and i hope people will apply for the last three. I will put up a chapter with our six members later. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!