Ninth Member: Moon Jae Kyung

Cube Entertainment's new boy group (staff application open)

  

 Name: Moon Jae Kyung
Nickname:  Jae or Kyung
Age: 19
Birthday: October 10th, 1994
Nationality: Korean
Height/ Weight : 5,9 ft/ 140lbs
Blood Type: A+

Personality:  
He is quite sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before himself - he is the person others come to for help - being needed motivates him, but sometimes people take advantage of him. He is a gentle and free spirit. His feelings run deep and he can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although he would never show it. People are drawn to his charismatic and alluring energy. He is usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. He is creative and like to be individual in most of his endeavors, including his outfit and home decoration - he love the unconventional. He is idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, dreaming of a future in an ideal fantasy world where he exclude the ugly side of reality - he tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand him sometimes think he is eccentric because he spend so much time in his fantasy world. He are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship.

He can be secretive, with even his closest friends not really knowing him well. He dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. He dislike being part of the crowd, wishing to stand apart from the mob - he like to be noticed for his individuality. He don't like to copy others and he don't like them to copy him. He like to have the best of everything, so he aim high. Being the free spirit he is, he love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. He is a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although he usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to him and he is often late for everything. He can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. He can be selfish and self-indulgent as he don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.


Background:

Born in  well off family. His father is a director in a property design company and his mother is a lawyer. He has one big brother (3 years older) who still study in college. He really close to his brother because his parents rarely at home with them. He has passion in music since 6 years old, the first time he learn piano and violin. He love this instrument the best. As he grow older he also start to take vocal and dance class. He got scouted by an agent when he perform dance with some friend in Hongdae.

uality: Biual

Boyfriend:  Minhyuk (BTOB) ---> Start dating Oct 10, 2011

Likes:
>Potato chips
>Coke

Dislikes:
>Cheese
>Wake up early
>Liar
>Aegyo
>Homophobe
>Messy/Untidy

Hobbies:
>Litsening music
>Taking photo
>Dancing
>Playing piano and violin

 

Habits:
>Stratch his head when feel nervous
>Zone out
>Sleep talking
>when he wake up, he will search for coke

Trivia:
>Addicted to coke
>Eat a lot but also rather picky
>Doing meditation when feel stressed
>Collecting hats and shoes
>Most of his outfit color is purple
>His IQ : 143
>He really good at photography
>He know how to hacking
>Computer Major student
>He is light sleeper but too lazy to wake up early
>Fluent in korean and japanese, chinese conversational and basic english
>Have so many gatget
Color: Purple (He think this color suit him the best)

Thank you to OnyxsJoo for applying. Kwangsun: FINALLY SOMEONE THE SAME AGE AS ME! Me: *looks at him oddly*. Kwangsun: what I have been surronded by people younger than me, I needed someone my age to help me control those "children" as they like to be called. I don't mind Migi and Aya, but THOSE three are a whole another story. Miguel: *cries* UMMA! Kwangsun: see what i mean! *runs to the boys*. Me: till next time, SARANGHAEYO~! Kwangsun: YAH, GET BACK HERE YOU THREE! Jaeki/Shinki/Minki: RUN! Me: these guys are gonna kill me....*walks away with the two good "children"*